Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Predicament bondage

Jump to newest

By *enninemark OP   Man
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I'm currently enjoying finding out about this and wonder if there are any fab members experienced in this. I'd love to experience it as both Dom and sub.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enninemark OP   Man
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Bump.

By *aidtobespankedCouple
over a year ago

Chester

What is it?

By *azz26Woman
over a year ago

wrexham

"What is it? "

Predicament bondage is the art of restraining a person by bondage in such a way that there is a limited number of positions in which they can be, each of which are so uncomfortable that they are forced to shift their weight or position. Upon doing so, they place themselves in the other equally uncomfortable position.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What is it?

Predicament bondage is the art of restraining a person by bondage in such a way that there is a limited number of positions in which they can be, each of which are so uncomfortable that they are forced to shift their weight or position. Upon doing so, they place themselves in the other equally uncomfortable position. "

Bit like sitting on chairs in the doctors waiting room

By *enninemark OP   Man
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"What is it?

Predicament bondage is the art of restraining a person by bondage in such a way that there is a limited number of positions in which they can be, each of which are so uncomfortable that they are forced to shift their weight or position. Upon doing so, they place themselves in the other equally uncomfortable position. "

A good explanation thanks. I'm also led to believe the person in bondage may be able to choose a position of pleasure that would lead to certain pain too!

Post new Message to Thread