Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

feeling your length

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd slowly take your length into my mouth first, swirling my tongue around the end to get your nerves tingling and to enclose you in my warmth. Then I'd lick from the base to the end down each side, then underneath, rubbing the ridge and then finally along the top side. Then I'd pull back your foreskin and gently nibble and suck on your head getting it good and wet

Then I'd take you into my mouth again, wrap my hand around you and start sucking and licking the top few inches as I bob up and down.

Then I'd start to move my hand in time with my sucks, up and down, up and down as I suck and circle my tongue around your end still holding your foreskin back

I'd start to move a little faster as you get into it and match my rhythm with your hips and breathing, rising to meet me as my head bobs on the down suck. You start to gasp and moan as you twist your fingers into my hair and grip tightly, pushing your cock deeper into my mouth, forcing yourself inside me, making me gasp and my mouth and cunt slick up. You'd start rocking faster, slamming your cock into my waiting throat as I start to choke, drool and moan around you

You urge my head closer to you, pushing deeper and deeper, trying to fit your whole length in me. I give up trying to swirl and suck the head as your cock pushes past my tongue and just give in, open my throat to your cock and let you use my mouth however you must. Plunging your cock hard into me, pushing and pulling my head against you by my hair, maintaining a tight grip as you strive to come inside me. I start moaning louder, one of my hands slips down the front of my pants to rub my frantic nub of my ladycock as the pressure builds inside me

I'd be wriggling on the spot, covered in my own drool and tears as you use my mouth roughly. You smack my hand away from my crotch, preventing me from touching and then open your mouth, drop your head back and close your eyes as you then grip my head with both hands and slam yourself into me, ignoring my cries of protest as you just push and push us both closer and closer to the peak.

Your breathing hitches as my throat starts to get sore, your rhythm starts to get more erratic and rougher as your legs start trembling, your chest tightens and that wonderful glow starts in the pit of your stomach. I feel you shift within me and start swallowing in preparation for your orgasm. My rippling and tightening throat around your throbbing cock sets off the rushing feeling through you and you pump your cum down my throat and hold yourself still as the feeling peaks. At the first taste of your cum my cunt clenches hard, my orgasm starts and you pull my hair hard to make stars appear behind my eyes as I come hard and completely.

My legs go weak and my breathing slows as you pull yourself from me, wipe the drool off my chin, pat me on the head well done and tell me I'm a good boy, button up your fly and go back to work. Leaving me sated, wet and a complete mess kneeling on the floor as I recover.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

I'm out then got no foreskin lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't know if I should book an appointment and an ambulance just in case the old ticket cant stand up to it madam I just loved that disgusting account

over a year ago

Awww sorry _ldmale, never played with a guy sans foreskin so they don't generally get included in my writings; no experience to draw from lol. Just ignore those bits and let the imagination wander

over a year ago

Heehee, no ambulance needed lol, I'll kiss it better

over a year ago

I wish ....that was soooo horny

over a year ago

"Heehee, no ambulance needed lol, I'll kiss it better"
now that sounds a good idea

By *aturewomanloverMan
over a year ago

staffs

" pat me on the head well done and tell me I'm a good boy,...."

cba read it all does nothing for me prefer it be happening for real, but read the last para and that line really confuses me? something your not telling us?

over a year ago

I'm genderfluid, as my profile says I prefer male pronouns but it does depend on my partner This writing was originally done for a partner who only calls me by "Boy"

Post new Message to Thread