FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Seeing my Gf with someone else for the first time..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My Girlfriend and l have been together for over ten years, and want to spice things up, so l told her my ultimate fantasy would be to see her with someone else, be it a guy or a girl, she was nervous at first, but now wants to do it.

Think she wants it to be a guy.

So want to see another guy fucking her...

I know it will be difficult, jealousy and that, but

it will be so hot,

Any advice welcomed..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

As long as you can overcome any feelings of jealousy you will be fine

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Just relax n enjoy her being fucked . I gave a lady friend a 3sum n I was never turned on so much as that 3sum watching her suck d other guy .

over a year ago

So want to see a young stud put his cock in her.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make sure you find the right guy who will take into account all your desires as well as his own. The are quite a few wham bam guys on here.

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

as long as she wants to do it for herself and not just to please you .you will have a fantastic expierence .will change your whole sex fun for ever.

By *otts PervsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Just remind yourself that after the experience she's still yours. Have lots of eye contact and kissing during it, check she's okay at times. Then I'm positive you'll both love it, especially the sex after once your alone again, love that bit.

over a year ago

If as you say you will have feelings of jealousy, then I would seriously suggest that it would not be a good idea!

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

We'd recommend having a social first, just to see if you all get on.You get some absolute zooms on here lol

over a year ago

"My Girlfriend and l have been together for over ten years, and want to spice things up, so l told her my ultimate fantasy would be to see her with someone else, be it a guy or a girl, she was nervous at first, but now wants to do it.

it will be so hot,

Any advice welcomed.."

If you even have the slightest doubt about feelings of jealousy, don't go through with it. It can't be undone !

over a year ago

"Just remind yourself that after the experience she's still yours. Have lots of eye contact and kissing during it, check she's okay at times. Then I'm positive you'll both love it, especially the sex after once your alone again, love that bit. "

over a year ago

"as long as she wants to do it for herself and not just to please you .you will have a fantastic expierence .will change your whole sex fun for ever."

This plus the jealousy thing...then you'll be sorted...

over a year ago

Our first mmf was nerv wrecking for us both but more for him seeing another guy take me from behind. But he soon came quick as his cock got harder in my mouth I knew he enjoying it. and ended up letting me play with the guy alone whilst he watched afterwards . It was a fun night ; ) And that's how we got into the whole cuckold scene X Aslong as there's no jealousy you'll be fine x

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

all good points being made about this we are thrillseeking players that play the game of sex well many different situations.our time togather [normaley sunday mornings]when talking about what we bin up to and who with ect.in an erotic moment for us and us only if you think you may lose your spiecal moments togather mybe dont play the game.coz it must be uncondishonal fun for both parteners

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

"My Girlfriend and l have been together for over ten years, and want to spice things up, so l told her my ultimate fantasy would be to see her with someone else, be it a guy or a girl, she was nervous at first, but now wants to do it.

it will be so hot,

Any advice welcomed.."

We recently had our first full swap meet. I would say if you are with someone who shows you both respect and isnt pushy, it can go really well. I always thought id be jealous but as it happens, i found it a massive turn on. She was being pounded really hard and screaming the whole place down and it made me feel really horny. If you both agree to do it, take ur time and make sure you both like the other person/persons and that they make you feel nice and relaxed.

Mr

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

"Just remind yourself that after the experience she's still yours. Have lots of eye contact and kissing during it, check she's okay at times. Then I'm positive you'll both love it, especially the sex after once your alone again, love that bit. "

Very true. She came back home with me and we had the most amazing sex afterwards.

over a year ago

Thanks for all your messages and stories.

I ll be in touch.

Hope to make this work.

Post new Message to Thread