Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Swinging Roulette

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd like a game of swinging roulette where you and your partner have a random chance of getting someone from either your Facebook or contacts list. And you get one from theirs. The winner is the first person to flirt their way into bed or at the very least a dirty pic swap. Maybe pick out of a hat or make it the next person to post etc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Done correctly, and with enough controls about being able to say, no, not them. This may, and only may, have legs

Risky though

over a year ago

Yes you'd need to be sensible. Be able to roll again if a company or relative or someone abroad came up. Hopefully if it went wrong the worst would be you'd look a twat.

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Sounds intrested, but would be much better using your fab account rather than facebook. I have pics of my kids etc on there.

You should maybe resubmit this in site feedback fourm. You never know the idea might get picked up on xxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Or we could run with it anyway. I'm in. Is anyone else wanting to partner up with me?!

over a year ago

I was thinking partner as in gf/bf or at least mates so it's someone you trust and more of a laugh. My ex had half my mates anyway!!

Post new Message to Thread