Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Friday can't come soon enough

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This could be a long story, but detail at the beginning makes it more interesting...at least to me. I (Mrs) grew up with a girl who was so backwards and sheltered. We've been friends since we were 7. We lost touch as adults...spoke online every once in a while. When the Mr. and I signed up for some swinger sites...we received many messages. This girl...we'll call her "A", messaged me on Facebook one day. "Hey, I think my husband found you and Mr. on a Swingers Site." Sure enough, he did. Mr. wanted to meet with them. I wasn't sure. It was too weird for me to have any sexual contact with this girl because of our past friendship. BUT, we met...with the understanding that the girls really didn't have much contact. We met a few times...a bit of touching and nipple play with "A" and I, but even that was minimal. Fast forward a few months...I decide I'm not weirded out by it anymore. Although, I want to have some fun...with just her and my Mr. We bring it up with her...her husband approves. Friday night will be the night.

"A" and I gave Mr. full control. He is in planning mode. Sounds like bondage, toys and candles...he's even telling us what to wear (or not wear). I'm horny just thinking about it. Hopefully I'll have a good story to tell this weekend.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hynewguy2012Man
over a year ago

dartford

Now I can't wait until Friday !

Hope all goes well and look forward to hearing about it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Interesting how your boundaries have changed with her. Looking forward to hearing if there are any left after Friday.

Have fun!

By *ummers400Couple
over a year ago

cork

Can't wait

over a year ago

I'm hoping I am still good with it after Friday. LOL It is still a bit odd, but also a bit taboo to me...so it's good.

over a year ago

She is a lucky lady, getting to play with such a hottie!

I hope you all have fun!

over a year ago

Sounds interesting

over a year ago

"She is a lucky lady, getting to play with such a hottie!

I hope you all have fun!"

Aww. Thank You.

over a year ago

Friday night came. Mr. and I got home from work and finished up a few odds and ends. I sunk into a bath, shaved and then changed into a long, black lace gown. I decided that my hair was good as is, and put on some make up. Nothing too extreme...a bit of eyeliner, some shadow and some red lipstick. I went downstairs and browsed Feb while waiting on Mr. to get out of the shower. When he returned, he began to caress my body, rubbing his hands over every inch. While he touched me, he whispered, "I want you to know I love you. I want to hear nothing but sounds of enjoyment from you tonight. You will enjoy most of what happens to you." With that, he blindfolded me, and sat me in a chair, my feet bound to the bottom of it and my hands bound above me to the stair railing.

To be continued.

over a year ago

As I sit, hands and legs bound, he teases me...touching me...and pulling away. After 20 minutes or so...a knock on the door. I hear "A" come in. I am blindfolded, so I can only hear whispers between them. They come into the room where I am bound, their hands touch my breasts, sides and inner thighs. He instructs her to put my nipple in her mouth. She sucked, licked and bit at my nipples. Then he instructed her lower. As her tongue explored the warmth between my legs, I tried to forget what I knew of this girl as a kid. When I got my mind back on sex, it was very enjoyable. Mr. Untied me and I returned the favor to "A". Mr. then moved us to the futon...directed both of us to lay down. "A" and I caressed each other's breast while Mr. took his turn enjoying both of our wanting pussies. His expert tongue and fingers brought us both to orgasm within seconds of each other. He then instructed us to get on our knees, side by side. He fucked us both...going back and forth between us. He brought us both to orgasm again. We then focused on him, taking turns sucking and licking his nipples and pleasuring his dick with our warm mouths. He was too exhausted to cum...but he insists it was the best night he's had in a long time. It sure was fun for "A" and I too.

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Wow loved it would love to hear more

over a year ago

wow

love to watch that

x