Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

London

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had been texting/messaging someone for a while and we had always said we would meet someday. However I did not drive nor could I accommodate often but it came about that I wanted to visit London for a weekend of sight seeing so booked a cheap room in a reasonable hotel/travel lodge. I packed my bags and made sure I had my girlie clothes with me as I promised myself I would at least dress in my room as I did not have the courage to dress out. The train journey up was nothing special but made small talk with one girl who was quite stunning, she had lovely slender legs, a short skirt, cropped top and a gorgeous smile with lovey green eyes and blond hair. Every time she crossed her legs I was sure she made certain I could see that she had red knickers on under her short skirt. We were both going to London to have a sight see and I said I was staying up there that night, I did contemplate asking her if she wanted some company looking round but I thought she would not want some old guy who loves to dress as company. Just before we came into Victoria she tried to ring out on her mobile and found her battery was dying. Being the gentleman I offered my phone for her to use and she gladly accepted, she quickly found her way round my phone and made her call, it was to her sister telling her about what she was going to do and when she was getting there. As she handed me the phone back thanking me she gave me a lovely smile and I thought nothing of it. The train pulled into the station and we said our goodbyes....as usual me regretting not having the nerve just to ask if she fancied a drink or something to eat.

I watched her get into a taxi and I made way into the city to have a look round......did not give my encounter another thought and booked into my hotel after an agreeable day of sight seeing, had dinner in the dining room and made my way upstairs to my room....I shut the door behind me, had a shower and then slipped into tan hold ups, red knickers with black micro PVC skirt, white crop top, brunette wig with lippy and my knee high suede boots...looked at myself in the mirror and thought wow don’t I feel sexy. My phone went off with a message, thought it was my daughters but was from a name I did not know..it said blondie and the text read ‘text me your hotel and room number NOW’.....strange I thought so left it, bleeped again and it said ‘DO it NOW’....my brain was racing and I did not know what to do...just then a knock at the door and without thinking I opened it, the old man who was there just stood open mouthed and I realised why, as cool as I could muster I said can I help you....to which he replied I came to check the shower unit as the previous guest complained about it but I did not get chance to look at it today......no problem I said come in, don’t mind me I am just relaxing I said with a nervous laugh. He said thank you and can I just say you are a very attractive lady. Thank you I said, I guessed that as your trousers are saying hello to me lol. He smiled, apologised and went into the bathroom. My phone bleeped again and it said ‘Just text me your hotel and room number as want to say thank you for use of phone’ Wow I thought she obviously liked it but of course she did not know about Stephy....I waited a few moments, could hear the man still working in the bathroom and texted back my hotel and room number but said I am dressed rather differently this evening so will have to take me as you find me. Few moments passed and text back ‘On my way...intrigued about your message too’.........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting start

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I let my mind wander and am disturbed by a cough....is all fixed now sir er I mean Miss...I see his eys look me up and down and takes extra interest in my legs, I am laid n the bed so slowly part them, showing my knickers and the fact I am aroused by his attention.....he suddenly steps forward and says ‘I think you need to be used young lady’ grabs my hands and in one swift move bids them with a piece of rope I did not see before......’I have been thinking what to do with you since working in the bathroom’ feel free to scream but I should warn you that I will gag you f you do.....I stammer No sir and he slaps my ass.....what was that bitch...I said No Sir I will not scream...good girl he says and rolls me onto my front, pushes my legs up the bed exposing my ass to him....now don’t worry this won’t take long...I feel his muscular hands on my cheeks parting them and then one, two, three fingers i me.....is a little sore and I muffle a cry into the pillow.....after a few moments I feel him apply some lube and push the tip of his cock into me.....now this is going to hurt bitch he says and rams himself all the way in...the pain is strong and I cry out into the pillow but after a few moments it subsides and it feels rather good....he builds up a rythm and before long is exploding deep in my ass.....he whispers in my ear, am leaving for a moment but don’t move. I am still feeling mixed emotions of pain and ecstasy but do as I am told, beside with my hands tied there is not a lot I can do....I hear the door open again and closed behind him, a swish and the pain across both my ass cheeks, ouch what is that I ask....a cane young lady as you hae been a very naughty girl and deserve to be punished...this continues for about ten strokes and I feel my cheeks tingling red raw......just then there is a knock on the door......wonder who that is he says and gets off me....I just cry into the pillow as I know it will be the gorgeous girl from the train and here I am being used and abused by an older guy while dressed like a slut........

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh don't stop there.

Post new Message to Thread