FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Daytime meeting

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The contact we had had was brief, and through the swingers site and she had read his profile and was happy with what she had seen, now was the time when fantasy became reality. All you know was he is clean, shaved and does not smoke or drink.

As arranged you greeted me at the door and we have a coffee and make small talk, then you leave the room to prepare yourself. and get ready, you put the background music on softly and slid the blindfold on and stood waiting.

I entered the room, and walked slowly round her whilst glancing at the bed and the lay out of the furniture; gently I took you by the arms and moved her into a better position. Then stand again in front of you. You are pretty and I traced the line of your jaw with my fingers, across your throat and walked slowly around you as I tickled and touched the nape of your neck.

Both my hands started gently but positively stroking and rubbing across the shoulders and back, all the time keeping silent , reaching round I also rubbed your sides and stomach as I got to feel the warmth and felt you jump slightly as my fingers and hands crossed across your body. Your shirt buttons hit my fingers as I worked across your stomach, so I slowly undid them, one by one working my way up. I did not remove the shirt, not yet oh no. My hands swept underneath the shirt and roamed across your skin lightly brushing and teasing the sensations as they went. Eventually I pulled out her shirt from her waistband and cast it onto the chair and again started on your upper body, sliding my fingers across your chest and letting my fingers slide down inside your bra so that the nipples started getting harder and you get jumpy at the touch, the clip of her bra was flicked and your breasts fall free into the open air, the bra is gone but you cannot cover yourself, hands are playing and toying with your nipples, and your breasts are being rubbed by arms that are snaking from behind you.

My Hands glide slowly down the side of your hips and across your legs and buttocks, pushing and rubbing the flesh of your body as they test your senses, you are jumpy and understandably so, the deal is you cannot touch yourself and must remain standing but be ready to move. Again my hands are stroking you and wandering all over you, first at the hips and then darting across to tweek and tease your nipples, all the while on the move. The hands stroking and feeling their way up your legs and the finger tips brushing against your panties as they test for resistance and wetness, slowly concentrating on the crease of your honey pot,

Gradually your skirt is removed and a warm hand slides down over your suaveness and a finger slides over your pussy as it seeks to find your clit and starts to rub it gently and brings the juices flowing. Your legs are moved so that you offer no resistance to hands and you feel the cold, hard feel of a vibrator as it is eased into the gap between your legs,

Are you getting warm and wet? What are you thinking about and what would you do If I was there with you?, Should I carry on with this description of what we could do or should I stop?

Its up to you to tell me and I would like to know what you would do with me?

then tell me what you feel.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread