Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blindfold surprise!

Jump to newest

By *enninemark OP   Man
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Posted this in another forum as a response but thought Id share my fantasy on here.

A horny wife dressed just in seamed sheer stockings and a blindfold is waiting on a bed. I arrive at the house and I'm let in by her husband. I undress and get taken to his wife. I don't say a word but he instructs us both, we only do exactly as he says be it sucking, licking, spanking fucking etc. After I dress and leave. His wife won't of seen or heard me, but we would have done most other things!

Would also work in a private room of a swingers club. After, I would see her knowing what we have done. She would wonder who it was. Maybe she would get a prize for working out who I was!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Would love to help you out

By *orny and Sexy 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackwood

This is totally my fantasy . My bf arranging everything, me blindfolded and my bf in charge telling guy what to do to me and taking pictures. My bf joining in too of course but when guy leaves only my bf knowing who he is mmmm Rebecca x

By *enninemark OP   Man
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"This is totally my fantasy . My bf arranging everything, me blindfolded and my bf in charge telling guy what to do to me and taking pictures. My bf joining in too of course but when guy leaves only my bf knowing who he is mmmm Rebecca x"

A real shame we aren't closer!!

By *orny and Sexy 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackwood

Yip my bf said one day he will arrange this for me but will be a surprise mmmm

By *itch n KCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

This is Titch's biggest fantasy and definitely one that we will be arranging !!

Just need to find 3 guys happy to make it a reality

Post new Message to Thread