Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

University seduction part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some of you may remember the first part of this and my seduction by Mike and Jane.

We continued to see each other sporadically socially and intimately and the relationship between all three of us became something deeper and more comfortable. We experimented over a number of months and enjoyed a few holidays.

One day when myself and Jane had met for coffee in Sheffield I mentioned I was looking to start a business. Jane as is her nature was enthusiastic that I should try. Naturally I was unsure of the process and what was involved, however Jane reassured me and said i should have a chat with her business coach friend, Gail.

I agreed that would be a great idea and Jane said she would pass on my number. I forgot about the conversation until my phone rang and Gail introduced herself......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't wait for more of this one

over a year ago

We agreed to meet in the coffee lounge at a local hotel to discuss my ideas. She came across as very warm and enthusiastic and I was instantly drawn to her personality.

as I was sat in the hotel drinking a tea I spotted her walking in. She was late 40, neck length brown hair, very pretty face with glasses. Quite short around 5 ft and wore a knee length skirt with black boots, with a suit type jacket. Her style matched her personality and I was very attracted to her.

We spoke at length about my ideas and how best to put them in practice. Her ability to hold conversation only matched by her note taking lol and agreed for a further meeting a week later at the local business centre to move things on.

A week later we were hunched over the training room desks drawing flow charts as my ideas were put to paper. About an hour in i left to get coffees and came back to find Gail with a tear in her eye and a bit upset. I asked what was wrong and she apologised and explained that she was having a tough time having split with a long term bf and sorting it all out. I put my arm round her and gave her a friendly hug.

A couple of hours later we finished up and I suggested that we arrange to go for a meal with mike and Jane at some point as it might cheer her up and they could laugh at my plans. She agreed it would be nice.

so a few night later we were all sat in the mike and Janes favourite posh restaurant having a meal, discussing my plans and drinking mikes favourite wine. Both Gail and Jane looked stunning. Gail sat by my side giving me warm engaging smiles.....

By *haron4465TV/TS
over a year ago

HULL

Looking forward to the next instalment

By *haron4465TV/TS
over a year ago

HULL

[Removed by poster at 12/03/16 08:49:48]

over a year ago

The meal progressed and we had plenty of laughs as the wine took hold. Gail occasionally placing her hand on my back as we chatted.

When Gail and Jane headed to the ladies. Mike commented on how well me and Gail were getting on and how he and Jane had a soft spot for Gail. I said am sure it's soft mike.

As the girls returned Jane suggested we return to theirs for coffee and more wine. We all agreed and settled the bill and headed to theirs.

Gail grabbed my hand and gave me a warm smile as we left. Once back at mike and Janes we settled into the living room and allowed mike to ply us with wine. Gail sat close to me relaxing as the wine took hold.

Mike and Jane sat across the room watching the scenario play out ....

By *ansfield lassWoman
over a year ago

mansfield

over a year ago

As the night came to halt mike and Jane offered myself and Gail a bed for the night. Unfortunately as one of the spare rooms was out of action I was on the couch.

I let the other head upstairs and courtesy of a duvet supplied by Mike and Jane I set about making myself comfortable for the night.

Just as I was half asleep I became aware of someone joining me in the room I expected it to be mike or Jane and was suprised when the light came on and I caught sight of Gail in one of Janes night gown. Sorry I hope I didn't wake you she said I just wanted to say thanks for tonight it was just what I needed.

That's Ok I replied as I admired her figure in the gown. You mind if I thank you in a more personal way she asked. Not at all I said.

Gail stood and let the gown drop. Wow her figure was fantastic. Very Cury and firm with a neatly trimmed pussy and pert breasts with small nipples. My cock started to twitch immediately.

As she walked towards the couch I got her to stop a foot away from the edge. I sat up and ran my hands up the length of her figure. I gently ran my fingers over her nipples, the expression on her face telling me they were sensitive before running my hands down her stomach and allowing the tips of my fingers to slide against her damp pussy lips.

I pulled her towards me and she sat astride me our eyes meeting before we kissed. Gently at first before gails moans encouraged me to kiss firmer and deeper. I stood up with Gail wrapped around me and laid Gail against the couch as we kissed. Me stood over her as we kissed her hand crossed above her head. Her moans getting louder........

over a year ago

I stood up in front if Gail and dropped my underwear. My cock stood to attention. Gail gave can big smile and I grabbed her hand and pulled her forward so her face was inches from my throbbing cock.

She took hold of my cock and wrapped her mouth round it and started to Suck gently and tease my balls. But there was something that said Gail needed me to take control. I let her go on for a little while before moving my hand over her hair and behind her neck. Gently stroking at first before firmly holding her as I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth.

She moaned and looked straight at me and I knew instantly I had done the right thing. I put a hand either side of her head and started to firmly fuck her mouth. I pulled out to give her a breather and she looked straight at me and smiled. Wow how can.my demur business coach act this way crossed my mind.

I lent forward and kissed her, before checking she was Ok. She just smiled atme and said more.....

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Omg more

over a year ago

Great story, can't wait for the next instalment

over a year ago

More please!!

over a year ago

I pushed my cock back into her mouth and fucked slowly started to fuck her mouth testing the water and pushing slightly deeper with each push. The moans and Gail face told me that she was enjoying this so my thrusts got faster and firmer. My hand holding her head in place. I released my cock and dropped to my knees eagerto ttake Gail.

I pushed her back against the couch and spread her legs before running my tongue against the length of her pussy. It was wet beyond belief but tasted fantastic. I moved my tongue into her pussy and Gails hand held my head in place leaving no doubt as to how much she liked this. I briefly stood and lent over Gail to kiss her allowing her to taste herself my fingers going to work on her soaking pussy. Before going back and teasing her swollen clit, fingers still fucking her hole. Gails moans were getting louder by the second and so on her backed arched and her nails dug into my back as she orgasmed hard.

I looked up and Gail had a big smile and a flushed face she slid off the couch onto my laps and joked she was supposed to be thanking me. I laughed and told her not to worry we'd only just started. With that I reached for the belt from her bed robe......

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Horny stuff, got me nice and hard!

over a year ago

We stood up and I turned her round so her back was facing me. I took hold of one hand and tied the belt around it before securing it to the other hand. I kissed her neck and ran my hands over her nipples making her arch into me.

I pushed her forwards onto the couch her hot ass sticking towards me. I spread her legs firmly and sank my fingers into her sodden pussy before rubbing the juice over her ass. Time to test the boundaries I thought and leaned forward to rim her sweet hole.

I wasn't sure how she would react but judging from the moans it was welcome. I fingered her pussy as I rimmed before deciding it was time to take go further.

I stood behind Gail and rested my cock on her pussy lips. Gail pushed against it desperate for me to push it in. I teased a little before pushing in all the way and holding it in her. She moaned loudly and now there was no doubt mike and Jane would know what we were up to.

I took hold of the belt restraining her hands and started to fuck. Slowly and firmly at first but harder by by each thrust as gails moans encouraged me....

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sounds fantastic - lots more to come, great potential and well written!!

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Great story

Post new Message to Thread