Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy Fulfilled

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got to fulfill a fantasy this past week that we thought we'd never be able to accomplish.

We had a very special threesome. Our good friend, who we know has still never been with anyone other then Serenity (for the beginning of our story with him, see my other story "The Roommate") joined us in the bedroom for some fun.

This time we decided since Serenity was in no danger of getting pregnant, and Mike was in no danger of giving Serenity an STI (and we were in no danger of giving one to him) we were going to let him fuck Serenity bareback.

But first, we had him lay down on the bed, with Serenity on all fours over the top of him rubbing him off while I fucked Serenity doggy style until I filled her with my cum. When I was done, it was Mike's turn. He lined up behind her and started fucking her, my cum still inside her.

For the first time Serenity was filled with the cum of two men at the same time.

Short story I know, and I'm sure I could have told it more erotically, but I just wanted to share that we managed to check something off of our sexual bucket list, man was it a good night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Before you all start criticizing how dangerous it is to let someone join us bareback, as I said, this is a fantasy we thought we'd never be able to fulfill because bareback is so dangerous.

Mike has only ever had sex with Serenity (hopefully he can find a girlfriend of his own at some point, he's really lonely), nobody else, and we are fully clean (we don't do bareback with others and would never do it with a stranger) as well. We trust him, and he trusts us due to years of being close friends and roommates.

We had fantasized about having more then 1 person cum in Serenity before but even with Mike we thought long and hard about if we should allow it or not.

It was a great experience, and we may do it again some time, but not for a while. Now it is time to go back to using condoms, always.

By *murphMan
over a year ago

drogheda

True for you the only person I have ever done bareback with was my ex wife it is totally mad to do bare back with anyone unless like yoirselves you know each other's history

Post new Message to Thread