Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

shower encounter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I went swimming last week and as I was showering afterwards, a girl I went to school with comes into the shower. I was like hi Laura, you know this is the men's locker room? She just laughed and said she uses them all the time as they're usually empty. I was basically done anyway but stayed in the showers pretending to wash myself down. This girl was gorgeous, gorgeous tits a beautiful curvy arse and a very sexy well trimmed pussy

I was trying to watch her shower discretely but she just looked at me and said, it's okay to look you know, then she gave her gorgeous boobs a squeeze just to make sure she had my attention X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

By this point I was stroking my soapy cock, I was very hard watching this gorgeous girl covered in running water and soap. I was racking my mind what to say, how to make this random sexy encounter go further, when she said, if you're gonna stand there stroking that you could at least turn this way so I can see, I obliged instantly.

She had her hands running all over her body, her eyes moving between mine and my cockt, eventually after what seemed like a lifetime she slid one hand right between her legs, she rubbed her pussy in front of me slowly, very slowly, looking right at me with her gorgeous brown eyes X

over a year ago

I couldn't take my eyes off her, she slipped a finger inside her pussy, then out again, rubbing the finger against her clit. I was speechless, and very turned on. She said, are you really just gonna stand there and watch?, I went straight over to her and kissed her passionately, she pushed me away and said, wrong lips, then pushed me to my knees. I was happy to oblige X

over a year ago

I started stroking her clit with my tongue, slow firm strokes, tasting her beautiful pussy, my hands behind running up and down her legs and arse. We were covered by the running water. I started to work my tongue quicker, firmer against her clit, I couch feel my cock throbbing as I licked her gorgeous pussy X

over a year ago

I slipped 2 fingers inside her as I kept working my tongue on her clit, she was so wet they just slipped right in there. She was moaning now, my fingers slowly fucking her as my tongue got faster and firmer, long strokes against her clit X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot

over a year ago

over a year ago

Horny

over a year ago

She kept tightening around my fingers, I could feel her body tensing as I kept licking her bulging clit, her juices were dripping all over my face, washed away by the running water of the shower. I just kept, working my tongue, firmer, long strokes, my fingers plowing deeper inside her X

over a year ago

She was crying out

I kept working my tongue, driving my fingers.

She grabbed my head, I could barely breath.

I kept working my tongue, driving my fingers X

over a year ago

I could feel her getting tighter and tighter around my fingers, my tongue still flicking and licking her gorgeous clit.

She screamed out, grabbed my head with her hands and my fingers whit her pussy. Locking both in place as she tensed her whole body.

My tongue worked harder and harder against her clit.

She exploded in orgasm. Her body racking and shaking as she cum.

She released my fingers for me to drive them deeper only for her to tense again locking them in her pussy X

over a year ago

Her hands pulled my head hard into her pussy, then pushed me away. Then pulled me back. She was shaking, breathing heavily X

By *addy9675Man
over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Loving it so far

By *etra4sexTV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

Mmmmm

By *tevelizCouple
over a year ago

northampton

hope nobody walked in on you.

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

i would love to have walked in on that happening then helped you with her

over a year ago

"hope nobody walked in on you.

"

why not the more the merrier especially a couple more females

over a year ago

over a year ago

lucky boy

over a year ago

Might post a few more of these. This was my first one but so thanks for the feedback everyone X

Post new Message to Thread