Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anonymous blowjob in the dark

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just done the horniest thing I've ever done. Was talking too a guy on another site we were both horny and I love sucking cock and swallowing cum. I like to get it in my mouth soon as possible. I went round his house he was waiting inside naked on the stairs with all the lights off and blindfolded. He left to door on the latch so when I got there I could just push the door open. I had to feel my way down the hall as it was pitch black I found the stairs then found his leg then found his very hard cock very quickly after! I got it in my mouth immediately and sucked it hard till he shot a massive load in my mouth which I swallowed. I then got up and walked straight out no words spoken by either of us and neither of us has any idea what the other one looks like. God it was horny!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow now that's is hot I'd love to of filmed that phworrrrr

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah it was so hot! Was so hard while it was going on still hard now! I'd be more than happy to repeat it for you to film anytime x

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I've often fantasised about a similar scene. A horny wife dressed just in seamed sheer stockings and a blindfold is waiting on a bed. I arrive at the house and I'm let in by her husband. I undress and get taken to his wife. I don't say a word but he instructs us both, we only do exactly as he says be it sucking, licking, spanking fucking etc. After I dress and leave. His wife won't of seen or heard me, but we would have done most other things!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I've often fantasised about a similar scene. A horny wife dressed just in seamed sheer stockings and a blindfold is waiting on a bed. I arrive at the house and I'm let in by her husband. I undress and get taken to his wife. I don't say a word but he instructs us both, we only do exactly as he says be it sucking, licking, spanking fucking etc. After I dress and leave. His wife won't of seen or heard me, but we would have done most other things!"

Also thought this could be done in a private room of a swingers club... Then walking round after...me knowing and watching who I played with, she wondering and trying to guess....maybe she gets a prize for finding out who!?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To bad we are so far

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Love the idea would love it too happen

By *orkshire biMan
over a year ago

elland

Like a glory hole without the glory hole I love glory holes

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

Love getting sucked off at a glory hole just wish there was more about round Surrey

Post new Message to Thread