Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Attraction Of A Stranger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I recognised him the minute he entered the sauna. I was slightly embarrassed to be sitting with my hair scraped back, and face red as a beetroot from the heat. We exchanged a glance but I was pleased he didn't recognise me, although also a bit miffed he seemed to have no idea who the hell I was.

It had been over a year since we had fucked, Id should hardly have expected him to remember me. We met in a club, not a night club like you are probably surmising, not some random one night stand, although equally there had been no repeat from our time together.

We met in a swinging club, we had chatted briefly together in the bar as is usually the way, I remember hoping he fancied me at that point as he was so alluring to me. Who can explain chemical attraction, sometimes its just there and I won't bore you with further details of what I consider attractive or not.

Later on in the play rooms, I saw him taking another woman. Her moans of pleasure making me jealous. She was bent over a bed and I watched his naked body grind and push his cock into her. She was soaked, the bed...her stockings...I actually wanted to see him slide that cock deep into her ass, it looked thick and part of me wanted to see how her arse could take it and how she reacted to it. I was wet. There were other men around me, but I only had eyes for him. Something about him had a hold on me. The girl came. He withdrew, still hard, the condom covered in her juices. The girl lay spent on the bed, other men crowded round like vultures, touching her breasts, wanting to lick the juices from her pussy. I watched him. He threw the condom in the bin, and walked out of the room, right past me...without a second glance.

I was gutted! Clearly any attraction I felt was one sided. I decided to go to the cloakroom, there wasn't anyone else I fancied in the club tonight so decided to head home. I got changed and was standing by my locker, collecting my things together when he walked in. His locker was next to mine. I didn't speak, wasn't prepared to make a fool of myself. I finished dressing quick and headed down to pay my bill. He wasn't far behind me, when I walked outside to my car, and discovered he was parked next to me. I got into my car and then heard a tap on the window, I opened the car door slightly to hear him.

"Cant believe we never played" he said. Casually.

"I think that other lady wore you out..."

"Did you see me with her?, bloody hell where were you?..I lost you in there, I looked for you...Im crap without my glasses and in a dim light!, Im getting old!"

I smiled, I didn't really care if it was bollocks or not. I was horny, I fancied him. It was dark in the car park. I opened my car door fully and got out.

"Sounds like bollocks to me" I laughed, but he didn't respond..just stepped up to me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I kissed him back, his hands moved over my body, then underneath my dress, touching my arse..then to my crotch feeling my soaking wet panties.

I heard him groan and he pushed me back onto the bonnet of the car, the next thing I knew was his face was buried between my legs, his tongue lapping up all the juices that had built up whilst I had been horny thinking of him during the evening. He pulled down his pants and put a condom on his pulsing, rock hard cock. Spreading my legs wide I gasped as he entered me. I knew I was so close to cumming just from his tongue, and within a few moments I came. He didn't last long, which pleased me as I didn't want to get caught outside. I guess he needed that final release too we were both so turned on and came fast and hard.

After we didn't speak, in a kind of awkward way although both satisfied what did we really know about each other?. We both went out separate ways.

And now...here he was...in the Sauna..at my gym, obviously no clue who the fuck I was...but god knows Id masturbated about that night since...several times.

I left the Sauna, went to cool off in the cool shower. Hoping the water might cool me down and potentially make me look sexy for when I got back into the Sauna to maybe make a move, but just as I was going back in..he was getting out. We passed by the doorway, exchanged a polite glance. Its then I saw it...A slight spark of recognition.

I sat on the high level in the sauna...my heart pounding, wanting him to come back in. I heard the shower switch off, the door open and he came in. Sitting directly underneath me and right next to my legs. This was awkward. Neither of us said anything for a while..then he spoke.

"Hi, have we met before?"

"Im not sure" I replied "Im crap without my glasses and in a dim light", I couldn't help but smile.

He span around, moved my legs apart and put his head between my legs. Sniffing me, between my swimming costume like some freak (a sexy freak!).

"I remember that sweet pussy" he said "I could taste it the whole way home, loved the juices on my face after I tasted you on the car"

I felt my heart flutter, chuffed he remembered me. I wanted him right then and there.

Suddenly someone came into the sauna and we broke apart. Sitting in silence. I got up and walked out. I was so horny, but knew nothing could happen in that environment. He followed me out seconds behind. Both of us so horny for each other, but where could we get our release?

Frustrated I told him Id see him later, and went to the changing room...my only hope he would be waiting for me after I got dressed. After the quickest change ever, I walked out through the cafe...no sign of him. I walked out of the gym and couldn't see him anywhere. I got in my car and decided to drive away. As I was pulling out of the car park, he saw me, flagged me down and I stopped. He walked round to the passenger side and got in my car. Drive he said....I only live round the corner.

In literally a few moments, we pulled up to his house.

"Would you like to come inside for a coffee?" He asked, smiling.

We walked into his house, and within seconds I felt his lips upon mine. A slow lingering kiss, his lips so soft, his tongue exploring my mouth, he tugged gently on my hair so that my head was lent back and began slowly kissing down my neck. He had such an incredible effect upon me. He stopped kissing me, then led me into the kitchen, and switched on the kettle. As he was looking in the cupboard for the cups, I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, then slid them down to his crotch. I could feel he was getting aroused. He moved around and I dropped to my knees, unbuttoning his jeans and tugging them to the ground. I could see that he was now hard and also I was delighted to see that he wasn't wearing any pants. With his errection before me, I got to work slowly kissing every inch of it, spit and saliva coating every part and I moved around his length with my mouth. I then started to softly move my hand up and down the shaft, in sync with my mouth and I couldn't help getting more and more turned on as he groaned in pleasure.

I could feel how wet I was getting, but I kept on massaging his cock with my mouth, I wasn't going to stop until I got to taste his full load in my mouth. It wasn't long before he told me he was going to cum. I took him deep inside my throat and felt his legs tremble and shake as he pumped his spunk into my mouth. He kissed me, and whispered, "My go!". All of a sudden I was naked, laid back on the kitchen table and once again feeling that amazing tongue working its magic on my lips and clit. He put his fingers inside me and was lapping up my juices once again. He moved his fingers to my ass, and as I felt his finger enter my hole, I knew I was about to cum....the time went so fast I am sure he was literally only down there for a minute before my legs were shaking and I felt my face blush with orgasm.

He could tell I really like my ass being played with. He asked me to turn around and I felt his cock enter my tight pussy, this time it felt so much bigger. I think thats because I knew he was wanting to fuck my ass hole. He played with my ass with his finger as his cock fucked my pussy. Spitting and using lube from my pussy so that he was slowly easing more and more fingers inside me. Fuck it felt amazing. He was stretching me, ready to take his girth. I started to touch my clit as he concentrated on everything else. I had shivers going up my spine, it was feeling so incredible. As he pulled out of my pussy, I knew what was coming. I relaxed and took a deep breath as he slowly eased into my ass hole. Oh wow, it felt fucking amazing. He fucked me really slow and gently at first, but then as I relaxed, his pace increased and I could feel him deep inside me. I could not hold back I told him I was going to cum, and he said he was too. We came together. I felt his hot spunk pulse into my ass, I don't think there is a feeling to compare, My ass was twitching and pulsing with orgasm.

I managed to steady myself and stood up. "Do you want that brew now?" He said. I smiled but still felt awkward as we knew so little about each other still. He made me a coffee and we sat in silence, both of us smiling but not knowing what to say. Finally he spoke. "Can I take you for dinner on Friday?, I would love to get to know you better, starting with your name!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *5happycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

very horny, would love to see how this develops

over a year ago

"very horny, would love to see how this develops"

Thats the end of my story, its not something true to life just a fantasy.

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Damn that's hot well written again! I'm all hot and hard bothered now at work can't wait to read more

By *imited 3EditionCouple
over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

Great story! Particularly as its so hot meeting strangers in the sauna/jacuzzi and getting naughty

I like that you posted the story from start to finish in one go...saves scrolling past all the comments for the next installment x

By *iss ACWoman
over a year ago

london

Loved that..... thank you xx

over a year ago

"Great story! Particularly as its so hot meeting strangers in the sauna/jacuzzi and getting naughty

I like that you posted the story from start to finish in one go...saves scrolling past all the comments for the next installment x "

Thanks. I think from a girls point of view we all want someone to meet us and remember us...xx

over a year ago

"Loved that..... thank you xx

"

Thanks. Im flattered you enjoyed it. Nice to have a female point of view x

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Lovely story

over a year ago

"Lovely story"

Thanks I enjoyed writing it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Now that's all kinds of hot! Well written and definitely made me wet!!

over a year ago

"Now that's all kinds of hot! Well written and definitely made me wet!!"

Thanks, I was really horny writing it. Imagining it happening

By *iss ACWoman
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 21:07:47]

By *iss ACWoman
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 21:07:52]

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"I recognised him the minute he entered the sauna. I was slightly embarrassed to be sitting with my hair scraped back, and face red as a beetroot from the heat. We exchanged a glance but I was pleased he didn't recognise me, although also a bit miffed he seemed to have no idea who the hell I was.

It had been over a year since we had fucked, Id should hardly have expected him to remember me. We met in a club, not a night club like you are probably surmising, not some random one night stand, although equally there had been no repeat from our time together.

We met in a swinging club, we had chatted briefly together in the bar as is usually the way, I remember hoping he fancied me at that point as he was so alluring to me. Who can explain chemical attraction, sometimes its just there and I won't bore you with further details of what I consider attractive or not.

Later on in the play rooms, I saw him taking another woman. Her moans of pleasure making me jealous. She was bent over a bed and I watched his naked body grind and push his cock into her. She was soaked, the bed...her stockings...I actually wanted to see him slide that cock deep into her ass, it looked thick and part of me wanted to see how her arse could take it and how she reacted to it. I was wet. There were other men around me, but I only had eyes for him. Something about him had a hold on me. The girl came. He withdrew, still hard, the condom covered in her juices. The girl lay spent on the bed, other men crowded round like vultures, touching her breasts, wanting to lick the juices from her pussy. I watched him. He threw the condom in the bin, and walked out of the room, right past me...without a second glance.

I was gutted! Clearly any attraction I felt was one sided. I decided to go to the cloakroom, there wasn't anyone else I fancied in the club tonight so decided to head home. I got changed and was standing by my locker, collecting my things together when he walked in. His locker was next to mine. I didn't speak, wasn't prepared to make a fool of myself. I finished dressing quick and headed down to pay my bill. He wasn't far behind me, when I walked outside to my car, and discovered he was parked next to me. I got into my car and then heard a tap on the window, I opened the car door slightly to hear him.

"Cant believe we never played" he said. Casually.

"I think that other lady wore you out..."

"Did you see me with her?, bloody hell where were you?..I lost you in there, I looked for you...Im crap without my glasses and in a dim light!, Im getting old!"

I smiled, I didn't really care if it was bollocks or not. I was horny, I fancied him. It was dark in the car park. I opened my car door fully and got out.

"Sounds like bollocks to me" I laughed, but he didn't respond..just stepped up to me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I kissed him back, his hands moved over my body, then underneath my dress, touching my arse..then to my crotch feeling my soaking wet panties.

I heard him groan and he pushed me back onto the bonnet of the car, the next thing I knew was his face was buried between my legs, his tongue lapping up all the juices that had built up whilst I had been horny thinking of him during the evening. He pulled down his pants and put a condom on his pulsing, rock hard cock. Spreading my legs wide I gasped as he entered me. I knew I was so close to cumming just from his tongue, and within a few moments I came. He didn't last long, which pleased me as I didn't want to get caught outside. I guess he needed that final release too we were both so turned on and came fast and hard.

After we didn't speak, in a kind of awkward way although both satisfied what did we really know about each other?. We both went out separate ways.

And now...here he was...in the Sauna..at my gym, obviously no clue who the fuck I was...but god knows Id masturbated about that night since...several times.

I left the Sauna, went to cool off in the cool shower. Hoping the water might cool me down and potentially make me look sexy for when I got back into the Sauna to maybe make a move, but just as I was going back in..he was getting out. We passed by the doorway, exchanged a polite glance. Its then I saw it...A slight spark of recognition.

I sat on the high level in the sauna...my heart pounding, wanting him to come back in. I heard the shower switch off, the door open and he came in. Sitting directly underneath me and right next to my legs. This was awkward. Neither of us said anything for a while..then he spoke.

"Hi, have we met before?"

"Im not sure" I replied "Im crap without my glasses and in a dim light", I couldn't help but smile.

He span around, moved my legs apart and put his head between my legs. Sniffing me, between my swimming costume like some freak (a sexy freak!).

"I remember that sweet pussy" he said "I could taste it the whole way home, loved the juices on my face after I tasted you on the car"

I felt my heart flutter, chuffed he remembered me. I wanted him right then and there.

Suddenly someone came into the sauna and we broke apart. Sitting in silence. I got up and walked out. I was so horny, but knew nothing could happen in that environment. He followed me out seconds behind. Both of us so horny for each other, but where could we get our release?

Frustrated I told him Id see him later, and went to the changing room...my only hope he would be waiting for me after I got dressed. After the quickest change ever, I walked out through the cafe...no sign of him. I walked out of the gym and couldn't see him anywhere. I got in my car and decided to drive away. As I was pulling out of the car park, he saw me, flagged me down and I stopped. He walked round to the passenger side and got in my car. Drive he said....I only live round the corner.

In literally a few moments, we pulled up to his house.

"Would you like to come inside for a coffee?" He asked, smiling.

We walked into his house, and within seconds I felt his lips upon mine. A slow lingering kiss, his lips so soft, his tongue exploring my mouth, he tugged gently on my hair so that my head was lent back and began slowly kissing down my neck. He had such an incredible effect upon me. He stopped kissing me, then led me into the kitchen, and switched on the kettle. As he was looking in the cupboard for the cups, I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, then slid them down to his crotch. I could feel he was getting aroused. He moved around and I dropped to my knees, unbuttoning his jeans and tugging them to the ground. I could see that he was now hard and also I was delighted to see that he wasn't wearing any pants. With his errection before me, I got to work slowly kissing every inch of it, spit and saliva coating every part and I moved around his length with my mouth. I then started to softly move my hand up and down the shaft, in sync with my mouth and I couldn't help getting more and more turned on as he groaned in pleasure.

I could feel how wet I was getting, but I kept on massaging his cock with my mouth, I wasn't going to stop until I got to taste his full load in my mouth. It wasn't long before he told me he was going to cum. I took him deep inside my throat and felt his legs tremble and shake as he pumped his spunk into my mouth. He kissed me, and whispered, "My go!". All of a sudden I was naked, laid back on the kitchen table and once again feeling that amazing tongue working its magic on my lips and clit. He put his fingers inside me and was lapping up my juices once again. He moved his fingers to my ass, and as I felt his finger enter my hole, I knew I was about to cum....the time went so fast I am sure he was literally only down there for a minute before my legs were shaking and I felt my face blush with orgasm.

He could tell I really like my ass being played with. He asked me to turn around and I felt his cock enter my tight pussy, this time it felt so much bigger. I think thats because I knew he was wanting to fuck my ass hole. He played with my ass with his finger as his cock fucked my pussy. Spitting and using lube from my pussy so that he was slowly easing more and more fingers inside me. Fuck it felt amazing. He was stretching me, ready to take his girth. I started to touch my clit as he concentrated on everything else. I had shivers going up my spine, it was feeling so incredible. As he pulled out of my pussy, I knew what was coming. I relaxed and took a deep breath as he slowly eased into my ass hole. Oh wow, it felt fucking amazing. He fucked me really slow and gently at first, but then as I relaxed, his pace increased and I could feel him deep inside me. I could not hold back I told him I was going to cum, and he said he was too. We came together. I felt his hot spunk pulse into my ass, I don't think there is a feeling to compare, My ass was twitching and pulsing with orgasm.

I managed to steady myself and stood up. "Do you want that brew now?" He said. I smiled but still felt awkward as we knew so little about each other still. He made me a coffee and we sat in silence, both of us smiling but not knowing what to say. Finally he spoke. "Can I take you for dinner on Friday?, I would love to get to know you better, starting with your name!"

"

Hot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it! Your stories are great!

Post new Message to Thread