Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

car breakdown

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true one;

It happened a few years ago i was working for a car breakdown company,it was in the summer months and i got the job to go out to this breakdown it was an area i know well a busy road and it was only to change a wheel.When i arrived there were 2 cars in the layby the one i noticed first was there one with the flat tyre not because it had a flat tyre but because of the lady standing beside it,i got out and went over and the person from the other car got out and said glad your here now i can leave all this to you ive got to get off!With that off he speed leaving me and the lady

we swapped hellos etc i got to work on changing the wheel we was chatting and i asked her if she new the man that left,she went red and looked away and said yes but not anymore.I looked puzzled and said oh why not she then seemed to open up and said weve been having an affair for 6 months but hes leaving to work abroad but it was good why it lasted,with that she walked closer to me and as i was bending down changing the wheel i could smell hwr perfume and i looked at her shapley legs she had a short skirt and white top on i couldnt take my eyes off her,she must have known i was looking ar her legs as when i had finished and turned round my face ended up looking right at her groin area.She laughed and said you got a good view of my legs then yes i said very nice they are too thanks she said with that she pulled her skirt up and revelled that she had no underwear on she wass smooth and there was a glisten of wetness she then said i was going to let him have me once more but then all this happened and there was not time you want to help me out?

More anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Carry on

By *untimes aheadMan
over a year ago

Darwen

Yes carry on

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Yes please

over a year ago

I look up at her and she just grabbed my head and pushed it into her pussy i could smell the sweet wet pussy i started to lick her deep she moaned mmmmmm i clean forgot we was on a busy road but lucky we was hidden by the car she then said deeper who was i to say no i grabbed her arse and pulled her in to me her breathing was getting louder I held her tight and moved my hand so my finger teased her wet pussy as i was licking so deep all the time she was pushing my head in i moved my finger and found her arse hole i started to tease it slowky pushing my finger in deeper while licking her wet pussy that done it she started to pant she shouted out you bastard im cumming i cant stop with that she cum squirting all over my face i swallowed it well as much as i could i kept fingering her arse until she came again she had to hold onto my shoulders her knees kept giving way.I withdrew my finger and tounge and stood up she looked at me smiled and said wow wasnt expecting that to happen never had my arse fingered but i loved it with that she licked my finger and said your turn now!!!!

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Great start carry on PLEASE

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Nice mm

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

mmm more please

By *eaky99Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

More please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fantastic

over a year ago

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Don't stop there

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By *iscomanMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Awesome story

Please do carry on

over a year ago

I grabbed her hand and walked to my van opened the passenger door Before i could do anything she pushed me against the van and kised my neck felt so good her hand started to rub the bulge in my jeans as she undid then i unbuttoned her top and her tits fell into my hands she had no bra on i pulled her errect nipples hard she seemed to like that i heard her moan by now she had my cock in her hand and was rubbing it,i moved so i could sit in the van my jeans and boxers now round my ankles as she moved down her tits went over my cock felt so good i let out a moan she heard this and started to tit wank my cock slowly and flicking the end of it with her tounge.I couldnt belive what was happening but it felt so good i wanted her to take my whole cock in so i pushed her head down further i didnt need to push much she wanted to suck and tease it too,ive never thought i was that big in the cock area but she stopped looked at my cock looked up a me and said wow your big i wont be able to take it all i said mmmm you will you bitch laughing she went back to sucking it slowly working her way down she sucked my ball hard and wanked my hard she said cum for me i want to taste you with that she started to deep throat me felt so good she had half my cock in i started to push her head harder she pulled on my legs every thrust was deeper i needed to cum she new this and digging her nails into my arse with that i pushed forward making her take it all in she gagged but after afew deep thrusts she was ok that was it i came hard into her mouth she swallowed me and licked every drop she loooked up and smiled still licking and sucking .As she stood up her tits were still out my cock was out a bit soft now i told her i needed to fuck her she said sounds good but not here and not now......

over a year ago

Mmmmmm great story

over a year ago

Please do continue.

over a year ago

More plz