Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wow

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man
over a year ago

millstreet

This is what I got up to a couple of weeks ago !!!!!

I had been talking to a couple online for about a month usual stuff about what was gonna happen when and if we ever met and it was fairly hot stuff she wanted two men to please her and he wanted to try out some bi play ,,,,, we exchanged photos and videos which where quite hot and steamy my work takes me abroad a lot and time is of a premium so I try to make the most of my off time anyway we put out some possible dates to see if we could find a common factor and we did ,,,, a hotel was booked by the couple Joe and Sue it was a Saturday nite on my journey I picked up some essentials condoms baby oil airwaves gum mouthwash water and red bull lol helps me !!! I was to meet Joe in the hotel bar ,, my nerves were jumping and the apprehension was as always electric I sat in the bar and text Joe, , he said he was still in the room number 226 and if I would like to come up please do so i finished the drink I had and went to the lift when I got in I reached into my bag and took a swig of mouthwash the lift stopped and I spat out the mouthwash into a plant in the corridor walked to the correct door and knocked ,,,, I waited my heart was pounding I heard voices and the door opened a guy the same height as me opened the door and said come in ,,, I walked in and standing there was sue dressed in bra panties and heels she looked better in the flesh she walked up to my touched my shoulder and kissed me deep I didn't see where Joe went but I responded by kissing sue back plenty of tongue action and she was moaning to which I thought "only a kiss and she is moaning " then I noticed Joe had his hand in her panties and he was fingering her ,, I squeezed her tit and pinched her nipple she moaned again I saw Joe from the corner of my eye undressing himself he had a fair hard on !!! Same as myself lol he came back and said do you want to undress and he took over kissing sue ,, before I went to undress I slipped my hand into sues panties to feel her smooth very wet pussy she was dripping she was feeling joes cock so I went and in seconds my clothes were off and folded and I was naked ,,, Joe and Sue parted and both faced me and said do you want to start ??? I said are we going to put into practice what we spoke about with that sue got on her knees and said yes I want to suck you both ,,,, we both stood there while sue devoured our Cocks in turn she was loving it ,, Joe asked me do I mind touching cock to which I said not at all I don't mind one bit so after a few more minutes of sue sucking us both she stood and said my turn ,,, she grabbed me by the cock and led me to the bed and pushed me onto it and straddled my face I needed no more prompting and my tongue went to work on her clit which was very large she was sucking my cock ,, mmmmmmm I thought the classic 69 then Joe started to push his cock into sue and began pumping slowly she was moaning louder and more frequent now and sucking my cock harder then Joe groaned and slammed his cock into sue hard and announced he was cumming just as sue did I just kept tongueing her clit but when Joe took his cock out of sue his cum dripped onto my face but sue gushed and squirted her cum all over me ,,,, she then asked me to bring a mouthful of the cum cocktail up to her I had some mouthful which when she had got off of me I kissed her and transfered the cum to her which she greedily devoured ,,, then Joe said where is your cum so I laid back and started to wank my cock but sue said stop Joe will do that for you ,,, so he started to wank my cock and I knew I was close to orgasm and then to my suprise Joe started to suck my cock, ,, Sue sat on a chair watching then my hips started to buck and my time was now lol and I pumped a good load into joes mouth which he them too over to sue and the pair of them kissed and enjoyed my cum together when they stopped Joe went to put the kettle on and Sue got out her rabbit and began to play by herself ,,,,,, more to come

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread