Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Rimming

By *oir man OP   Man
over a year ago

Harlow church Langley

When I was 27 I met a lady in East London in the Essex Arms pub. We hit it off from the moment we laid our eyes on each other. We spent the next 7 years experiencing sex in the most amazing way.... She introduced me Rimming, something I never thought was possible till she crack my cherry.. ..Literally. We preferred the 69 position. My first time

After fucking for what seemed like ages.... She gets on her back.... "Get your tongue inside my asshole, NOW!" she screamed. Her red-pink anus slightly gaped, offering a small, dark opening. and I think my last words were something elegant like "ohhherr fuck!" I immediately hardened my tongue, and went for it. As my tongue touched her anus, I felt her start to clench, but I pressed hard into the opening. She gasped again, and quickly began squirming her asshole on my tongue - she was trying to go deep right away! Her anus was too tight right now, though, so I pulled out and quickly pressed my tongue in again. She was a little more loose this time, but I still couldn't get as deep as either of us wanted. So I pulled out and pushed in again, again, again, while She started to get into a rhythm pushing her ass back against my persistent mouth. I knew this wasn't the best position to really gape her asshole with my tongue (she had done this enough times for me to know ..) but there was no way I was stopping my assault on her ass. Wild horses could not drag me away. So far, this rimming had been everything I had imagined.... Considering I was always on the receiving end of it.. the feel of her ass against my face and her butthole on my tongue, the wet sound of my tongue dabbing inside her anus and the slap of her ass cheeks against my cheeks, and Her moans and encouragements, "Get in there. GET IN THERE! Get your fucking tongue up my ass! Deeper!!! I could have died a happy man right then, but thankfully, I kept my wits and continued to orally probe her butthole without abandon.

My mouth is pressed against her asshole. "Mmmmhmmm," is all I can manage to groan out since I am now refusing to remove my face for even a second. We are now grinding in perfect unison; we are anticipating each others movements and adjusting our motions accordingly. My mouth has complete control over her anus, my tongue has perfect access and slides in and out of her rectum at will. Again and again, I slip my tongue inside her butthole and circle it firmly along the inside wall, slowly, as she moans in pleasure and pushes the back of my head with her feet (she must have slipped off her high heels). After many minutes of this, I finally pull back for a second, "You are so unbelievably sexy. I want to do this forever."

We had a lot sexy times... Unfortunately we separated on Xmas day last year.

I need to find a lady I can enjoy Giving and receiving cunnilingus!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread