Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My First Fun With A Couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So this happened 4 years ago when I first started managing the bar I now own. Had the 2nd day crowd from a local wedding and the craic was top notch. After a busy night and with much of the clean up etc done I decided to sit down with some of the wedding party for a few drinks, as they were getting worse for wear people started heading off home till it was just me and an older married couple who I was chatting and having a laugh with left. After discussing my love life and why I was single etc the conversation turned a bit naughty as she was asking had I fucked anyone in the bar yet, when I told them yes she plagued me for a name and when they heard who it was I nearly fainted when they replied that they had had fun with her too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

They went on to tell me they were swingers and the lady I had been with was also a swinger. I couldn't believe what I was hearing as this couple were a very well respected successful business family. So as the chat continued about there experiences I was obviously getting hard and imagining the fun to be had with them. Then he asked had I everything done in regards to locking up and would I like to come back to there's, immediately I said Yep lets go so off we went in a taxi and up to there house which was a beautiful modern mansion in the exclusive area of town. We went in and himself got us a few drinks and we continued the chat and it continued to have me with a constant hard on, then herself nipped to the toilet and I was chatting away to him when in she walked without the dress she left wearing, stood in just heels, stockings and lingerie! My jaw nearly hit the floor as she confidently walked towards me and caught my tie, dragging me to me feet and kissed me hard,

over a year ago

As we kissed her hands were undoing my tie and shirt and eventually she even got to my pants. I stepped out of my pants and was stood there naked just kidding this hot 50 odd year old woman, I think I had forgotten about her husband when I suddenly felt a hand on my dick and then a hot mouth slide over the top of it, I broke from the kissing to see her husband on his knees sucking on my cock. She dropped to her knees and joined him, licking my balls alternating between them.

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Hope there is more

over a year ago

He then went behind me and spread my ass cheeks giving my ass a good rimming as she proved what excellent oral skills she had! I really wanted to taste her so I got her up off her knees and moved her over to the couch, sitting her down nd spreading her legs, kissing her before working my lips down her neck along her shoulders to her beautiful big tits, sucking each one while playing with the other, then down her tanned body to her hot wet bald pussy, she gasped as my tongue ran over her clit, gently teasing her licking down to her wet hole nd back up over her clit, she was wriggling and moaning and then I increased the pressure on her clit, licking it hard nd faster in circular motion, while this was going on her husband was sitting beside her kissing her and sucking on her nipple. She then instructed him to go back to pleasing me so he went behind me and again worked his tongue on my asshole which felt amazing. I was loving this as she was telling me that she was getting close and instructing me in colourful language not to stop!! I kept licking and being licked until her hands grabbed my head pulling me into her hot wet pussy nd screaming with orgasm! She tasted amazing as she bucked and screamed with each lick! Then I felt her husband pushing a finger up inside me as he reached under stroking my hard cock

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Keep it coming

By *c1969Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Omg... So hornie

By *oingforGrohlCouple
over a year ago

Woodford

very sexy!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very sexy indeed lol

By *on11Man
over a year ago

cork

Excellent so far!

over a year ago

Love it

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

More please

over a year ago

Amazing story, more please!!!

over a year ago

Brilliant so far

over a year ago

Don't stop there!!

over a year ago

He moved his finger in nd out as he slowly rubbed my cock, his wife out of breath and smiling sat up and kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth tasting her own juices. I was really enjoying his finger in my ass and then a second, getting a bit more forceful but so hot! Then she broke from the kiss and looked at me and said that she would love to see her husbands big dick up inside me, I glanced around at his cock nd gulped at the size of it! A big long thick cock, I hadn't taken cock in years so was quite apprehensive but couldn't say no to this beautiful tanned woman so I said ok! She got up nd went to a cupboard and brought out a bottle of lube and a condom, they got me up off my knees and onto my back on the couch with my legs wide open nd in the air, she knelt before me nd lubed up my ass and gave my cock a nice slow suck before stepping away and letting her husband at me! He knelt before me and rubbed the head of his huge cock against my hole, I got a rush of nervous excitement as I felt the tip push against me, she sat beside me with one hand on my cock nd one rubbing her pussy, be gentle on him babe she said to him as the tip opened my hole and started to go up in me

over a year ago

you lucky boy

over a year ago

Inch by inch he slowly pushed his big thick cock up me, sore but still an overriding feeling of horniness was causing me to push back! Eventually all pain subsided and he started to go harder and faster, his wife alternating between encouraging him to fuck my tight ass and kissing me hard! Then he announced he was Cumming and gave me a few real hard fucks and shot his load deep in me! As he pulled out and lay back gathering his breath, his wife replaced him and started slowly sucking my dick and licking up and down my shaft, let's get it nice and hard and wet for my pussy she said! She stood up and straddled me lowering herself onto my cock, it felt amazing sliding up into her hot wet pussy, at first she was rocking on it slowly and intensely kissing me hard nd moaning, then she pushed her body away from me, her hands on my chest and began to ride my cock hard and fast, throwing her hair back and screaming in pleasure! Her hot sexy moans were getting me close to blowing so I had to try everything I could not to, I put my thumb on her clit and rubbed as hard as I could to push her over the edge and she let out one long loud scream as she orgasmed on my throbbing cock, and with that I shot an unprotected load deep up inside her which she loved the feeling of!

over a year ago

This sounds like a LOT of fun - it got me very hard reading it!

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Hot stuff

By *antasy searchersCouple
over a year ago

Grimsby

Would love to have a meet the same but instead of him cumming in me he shoots his cum in blondie and then they force be between them to lick it out

over a year ago

Such a hot story. Love this scenario

over a year ago

"Would love to have a meet the same but instead of him cumming in me he shoots his cum in blondie and then they force be between them to lick it out"

I wouldn't take much forcing

over a year ago

love to have her ride me like that

over a year ago

She collapsed beside me on the couch and we kissed before he came over and stood before us with his cock after getting hard again, we both sat up and shared his cock in our mouths, sucking his balls nd shaft getting it so wet! Then he pushed her back nd spread her legs easing himself into her, I lay underneath him so I could use my tongue on them both as his cock slid in nd out of her, my cock was getting hard again by now so I got up and crouched over her and lowered my dick into her mouth, it was so hot and horny having her take both cocks at once, then I turned around and grabbed his head guiding it to my cock, as he began increasing the pace I turned and put it back in her mouth, I could sense they were both getting close so I wanked my cock as she sucked it so we could hopefully cum together and as he blew in her she came hard herself and I pulled out of her mouth and shot my hot load all over her face and tits. I lowered down so I could lick it up and kiss both of them with it, us all sharing each others cum

over a year ago

Would love to be used and abused by a nice couple)) very hot story... love it.

By *etra4sexTV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

Mmmmm

By *etes-dragonCouple
over a year ago

Wales and the South West

interesting!

Post new Message to Thread