Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

:) feet story i worte when bored.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So you get to my place. I'm wearing some cute, little, see through socks and some nice heels with peep toes. Hope you like them?

I take you to my room, ask you to get completely naked for me if you don't do that yourself already, so i can appreciate what you've got to offer me and so i can notice everything you're body does. I do look at your cock as soon as you pull your pants down, sorry but that's one of my favourite things to do.

I lie back and let you worship my body, i'm a tease and know you want to play with my feet but gonna rub my feet against yours to remind you that my feet are there for you but not quite yet, i want you to turn my whole body on and feel your hard cock up against me. Then i'll stroke your legs with my feet, hinting that i want you on them.

I'll slowly stroke your calf with my foot and make my way up your thigh, then tease you by pushing my toes against your cock. If you get some precum on them i'd love that. Then i work my feet higher up rubbing your chest with them, until i push you away using my foot, so that you're far enough for you to get to work on touching my feet. The first thing you do is peel off my sock.

Then you lick the base of my foot, your tongue feels really gentle and i love how it feels and you spend some time doing this, you work your way to my toes and lick the tips and stroke the top of my foot while doing that. Then you start to put your tongue inbetween my toes, occasionally popping a whole toe in your mouth - i'm so turned on now i could cum from you doing this.

I see your cock twitching, i know you want to touch it for me. I'd be honoured if you'd do that as i love my feet being appreciated and worshipped, my feet are my gift to you. I ask you if you want to touch yourself, you nod that you do. I tell you to touch yourself then and that i want a big load of cum all over my feet. You sit there, holding my foot gently in one hand, your cock in the other, rubbing both at once. i tell you you're dirty and disgusting, but keep it to myself that i love dirty and disgusting guys.

I rub the other foot on your face, and do it hard, i'll call you names if you like that, then i put my toes in your mouth, some of you say you could fit the entire of my size 3 foot in there, well now we'll find out if you can or not.

I want you to cum on my foot soon, i'll let you rub your cock on my foot and try to shove it between my toes while wanking, then i wanna feel you pump hot cum all over it, i'll enjoy that feeling then make you lick your cum off and keep it in your mouth and share it with me. I wanna taste you too.

Taken from another site, as usual, i wrote it though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Wow, I'd never thought playing with feet could be so erotic x

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

Mmmm , I have a lovely girl with sexy size 3 feet.

I wish she would rub and tease me with them x

over a year ago

"Wow, I'd never thought playing with feet could be so erotic x"

it can't get better than that, imo.

over a year ago

"Mmmm , I have a lovely girl with sexy size 3 feet.

I wish she would rub and tease me with them x "

i used to go out with a foot fan a long time ago and can you believe i wasn't into it then? was a long time ago.

maybe one day she'll be into it.

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

Oh I do hope so , I know she reads the forum

over a year ago

"Oh I do hope so , I know she reads the forum "

good luck, and hope she likes my story and it inspires her to try something out.

i really love the feeling of a tongue between my toes and recommend it.

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

Would love a footjob with stockings worn

over a year ago

"Would love a footjob with stockings worn "

ease her into it gently, make it all about her enjoying herself. that's how i got into it personally anyway.

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

Sadly she's rejecting me , so it remains a pipe dream

over a year ago

"Sadly she's rejecting me , so it remains a pipe dream "

shame.

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

Still , you have adorable size 3 feet made to be loved

over a year ago

"Still , you have adorable size 3 feet made to be loved "

Haha, i'm flattered to be your 2nd best.

I wish people into feet lived nearer to me.

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

Who said 2 nd best ?

over a year ago

"Who said 2 nd best ?"

I did, was presuming though...

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

Unfortunately I'm out of your age range

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Now that would be my perfect night if only we could make it happen Affectionate babe x

over a year ago

Wow, seriously sexy. I had a passing interest in feet but this is enough to make someone reconsider foot appreciation! X

By *ndysuzukiMan
over a year ago

Newquay

As a foot and toe fan that is a rather neat story and very accurate in content and detail

Almost feel we've met, as it happens i am from PR1 area but now down south

Next time I'm there we should meet and do feet !

over a year ago

"Unfortunately I'm out of your age range"

and area range, 200+ miles away.

over a year ago

"Now that would be my perfect night if only we could make it happen Affectionate babe x"

also 200+ miles away...

over a year ago

"Wow, seriously sexy. I had a passing interest in feet but this is enough to make someone reconsider foot appreciation! X"

yay. getting people into feet is always a good thing.

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

I could adjust the 200 miles , could you adjust the age ?

over a year ago

"I could adjust the 200 miles , could you adjust the age ? "

i'm looking for more regular than the couple of guys i already see who are a lot nearer and in the NW.

feeling kind of deflated with not meeting really regular now and trying to get back to how i was when i first joined.

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

I could be regular , pm me and discuss x

By *ndysuzukiMan
over a year ago

Newquay

Yes distance is a pain but as you say nice to have regular locals

Be up there there soon, hope you find someone to share your feet, enjoy

over a year ago

Really enjoyed the story, could almost feel the toe popping into my mouth as I read it lol

over a year ago

"Really enjoyed the story, could almost feel the toe popping into my mouth as I read it lol"

Lol, thanks. I do have a good imagination when it gets going, just gotta get it going first.

To anyone else, i know what i want and what i'm looking for. And my idea of regular is more than once a week, pretty sure most guys idea of regular is not that and even if you say it isn't i am gonna trust myself and what i think, not what you say.

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

"Oh I do hope so , I know she reads the forum "
read and understood

By *xbanana2Man
over a year ago

addlestone

She has been and read , I hope I'm in for a treat

over a year ago

"Oh I do hope so , I know she reads the forum

read and understood "

make sure he pampers your feet hehe.

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

actualy ive changed my mind lol not gonna happen

over a year ago

"actualy ive changed my mind lol not gonna happen"

aw fair enough.

like i said earlier on, it took me a long time to get into it.

met a guy who went to town on my feet and really spoilt me sexually and that was what got me into it.

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

ohh sounds awesome

over a year ago

"ohh sounds awesome"

it was amazing, i seriously nearly came off what he was doing between my toes.

he took me out for coffee and we had a lot of fun so i was pretty relaxed when we got back and up for almost anything.

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

i think thats the key point, getting relaxed and enjoying whats happening

over a year ago

"i think thats the key point, getting relaxed and enjoying whats happening"

yeah it can be off putting if not approached the right way too.

it was mainly that the guy was not making demands about what he wanted but more focusing on how he could make playing with, kissing, and caressing my feet sexy for me.

and he did the whole body worship things as well, it was an amazing night and i loved it and am so glad i met him and he opened up the world of foot fetish to me.

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

wow luck u,, think i need a man like that

over a year ago

everyone needs a guy like that.

he's a true submissive in every sense of the word. very rare guy indeed.

over a year ago

Love this story, it's one of my biggest fantasies

over a year ago

OP

I would love to meet you and worship your feet, they are gorgeous....along with the rest of your body of course

over a year ago

Damn what a hot story. You just described a big fantasy of mine, right down to the last detail.

Maybe next time you could be wearing a pair of stockings? Love it!

over a year ago

Wow

I would love to act out this fantasy.....sounds perfect to me.....For starters anyway... xxx

over a year ago

thanks all for enjoying my story, and goodnight.

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"So you get to my place. I'm wearing some cute, little, see through socks and some nice heels with peep toes. Hope you like them?

I take you to my room, ask you to get completely naked for me if you don't do that yourself already, so i can appreciate what you've got to offer me and so i can notice everything you're body does. I do look at your cock as soon as you pull your pants down, sorry but that's one of my favourite things to do.

I lie back and let you worship my body, i'm a tease and know you want to play with my feet but gonna rub my feet against yours to remind you that my feet are there for you but not quite yet, i want you to turn my whole body on and feel your hard cock up against me. Then i'll stroke your legs with my feet, hinting that i want you on them.

I'll slowly stroke your calf with my foot and make my way up your thigh, then tease you by pushing my toes against your cock. If you get some precum on them i'd love that. Then i work my feet higher up rubbing your chest with them, until i push you away using my foot, so that you're far enough for you to get to work on touching my feet. The first thing you do is peel off my sock.

Then you lick the base of my foot, your tongue feels really gentle and i love how it feels and you spend some time doing this, you work your way to my toes and lick the tips and stroke the top of my foot while doing that. Then you start to put your tongue inbetween my toes, occasionally popping a whole toe in your mouth - i'm so turned on now i could cum from you doing this.

I see your cock twitching, i know you want to touch it for me. I'd be honoured if you'd do that as i love my feet being appreciated and worshipped, my feet are my gift to you. I ask you if you want to touch yourself, you nod that you do. I tell you to touch yourself then and that i want a big load of cum all over my feet. You sit there, holding my foot gently in one hand, your cock in the other, rubbing both at once. i tell you you're dirty and disgusting, but keep it to myself that i love dirty and disgusting guys.

I rub the other foot on your face, and do it hard, i'll call you names if you like that, then i put my toes in your mouth, some of you say you could fit the entire of my size 3 foot in there, well now we'll find out if you can or not.

I want you to cum on my foot soon, i'll let you rub your cock on my foot and try to shove it between my toes while wanking, then i wanna feel you pump hot cum all over it, i'll enjoy that feeling then make you lick your cum off and keep it in your mouth and share it with me. I wanna taste you too.

Taken from another site, as usual, i wrote it though."

Nice

over a year ago

Great story! if there's a foot fetish site you posted it on could you pm me the site please

over a year ago

Nice to see some ladies liking this.

"Great story! if there's a foot fetish site you posted it on could you pm me the site please "

I didn't post it on a foot fetish site, i don't use sites specifically for fetish people as they're a waste of time.

over a year ago

No probs, always good to know, looking forward to the next story!

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

thankyou.

By *ischievous_mickMan
over a year ago

north west

Wow such a great story I would love to be able to come caress, worship, feel, lick and suck those beautiful size 3 feet of yours. As I cum all over them you calling me disgusting and worthless then making me lick my mess clean from your amazing feet.

Shame I'm not In your age range xx

over a year ago

Do love that story and Im ready to imagine this also make me so horny hard now to playing with my cock now xx that sound assom you are on my head my favourite stores x do love do that everyday x want feel and tasted your small feet on my mouth deep in do worship sexy toes and give you big Cum load xx

Maybe then try to clean lick from your sexy toes feet

Post new Message to Thread