Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The camping trip

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was supposed to have been a little surprise for my boyfriend, Jay, The camping trip, but he had found out when I was discussing it with some friends of ours one night. We had all had a few drinks and when Jay went to refresh our glasses I’d taken the opportunity to go over our plans. We weren’t what you’d call conventional friends the four of us, we had met a couple of years before on a website for swingers and hit it off straight away, yes we had our naughty fun on occasions but we had all become very good friends and it wasn’t some seedy affair type thing that most people would immediately assume either. Jay wasn’t into other women, or men before you start thinking like that! He just loved watching me having fun with both women and men, we’d experimented a little with other people but this was our main love – me playing and teasing him while he watched, it was a real turn on. Anyway he’d walked back in unexpectedly to her me blabbing on “so we’ll bring the tent in our car and you guys get the food and drink?” and that was that, I’d had to confess the whole plan which was disappointing really but at least we still got to go.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

As we pull into the campsite we see Rob and Sue waving frantically at us calling us over to what looks like must be our pitch, so we drive over and park. The place looks nice, a few other tents but not too many and a large pitch so we have plenty of room for the tent and a cooking area. Once we’ve faffed around putting up the monstrosity, Rob and Jay set about blowing up the inflatable mattresses and things while we sort the little bits in each bedroom and the living quarters having a sneaky drink or two as we do. “All done ladies, we’re off to that pub we passed for dinner and drinkies fancy joining?” enquires Rob rubbing his hands together, we‘re up on our feet in no time and ready to go, none of us feel like cooking tonight anyway.

To be continued ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start

over a year ago

“Oooh do you remember that couple? The ones that wanted to …” I lean tipsily on Sue’s arm and whisper in her ear giggling like a school girl, tottering down the road back to the campsite she’s cackling like a witch as she remembers who I’m talking about and the boys are walking ahead deep in conversation about something or other. As we arrive back to our temporary home we say our goodnights and part ways going into our respective bedrooms. We start getting a little frisky in our d*unken state and kissing my way down Jays’ sexy body I slowly unbuckle his belt and look up into his eyes, letting him know of my naughty intent as if he couldn’t guess. I hear Rob and Sue laughing just a metre away and I know they’re getting up to the same sort of thing we are, it just spurs me on and I push his jeans lower taking his underwear too in one swift movement. As he springs to attention in front of me I lower my mouth round him and flick my tongue over the sensitive tip causing him to let out a moan, it’s so hot it turns me on and I lower my mouth taking him deep down my throat. Jay starts to wobble a little, “Babe I think I need to sit down before I fall, haha” We readjust and as he plonks down onto the blow up mattress a loud shout bellows forward “what’s the matter?” I’m immediately concerned that he’s hurt his back or something and he’s frantically throwing covers and pillows all over the place! “Jay, what are you doing?” I think he’s lost the plot a little then I see by the dim torch light what the problem is, our inflatable mattress is somewhat flaccid shall we say and currently flat as a pancake. “Oh no” I exclaim as I hear Rob outside our bedroom, “Everything alright in there you two?” “No it bloody isn’t, the beds flat!” Jay is not amused to say the least and as I’m slightly pissed I’m struggling to suppress a giggle.

over a year ago

Eventually after much swearing and rummaging around, we find the extra sleeping bags, we always keep them in with the camping stuff just in case of well things like this I suppose. We undress and snuggle into the single sleeping bags and I’m a little down if I’m honest as I was looking forward to some naughty fun, especially as I can hear Rob and Sue still having fun in their side. A good 40 minutes later and it’s just no good neither of us can sleep like this, it’s far too uncomfortable as the floor is really bumpy- probably stones which could just be what punctured our lovely comfortable air bed. “It’s no good, I’m going to have to go sleep in the car I’m just too uncomfortable like this.” Jay looks at me somewhat disappointed, “Okay babe, do you mind if I take your sleeping bag then? That way I can lay on one and I might get some sleep.” Reluctantly I give him my warmed up little cocoon just hoping it’ll be warm enough in the car, getting dressed I unzip our bedroom door and kiss my love goodnight wishing there was another way. “Oh my god!! Phew you frightened the life out of me Sue” “Sorry hun, I just went out for a call of nature, is that where you’re off to?” I sigh heavily “No, I’m going to see if I can get more comfortable in the car the floor is just nasty and neither of us can sleep at all, I’ve given Jay all the covers so he can get comfy though.” Sue grabs my hand and pulls me towards their bedroom “No way you’re sleeping out there alone! Rob tell Vikki she can’t sleep in the car alone, she can squeeze in with us can’t she?” She gives him her best pouty face. Even by the dim torch light I see his face light up and a smile creeps across my face, this night might not turn out to be a total loss after all. “Of course, always room for a little one.” Rob grins at me and winks sliding the covers out of the way as he pats the mattress, Sue actually lets out a little squeal of excitement and I wonder if I should tell Jay I’m now staying in here or let him hear it, but as we are so close I go for the latter.

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

Very intriguing now....next installment please

over a year ago

Sue’s been out in the cold she is also fully dressed and Rob just in his tight boxers showing off that sexy tanned washboard stomach is looking as hot as ever and it’s evident that he’s already excited as he takes in the shadowy form of his girlfriend and best friends girlfriend slowly starting to undress. I look over at Sue enquiringly and she answers my unspoken question by reaching across and slowly slipping the thin straps of my top down over my shoulders, then moving behind me she starts to kiss my shoulders and neck I let out a gasp and look down to see Rob with his full glorious 8” of fun now firmly standing to attention poking through the top of his underwear. As Sue gently slides her hands over my shoulders she lets the fall over my bra and cups my ample breasts, as she does I reach behind me and feel her soft taught thighs. “Wow Jay mate you’re missing all the fun in here fella, the girls are putting on a right good floor show for me.” Rob knows exactly what Jay loves and a big smile creeps across my face knowing that Jay will be so turned on knowing we are all going to have fun and he’s shut away alone, unable to watch just hear the pleasure I am giving and receiving from our friends, with only his right hand for company

over a year ago

more lol

over a year ago

I turn around as Sue unhooks my bra and doing the same for her we are now naked to the waist, I lean in and we slowly start to kiss entwining our tongues and letting out little moans of pleasure as our perky breasts touch and our hands start to play. Looking over at Rob I see he has been unable to hold back any longer and is now stroking his big hard cock as he watches us caressing each other sensually. I decide to step it up a level taking one hard little nipple between my fingers and rolling it gently while launching an assault on the other with my tongue, teeth and lips. Sue is loving the attention and loudly starts to vocalise it moaning and whimpering at my touch, knowing Jay can hear her I lower myself onto my knees keeping my fingers busy on her nipples as I push my nose and mouth close to her pussy which I know will already be wet and ready for my touch. Sliding my hands down her soft gym taught body it feels so different and naughty from touching a mans more muscular physique, I lower her leggings leaving just the little thong and slide my hands back up her thighs running my thumb over the soft moist flesh to the side of her thong and I know her moans are now audible not only by Jay but the other people on the camp site too. I want to make her moan for me more so looking straight into Robs eyes I slide her panties down and move my head towards her glistening pussy, she’s now touching her own nipples and as I extend my tongue to touch her wetness she lets out a loud cry “Are you going to cum on Vikki’s tongue babe? That’s so hot, I want to kiss her after to taste you on her lips.” Rob knows exactly what he’s doing, turning all of us on including my absent boyfriend just with a few words

over a year ago

Tasting Sues juicy pussy makes me really wet too and I can’t help but moan too as I slip two fingers inside her, lapping at her clit like a cat that got the cream and then I feel Robs firm familiar grip round my waist. He removes my jeans and manoeuvres his body below mine pulling my thighs so I lower my now soaked pussy on to his face, sliding two fingers inside me he’s mimicking what I’m doing to his girlfriend and it’s only a couple of minutes before I feel the energy building in my body and I’m cumming onto his tongue and fingers making me moan loud as I move faster on Sue but hearing me moan knowing her boyfriend is to blame she starts to cum too grabbing my hair, holding my lips to her pussy and shouting “Fuck! Vikki taste my cum then kiss me.” I know that Jay is probably playing by now and I hope he’s enjoying it because I know if he’s really turned on we will have lots of fun talking about it all and getting naughty together too. Sue moves onto her knees and we start to kiss moaning and touching, Rob has moved and is now standing stroking that thick cock again right by our heads “I think it’s my turn ladies, let’s see who has the deepest throat shall we?” We greedily turn our attentions to Robs cock and he’s got his hands on our heads as Sue licks his balls and I’m sucking hard on his throbbing shaft, he moaning load “Fuck, Jay your girlfriend is just so fucking good at sucking cock.” I hear a moan from the other side of the tent and this makes me suck harder lowering my mouth and taking his full length, “Argghhh my god.” Robs hands are both on my head now holding me as I take him to the hilt then back out again, Sue works away at his balls and I’m pretty sure she’s playing with his ass too. As I look up into Robs eyes he can take no more “Shit I’m gonna cum, both of you here now.” Rob takes out his phone and sets it to record as he strokes his cock shooting streams of hot cum over both of our faces and ready open mouths as we kneel before him. He finishes and we share his cum with each other while I see him fiddling with his phone, I really hoping he’s sending that video to Jay and when I hear the familiar ping I know he has, as I clean Robs cum off of Sues face I hear “Fuck Oh shit Arrrgh.”

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

I really don't understand how Jay can possibly stay apart from the fun..... I wouldn't have the patience I'd be tearing down the walls to join the fun.

Great story if you need a slightly older player then please get in touch.....

over a year ago

As we climb onto the nice soft airbed I’m not cold at all even though I’m naked as I have Sue one side and Rob the other and they both have their arms over me holding hands. I’m just starting to drift and I feel Robs cock pressing against my ass and he’s starting to kiss my neck, I think Sue is dozing but I know she won’t mind so I push my bum back inviting him towards my waiting pussy. His hands on my ass now and I feel him moving his cock pushing the tip towards me and I feel him pushing inside stretching me open as I’m not used to this size, I want to let Jay know what’s happening in case he can’t hear so I grab my phone and dial his number. It only rings for a second before he answers the call but doesn’t say a word so I know he was already listening, placing the phone by my head I start to tell Rob what to do “Mmmm push it in all the way, I want to feel that big hard cock in places that haven’t been touched by Jay, ahhhh” Robs thrusting harder now and I know he wants to get a better position so he lifts my arse moving me into doggy style then grips one hip hard while the other hand holds my head to the mattress by my hair. “Your pussy is so tight I can feel it gripping my throbbing cock,” Rob knows my phone is there and wants to make sure Jay hears every bit of our naughty fuck. I’m moaning loud now as my pussy struggles to take the full 8” and I realise Sue has woken as I feel her sliding under us, she reaches up and starts to play with my nipples with one hand as she licks my clit and Robs hard cock, I presume she’s playing with her clit with the other hand when I feel it moving up my body. Briefly her hand stops and flicks at my other nipple but then carries on up to my throat, she puts her hand tight around me and pushed slightly and as Rob is still holding me down by my head the pressure is delicious and with that my nipples and pussy being pounded by Rob I think it’s sensory overload. Then I feel it, Robs hand moves from my hip round to play with my clit and as it gets wet he moves round to start playing with my ass, one finger at first slowly slips inside then I feel his mouth moves down. His thrusting doesn’t relent as he starts to lick and poke his tongue around my tiny opening, then I feel his finger going deeper and harder until he starts to stretch me open with a second finger gradually working them together to widen me. Just as I think he’s going to try and insert a third finger he takes his cock from my pussy and pushes the tip against my waiting ass, leaning forward he says by my ear but so Jay can hear it through the phone “you want all 8” of this big fat cock in your tight little ass? Want me to cum in there and ruin all your holes for Jays’ small dick?” Now a lot of people may think that’s cruel, but we all knew Jay loved it, it was just teasing and role play and wasn’t actually true at all. “oooh yes, fuck me like I’ve never been fucked Rob!”

over a year ago

I can hear Jay moaning next door as he takes care of himself listening to me playing, I decide to turn the boys on in my own way and push myself back hard on Robs cock, the sensation is hard and filling and I moan out load almost screaming with the pleasure and discomfort at the same time. Rob was so surprised I felt him tense “Fuck Vikki you nearly made me cum then!” We both stay still for a minute to give me time to get used to it and then I slowly start to move as I feel Sue lowering herself so she can get better access to my pussy, she’s licking my ass too and pushing three fingers deep in my pussy as she rubs my clit with her other hand. Robs slick from all the pussy juice and Sues licking and starts sliding in and out of my ass with ease, he’s moving harder and faster thrusting deep while holding onto my hips. I’m really getting into it now and begin to push back onto him again, “Ahhhh that’s it take me balls deep.” Rob cries and I think it’s loud enough for the whole campsite to hear but I don’t care I’m moaning loud too and coming close to my orgasm, I want us all to reach our climaxes as close as possible so I lean toward the phone and whisper “I’m close baby, he’s gonna cum up my ass so hard with his big, fat, juicy cock.” So only Jay and I can hear and I know he’ll be close too then I tell Rob to lay so I can bounce on his cock reverse cowgirl while Sue licks my clit and fingers his ass and I can 69 her and taste her cum. We switch positions with ease and I’m soon pounding his cock so hard and deep I know it won’t be long, Sue’s soaked when I get my tongue on her dripping pussy and insert my fingers feeling her clench around them is so hot “Oh my god Sue are you ready to cum? I want to taste your juices” and that’s enough, like one huge ball of sexual tension we all start to cum clenching and tightening while moaning it’s like Dominos, I start it and it runs through all of us until it reaches Jay in one massive screaming orgasm then we collapse in a big heap, hot and sweaty, breathing heavily.

Needless to say we all slept very well that night and as we went and bought a new air bed the next day Jay and I had a hell of a lot of fun after we recounted the events from the night before. The next day everyone had huge grins on their faces and we are very much looking forward to our next holiday together, maybe somewhere different who knows?

over a year ago

This is a incredible story I was extremely excited x

over a year ago

If you like the story please comment, if it's piopular I'll write more xx

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

God yes more please!!

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

Your style op is unique and deserving.....your following awaits your next chapter

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Look forward to the next episode

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback guys I'm working on a new adventure story at the moment xx

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

....you know you can't rush a good thing!

over a year ago

Definitely not! It's got to be done properly

By *ossnsecretaryCouple
over a year ago

Epsom

Great story and very well written!

Good stuff!