Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Out Of The Blue

Jump to newest

By *layful TG OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

I have been a regular T-Girl dresser for a very long time.

But in the earlier days I didn`t go out dressed.

But I would always wear full lingerie under my male clothing and would often peruse the lingerie departments in shops and also some of the everyday clothing.

But this is one of the occasions that really sticks out in my mind.

And I have changed names for discretion.

I was out shopping with my wife and was looking for something really special. We came across a really nice lingerie set which was Bra,Suspender Belt and Panties.

My wife held them against me for a rough guide as there was nobody about in the store.

Anyway in the end we decided to take it along with a lacy body and a few other bits and some sheer stockings.

We got to the counter to pay and it was a middle aged woman who was serving. She was very pretty and she had a lovely larger figure and really large breasts.

While she was removing tags etc and packaging the item up she asked my wife if they were for her and a special occasion.

My wife said no they were not for her and before we could speak the lady then said "They must be for you then". I didn`t know what to say or where to look and felt my face going bright red. My wife said yes they were for me and that I was a regular dresser and had been for a long time.

The lady then said she thought so as she had seen the outline of my stocking tops through my trousers and she could also see the outline of my bra.

They were now talking to each other as though I was not there.

And all I wanted to do was pay and get out.

But my wife and the lady were getting on so well that they had got into a full on conversation about TV`s and it was as though I was invisible. My wife then said to me that I should pop to the café and order some drinks and that she would be along shortly as there were a couple of other items she liked the look off and wanted a little more advice.

And with my Birthday on the day I realised that my wife was looking for my present.

Anyway about 30 minutes later my wife arrived to join me at the café and sat down with a really cheeky smile on her face.

She had quite a few bags that I had no idea of what the contents were.

She told me that the lady at the counter was Marion and what a lovely Lady she was and that she was very helpful.

She also told me that Marion`s husband was also a T-Girl and that is why she spotted the tell tale signs.

Anyway I had overcome my shock and in a way I was quite excited that Marion had seen me and knew that the items were for me.

We continued shopping after our coffee break and bought a few more items which were a really nice dress and some shoes and some new make up as well as other items.

So we were now done and decided to go home.

We had about a 45 minute drive to get home and we just chatted and I knew my wife was up to something but was not sure what it was.

Anyway once home we put the car away and carried all the bags into the lounge where we dropped them and did what we all do and popped on the kettle.

I made the tea while my wife was sorting out the stuff we had bought with things going into the kitchen or other areas and the bags to go upstairs.

By this time it was about mid afternoon and my wife suggested I go and have a shower and make sure I was smooth which I usually always am and still am now.

So I went off and made sure that everything was just so and then my wife came in as she was going to shower as well and while she was there she shaved my back for me.

She then teased me and got me really hard and I thought we were going to have fun in the shower.

But she stopped and said I was in for a big birthday surprise and all would be revealed later.

And I was to go and put on my make up and then I could try on the items we had just bought to make sure they fitted and looked right.

This is quite a long story. So if you want me to carry on with what the surprise was then let me know and I will continue it. And it does get a little raunchy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *owie144TV/TS
over a year ago

halesowen

Oh yes please, Denise would love to know. ??. Xxxx

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Very intriguing please continue

By *layful TG OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

Well I had on my stockings and had done my make up and then I tried on all the items we had bought.

The underwear felt fantastic and looked a million dollars.

In the end my wife suggested that I leave on the body.

It had gel filled cups which helped me to achieve a proper looking bust without using fillets of breast forms.

It had press studs at the gusset for fastening.

The dresses we bought also looked great and in the end we decided that everything was just so.

Then my wife gave me another bag to open.

It was a really short mini skirt and a see thru top which looked fantastic together.

She then gave me some new shoes to wear which complimented the outfit.

She had me walk around the bedroom to make sure they were ok which they were.

Time was getting on now a little and my wife suggested I go and sort some drinks while she got ready and came down.

Like me she too had on a very short skirt and a very very low cut top which struggled to hold in her breasts as she is quite large busted.

We had a few drinks and were chatting about this and that and then the door bell rang.

I was about to dash off upstairs in case it was family popping in to wish me a happy birthday.

My wife told me to relax as she had placed an order for a take away and it was probably than and she said family was popping in on the Sunday as it was also our anniversary.

So I sat back and relaxed while my wife had gone to the door.

I heard voices and just thought she was sorting out the food.

Then I heard the door close and heard my wife coming back through to the lounge.

What I didn`t know is that she had invited the lady from the store Marion and to my surprise her TV husband. Marion came over to me as I stood and said Wow you look stunning and I know the items would look great.

She gave me a big hug and a kiss and she told me not to be nervous as she and her husband had been meeting people like us for a number of years.

Then Marion introduced me to her husband and told me that she was called Susie.

She was very good looking and looked very feminine.

She came over and again hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek and told me not to worry.

She must have felt me trembling as we embraced.

So my wife went to sort drinks and Marion followed her leaving just Susie and myself alone.

We started chatting and within a minute or two we were chatting about everything as though we had known each other for years.

The girls came back through and as we had two fairly large sofa`s it was Marion who sat next to me and my wife sat next to Susie.

Jan my wife said she had placed an order for the food which was planned for about 30 minutes from then.

It arrived on time and again Jan and Marion went through to the dining room to put out the food.

Susie and I soon followed through and we all sat eating our meal which was really nice.

We had opened some wine and we had all drank quite a lot.

The conversation was really flowing and Marion told me that she had realised I dressed from the moment I walked into the department.

They then handed me a bag and it was a really lovely see thru baby doll with a thing brief and again looked stunning in the black and red piping.

Marion then said that she would like to see me wearing it later to make sure it fitted right and then she turned to Jan and winked.

After the meal we returned to the lounge and again Marion took my hand and sat at the side of me and Jan sat with Susie.

More wine flowed and I felt more relaxed than I had ever done especially in this situation.

Marion had rested her hand on my thigh and was teasing me and making me squirm and Jan was teasing Susie.

The conversation then came around to sex and Marion then told us that they were swingers and had been for a number of years.

Anyone want to hear anymore..???

By *ark080270Man
over a year ago

lincolnshire

Yes keep it going good so far

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Enjoying this please keep the flow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it do carry on just about to get exciting hopefully

By *layful TG OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

I was very much enjoying the attention that Marion was giving to me and I could see Susie reacting in a similar way to me as Jan can be such a tease.

We asked them questions about their swinging and they were both very open about what they did.

Marion said that they enjoyed very much going to clubs and they both enjoyed seeing each other having a good time with someone else.

Jan asked Marion if she was ever jealous seeing Susie with other women to which Marion replied..."God No". She went on to explain how it made her very horny and she really enjoyed watching others having sex.

It was then Marion who out of the blue asked if I had ever played with another T-Girl or if I had fantasised about doing so.

I was a little taken aback as again I was under the spotlight.

It was Jan who answered on my behalf by saying how much I enjoyed talking about what I would like to do with a T-girl or a guy if I was lucky enough to meet one.

She told Marion that it had been something I had wanted to try for a long time and that I wanted to lose my Bi-Virginity.

Marion cuddled me and told me not to be embarrassed or shy as it`s quite natural to feel this way when transformed.

She could feel me trembling and tried to calm me down.

I was in a position where by my dream could become a reality and that my Bi-Virgin tag could be gone.

Then Marion told me that she would be happy for Susie to teach me what T-Girl love was all about if I would like to. I was still not sure and it was Jan who again answered for my by saying to Susie that she should show me a thing or two.

Susie stood up and came over to me and Marion swapped places leaving the seat vacant for Susie to sit at the side of me.

She then put her hand on my knee and it felt red hot like it was burning me.

My heart was racing and I was trembling and it was like I was somewhere else.

Then Jan told me that it was about time I did what I had told her I had wanted to do and that I should remove Susie's panties and give her girlie bits a licking.

I looked at Jan and she had that look that I should do what I was told. Marion then said that she agreed and that I should try it or I would regret it.

So I was out numbered and moved to the floor to get into a better position to be able to touch Susie's bits.

She eased herself up and helped me to pull her panties down and she had such a massive erection that sprang out when she had moved her panties.

Once her panties were gone she eased her skirt up meaning I had free access.

Jan then said if you don`t get on with it she would as she said that Susie had a lovely cock.

So without looking as I now closed my eyes I eased down to her cock.

I felt it bob up and down as I got really close and I had my mouth open now and slid it over Susie's cock Susie let out a gasp as I closed my lips around her massive cock.

It was already wet with pre cum which I surprised myself about as I really liked the taste.

I then thought to myself that this was much better than I thought and really started to enjoy myself rather than worry about what I was doing.

I was soon licking up and down and easing her in and out of my mouth and she would let a drop more pre-cum out which I so liked.

Susie was really starting to moan now and I knew she would not be far of Cumming.

So I decided to be a bit slutty and suck her as hard as I could and do what I enjoy when getting a blow job.

Within a couple of minutes Susie let out a groan and bucked her hips a little and within a second she was shooting all her cum into my mouth.

It seemed to be never ending as it was pulsing it was spurting. But did I spit or swallow.

To heck with it I swallowed all of her cum and had to gulp on it as there was so much.

Then I felt her cock start to deflate and Susie started to come back down from her orgasm.

Marion then told me that I had done a great job as it was not very often that Susie hits an orgasm in the way she just had done.

But I now had the biggest hard on I have ever had.

I stood up and turned around and it was poking through my mini skirt.

Jan said my my you look like you enjoyed yourself.

I nodded and looked at Jan and said thank you.

I sat down at the side of Susie and she was finally coming back into reality. She leaned over and again pecked me on my cheek and said thank you and complimented me on one of the best she had had.

Then Marion told Susie that although I had now lost my Oral Virginity I still had one to lose.

And that as soon as she was hard again then she would be the one to claim it.

The conversation continued on about T-Girls having sex and how some had better legs than women and both Jan and Marion told me I had legs to die for.

This was giving Susie time to get hard again.

Then Marion put her hand on Jan`s knee and said that it should not be just us having fun but all of us.

Jan then leaned over to kiss Marion and they were locked together kissing very passionately.

It was such a turn on seeing their hands fumble with tops getting each others hands inside each others bra`s.

By now I was so hard that I was aching and then Susie told me to feel her again.

She seemed bigger then earlier and again it was pulsing as I touched it.

Jan and Marion stopped kissing and Marion told Susie to take me and show me a good time.

So Susie got up and took my hand and pulled me up and as we came close she kissed me passionately.

She then rubbed her hand all over me and had a quick play with my cock.

Then she slipped her fingers in my panties and soon slipped them down and helped me lose them altogether. Then Susie told me to kneel over a poufy we had in the room which was quite high.

So I was led by the hand to the poufy and told to get over it and on my knees.

Susie then pulled up my skirt and I heard Jan and Marion get up off the sofa.

Marion handed Susie a condom and then some lube.

Marion then rubbed some lube into me while Susie was rolling on her condom.

Marion's hands were quite forceful and so nice.

Then I felt Susie get on her knees and get close to me.

I felt her probing close to my girlie hole and felt it nuzzle at the tip and then move.

Then I felt Marion guide Susie`s cock into the right place and then Marion told Susie to push which she did and I felt it slip in.

At first it hurt and Marion reminded Susie I was a virgin and to go steady.

So bit by bit I felt Susie getting deeper and deeper into me.

Then I felt her touch me and knew she was all the way in me.

She gave me a minute to get used to it and then eased out a bit and then back in.

Each time going further out and back in with more force.

Marion by now had come around the front of me.

She had now only her underwear on and her panties were wet through. She lowered herself to my mouth and then she pulled her panties to one side so I could kiss and lick her very wet pussy.

By now Susie was really pounding away at me and I had my tongue deep into Marion and she tasted fantastic and Jan knelt at the side of me so she could play with my girlie bits and also play with Marion too.

Then Marion shouted that she was going to cum and suddenly I got her cum all over my face as she ejaculated loads and loads.

I too was on the verge of shooting my lot and I felt Susie jerking and really going at it now as she too was again ejaculating and then it was all too much for me as I too shot my cum everywhere.

I had never had an orgasm like it. As Susie eased out of me and I got off my knees covered in both mine and Marion`s cum I needed to sit down.

It was then that Jan took my place and started doing oral on Marion.

What a sight and I was so loving the view.

Then Susie got on the floor under Jan and started doing oral on Jan.

I was sat watching everything going off and was soon very hard again.

Marion saw this and tried to reach me. She then asked Jan if it was Ok for me to fuck her to which Jan said yes.

Shall I continue as there is still a bit more to cum.....

over a year ago

Oh yes carry-on

By *eighbiMan
over a year ago

Leigh

Great story

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Hmm yea please carry on I'm rock hard really horny story

By *layful TG OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

Last bit coming up then.

Jan told me to give Marion a good time while she was having so much fun with Susie.

So I moved over to Marion and started to kiss her very intimately.

It was turning me on so much that I swear that I was bigger than I ever have been.

My hands were on her Bra and her boobs were magnificent and she had her hands everywhere on me.

So I then eased her into a position that meant I could get good access to her.

I decided to get her even hotter by doing more oral which made her squirm. I used my fingers on her and soon found the spot that sent her wild.

It was hard to keep on the spot as she was moving about so much and was moaning quite loud.

I looked over to my side and Jan was riding Susie for all she was worth. And she had the biggest smile on her face as she was really enjoying what she was getting and the fact she was watching me.

Then Marion told me to fuck her as she was on the verge of another orgasm.

So I did just that and soon had my girlie bit deep in her and was moving in and out at a good pace.

Marion was really moaning now and was on the brink of orgasm.

Then I felt her muscles tighten and she hit her orgasm and I felt like my bits were going to be squished into nothing as her muscles gripped me so tight.

She then again ejaculated and I felt the gush as everything got wet and this spurred me on even more.

I was really now into full stroke and Marion was groaning and writhing and it was not long before I too was going to lose control and cum.

I felt Susie behind me playing with me again and that was too much.

I groaned as I hit orgasm and bucked and twisted and nearly got a back numbing cramp which I just about avoided.

I was then spent and felt myself plop from Marion.

It was then decided that we return to our own partners to finish the night off.

I slipped my fingers down to Jan and felt how wet and sloppy she was.

So I was down there to clean all that cum up that Susie had left behind for me.

I saw Marion sat on Susie`s face as she had to do the same.

Again I know how to make Jan squirm and this I did and Jan was hitting orgasm after orgasm and was soon begging me to stop.

Eventually we were all exhausted and laid around getting over the exertion we had all been through.

Jan and Susie stayed the night as it was now really late and we had all had too much wine.

It was the girls who moved our spare bed into our room and meant that we could all sleep together.

I had to change my underwear as it was sopping wet and popped on another new set and Marion asked me to slip on the negligee set she had brought me.

We retired to bed and none of us were sleeping and there were hands and tongues touching everywhere.

Susie had so much stamina that she got me in the missionary position and I had the two girls wanking me as Susie gave me another seeing to.

And then Susie and I enjoyed watching Jan and Marion give each other some extra special girl love.

What a night and it was the first of many more to come.

They are still our best friends and Marion has introduced me to so many things along our long friendship.

Hope you all enjoyed and if so I will write some experiences of when I was introduced to a mega gang bang with 9 guys and my experience being totally dominated by Marion as she caned and whipped me....mmnnnn that was fun

By *ex EnthusiastMan
over a year ago

sleaford

Great story ??

By *layful TG OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

Let me know if you want anymore and I can write and send them direct. This couple are our best friends and we have done so much with them.

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

By *ex EnthusiastMan
over a year ago

sleaford

Yes please - would love to be part of future stories ??

over a year ago

Please include me loved the horny story would love to hear more of your fun and games with Susie and naughty Marion

By *owie144TV/TS
over a year ago

halesowen

"Let me know if you want anymore and I can write and send them direct. This couple are our best friends and we have done so much with them."

please let me know more of what happened. I tried to reply privatly but i could not. Xxx

By *eighbiMan
over a year ago

Leigh

Would love to hear more of your exploits

Post new Message to Thread