Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the beginning of an awesome adventure

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story and it happened to me.  Nothing has been added for entertainment it is all true.  Whether you continue to the end or not is upto you.   But I thought I'd share it anyway.  

In August 2015 I received a message on fab from a man who il call the headless suit.  He introduced himself as Adam and said he was interested in my profile and wanted to put a proposition to me.  OK I said I'm all ears !!!!

He proceeded with his proposition.   He wanted to take me to an exclusive party in London, heaven circle.  He said he would drive up to pick me up, 400 miles to Northumberland.   Take me to this 'exclusive' party, look after me and then bring me home 400 miles the following day. 

Now I joined fab a couple of years ago for adventure and to embark on a journey of eroticism.  For me this was something I had to think about.  I did !!!! For 5 seconds!!!  My reply to Adam was " I've seen taken with Liam Neeson mate I know what happens " 

But in the back of my mind i was thinking " shit why don't I have the balls to do this.  "  I had seen heaven  circle on a channel 4 documentary and had always been intrigued by it, but as a single woman I just couldn't accept his offer. 

Anyway, the weekend came and went and on the Monday I received another message from the headless suit.  Saying my witty banter and response had intrigued him further and he wanted to get to know me better.   Now as a 44 year old woman I don't easily fall for patter and bullshit but there was something about this guy that actually intrigued me.  So what was to follow over the next to few weeks was the beginning of something very special.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Mmmm more please xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting.

over a year ago

So over the next 8 weeks the headless suit and I chatted.  We exchanged numbers and talked on the phone for the next two months.  We chatted about all sorts, swinging, homelife, eroticism, what we wanted put of this lifestyle, in fact anything and everything.   During this time I allowed him to see my face, but he didn't give me a pic of him at all.  He explained to me that he never uploads face pics at all on anything.  And to be fair if it had been anyone else I would have said goodbye and good luck mate.  But for some reason this guy intrigued me so much it didn't really matter what he looked like. 

Oh and I did a little investigation of my own.   I contacted 2 of his veris and asked if he was genuine etc.  Of course they confirmed he was, but my gut was telling me I was OK with this headless suit.   So as we continued to chat I realised I was beginning to trust him.  So I decided to just throw caution to the wind, hitch my frock up and say " hey Adam why don't you come up here to visit, I'm off 5 days we could get to know each other a little better "

Of course he accepted and we agreed that he would visit me on 28th Oct until 1st November.   Well that was it no backing out now .  This was going ahead, I was gonna meet the headless suit.

over a year ago

So 28th Oct came around.  I was about to meet the guy I'd been chatting to for 2 months, in the flesh, oh and I'd still not seen his face.  But call me crazy I actually trusted this man 100%. 

So we agreed that Adam would get a taxi from the train station to my home and that I would be ...............waiting for him in  my bedroom with high heels and a coat and blindfold on.  And that was it.  The build up for this had been so intense that I'm sure you could feel the energy within a 100 mile radius. 

I sat on my bed.  Made up , red lips, red nails and a smile.   Waiting for him.  I heard the taxi pull up and the door close.  I could literally hear my heart beating and was sure he would hear it when he entered my home. 

As he'd travelled from  London I thought it wise to feed the cheeky southerner so I left him a note on the door to go in the kitchen and eat.  This was Adams beginning to his adventure in wonderland.  Of course the cranberry juice said 'drink me' on it and the snacks said 'eat me'.   There was no way I was risking having him stop half way through and whingeing he was hungry!!!!

I'm sat waiting, my heart pounding out of my chest, the anticipation was unbearable.   Eventually after several moments I heard his footsteps coming down the hallway.   I live in a bungalow so no stairs!!!!  I'd left him various clues as to where to go and a present for his birthday too.  On the door to my room id wrote "happy birthday adam , welcome to wonderland"  

Then it happened. .... the door to my bedroom slowly opened and a low husky southern voice said ' hello Emma this is what we've been building up to for the last 2 months !!!!!

over a year ago

Still with my blindfold on and still sat on my bed with my legs crossed and my heels showing.  My huge breasts bursting out of my coat.  He proceeds to brush my bare smooth leg with something pointy !!!!!  It was cold metal but it felt amazing against my skin.   He ran it up and down my leg and then told me to stand up.   I did!!!!!  He brushed his hand over my face down my neck and undid the buttons on my coat.   I was salivating by this point.  I could smell the manuka honey body wash on his skin .  God he smelled just like I had imagined he would.   I had my hands by my side when he slipped my coat from my shoulders and I was there in front of him , naked , exposed and alone, my nipples so hard they could cut diamonds

When I chatted to Adam on the phone  I told  him that if I was to be blindfolded then he would have to be bare chested.  I wanted to feel his chest with my nervous hands.  So when I was standing naked and exposed he did as I requested and stripped to the waist.  I knew Adam worked out, I knew he was tall and slim and I had previously told him what I thought he looked liked.  We had had many a conversation where there were very strange coincidences over the weeks and I think we had found a connection between two minds . 

OK so I'm still stood there naked when he proceeds room gently touch me.  This meeting was finally here-  a meeting of two erotic minds and wanting bodies .  When he touched me my body tingled so much I thought I might faint.  I could sense that he was hard and I put my hand down to feel through the denim of his jeans.   When your blindfolded your senses heighten immensely!!!!

Not yet he said.  I want to explore you!!!!!!  And that he did.

over a year ago

For 3 hours we explored one another and I kept the blind fold on. Touching tasting getting to know each others bodies intimately. Still not knowing what the headless suit looked like. But knowing exactly how his hardness felt inside me. It was an intenseness that I'd never experienced before. Then after 3 hours of exhausting play he finally said "do you want to see my face" I was scared but excited, the time had come to see him. He was on top of me now and still inside me, slowly the blind fold came off and my eyes had to adjust to the light. We had been going for so long that it was dark outside so he had put a lamp on. I looked into a set of gorgeous brown eyes with the longest lashes I'd ever seen. Lips so smooth and his skin was flawless. In fact just my type. Some people say I'm lucky that he was handsome but I say to them it was the face I was attracted to it was the man himself, the person he was!!!!!

For the next 5 days we continued fucking, day and night. Every chance we got. We blindfolded each other again and gave one another's senses a good going over. We went out to the cinema where he had the control of my vibrating butt plug throughout the film. I squirmed and moaned while he played with the intensity. We fucked outside on the way home in the dark in the car I just had to stop and cum on him.

One evening he decided to make my spare room into a dungeon. We had discussed my wants and needs throughout our conversations and he knew I woul

over a year ago

Would never submit to anyone unless I trusted them so this was a huge challenge to him. He blindfolded me again, tied me to the bed, and I had to chose steps 1 to 6. I chose them all. He started at step 1. Easing me in. My legs and hands bound I couldn't move. For an hour he played with me, I had reached step 2. The intensity changed slightly but I knew I had to get through it. For me this was a journey, a journey to push myself and him. I was punished for my insolence, a flog here, a tap there, but this made me more deviant and he continued to punish me. I loved it. Then when I was good I was rewarded. I could taste him. He would kiss me or play with me gently for my good behaviour. That hour passed and he took me to step 3. Again it intensified, the pleasure and the pain. Step 4 I broke my restraints so I was punished- he flipped me over and whipped me. He had found my tantric spot on my back the night before so he teased me , massaging it with his strong hands. Step 5 shit!!!!! This was the point if no return . My clit became so sensitive I literally couldn't bare it. I was screaming give me the pain and not the pleasure it was too much. Step 6 was within my sights but I could take it no more . I shouted my safe word and that was it. It stopped. 6 hours he had done on me 6 hours or pure pain and pleasure I was exhausted but so disappointed in myself . He of course was so proud that he'd broke me !!!! No one had ever done that !!!!! 6 hours of sheer eroticism .

over a year ago

what a build up a fantastic story so far

over a year ago

More to come x

over a year ago

That night he took me to a place I could only imagine existed. He kept edging me closer and closer then stopping it.

The following evening I decided to show him my tantric practice. Candles music lighting, all right !!! We sat on the floor naked and I made him close his eyes while I took him on a journey of a different kind. Massaging every part of him, kissing, licking, touching, his dick was so hard I thought he was going to explode. He reacted well to my hands, my mouth, my whispers, it was all about the non penetrative sex. Sex of the mind. Bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

Our 5 days did have to end but we discovered a friendship. Pure and simple. A respect for one another that we understood. In fact he knows me better than I know myself.

We have visited one another several times since then. And soon il tell you about my trip to London. A trip that even I got here was filled with more intrigue and fun

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

over a year ago

2nd adventure coming soon thank you for all the nice messages xx

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

over a year ago

Excellent, loved it

over a year ago

Part 2 of my adventure .  In between our first meeting of five days of fantastic eroticism we meet two more times.  A friendship formed.  And a mutual respect. 

However, when I recently visited London I was taken on another journey of intrigue and fun. 

It started in an hotel room with me blindfolded, in a basque and high heels and my legs tied to the bed. 

Now I trusted this man completely, with my body and my mind.   We agreed we would not play together but he had arranged various people to come and visit me throughout the week. 

Night one -  as I said I was tied and blindfolded.  The door to the hotel room opened and I heard him say come in.  A male voice whispered "wow very nice".  The male said hello Emma nice to meet you.  My heart began to pound with excitement.  I knew Adam had chosen this man for various reasons most of all because he could trust him with me.  Adam was present at all times.   He directed him not that he needed much direction.  The stranger began to gently touch my leg.   Then moved up my soft smooth thigh ,  a sharp intake of breath by me and him !!!!! Then I felt his hands touching me again, caressing me appreciating all my curves.   It felt amazing I was instantly wet.   My body moved into contorted shapes I never knew were possible.  I wanted this faceless man inside me.  I heard the tear of the condom and still with my blindfold on Adam said "now fuck her and fuck her hard. Lift her legs up over your shoulders and get deep inside she likes that "  as instructed the stranger did, he kissed me passionately then I heard a knock at the door.  Was it hotel staff , no it was someone else who had come to join in.   I said hello and Adam said do you trust me.  "Yes"  I whispered.   The man came to my side as the first one was fucking me deep and hard .  I asked for his cock .  "Give it to me now in my mouth.  " He did ......... of course he did !!!!!  I proceeded to enjoy the fucking and I devoured the other man's cock.  He tasted delicious.   I wasn't worried about anything as I totally trusted Adam and knew these men were hand picked. 

Eventually the blindfold was removed and in front of me , I knew was a black guy.  Gorgeous and so well hung which of course I knew.  The second was an Asian guy such nice men very respectful and extremely good and genuine.  ( il be seeing them again) 

Once the blindfold was off and my feet untied I was able to climb onto both of them and fuck them so hard I thought my head would come off. 

Some say this was risky but for me .  My fab journey is about meeting people you perhaps wouldn't meet in everyday life and doing things you could only dream about.   This was to be the start of my week in London.

Cast your mind back to when Adam first contacted me I said I checked him out with a couple of his verifications!!!!!!

OK so day 2 and we visited a bukakke and greedy girls party.  Believe it or not bukakke is not my thing.  But I watched and that in itself was enough to get me to handpicked 2 men to blow.  And blow I did. 

On the evening Adam again made me lie on the bed in sexy lingerie with heels and a blindfold again another man came in and this time I had a feeling I knew him.  We played, he explored me and then when the blindfold came off I discovered it was the first guy I'd contacted re Adam!!!!!

Who'd have thought it.  This guy was beautiful.  Charming and genuinely friendly.   My London trip was looking good so far.  What did the rest of my stay have in store xx

over a year ago

fantastic read, hope your friendship with Adam carries on for a while yet

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

over a year ago

"fantastic read, hope your friendship with Adam carries on for a while yet "

Thanks x

By *andy57TV/TS
over a year ago

york

Mmmmmm super sexy

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

What an awesome way to build up trust and pleasure

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Brilliant story!!!

over a year ago

Thank you all x

By *rinTampaMan
over a year ago

Tampa

Very nice!!

By *omplex44Man
over a year ago

Cardiff/London

Wow - just wow…… someone's fantasy has come through ……the thought has played in my mind millions of times, just so sexy that you guys did.

A it is a fantasy of mine I must say one of the best stories on here. Very lucky man he is to have found you.

Now…. how do I concentrate back onto work.

over a year ago

Complex man thank you for your comments. I think we are both very lucky xx

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Excellent adventure Emma - mental stimulation first of course, it's vital!

Sounds like you're having lots of fun - keep up the hard work!!

Enjoy x x

over a year ago

Thanks fun times and a new adventure awaits xx

Post new Message to Thread