Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first bi...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I suppose there's only one way to explain my latest experience, unbelievable!! As a happily married man and as someone who has always adored and worshipped pussy even I was quite taken aback by events last Saturday night!!!! Never did I think I'd be tasting my friends cock..... It all started when T said he'd call round for a few drinks, watch the rugby and grab a bite to eat.... I must add before I continue that T never had an issue with pulling women, in fact he has his fair share of pussy on a weekly basis despite never been in a relationship!! Anyway me,T and my wife,S, enjoyed drinks, enjoyed the rugby which was followed by more sport...much to my wife's dislike pretty much sport all night... Before we knew it, the clock turned 11 and S said she was heading to bed as she was in work the next day at 10.. As usual me and T continued drinking, flicking through the channels a documentary on sex in the 21St century came on,sure for the laugh why not...sure it wasn't long before we were joking about our sex lives and Wat we get up to...then the programme turned to gay sex...T then commented that he always wondered Wat it would be like to have a man suck his cock? I for sum reason agreed with him, not sure why as I never had that kind of inkling before...drink talk possibly!! As tongues loosened T jokingly asked wud I let him suck my cock and then I cud return the favour...I was shocked and taken aback as this escalated fairly rapidly... I quickly jumped from the couch and went to grab another beer trying to pass off Wat T had just said. As I returned to the living room I was greeted by T, sitting on the couch jeans around his ankles and Wat can only be described as a nice looking 8 inch hard cock in his hand........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

With that T said why dobt we masturbate together and see how things go.....I agreed but never imagined were it wud end up...as I removed my jeans and started rubbing my cock, the sight of T sliding his hand up and down his hard cock got me so hard and really sent a tingle through my whole body...Maybe I did want to suck his cock I thought!! After a few minutes of looking at each other the sight of precum leaking from his cock got the better of me..u want me to lick that up I said?? T didn't have to say anything, before I knew it I was on my knees licking T's precum...it really made me feel dirty...my tongue started exploring his whole shaft down to his balls...I worked his cock up and down, just as my wife would do to me...as I began to take him in my mouth T pushed my head down on his length,I struggled to catch my breath...at this stage my cock was throbbing...I suggested if I lay on the floor we could manage the 69 position and suck each other to completion at the same time!! I lay ony back with T on top...T kicked,pulled and sucked my cock so good... I returned the favour... It wasn't long before we both felt like coming, I could feel his throbbing cock swell in my mouth and with that a hot load was deposited in my willing mouth!! T had only filled my mouth, which topped me over the edge and I loaded his mouth with hot cum...both of us with a load in our mouths, I decided to swallow a bit but spat most of it out... With cum dribbling down my chin we both went to get up off the floor and it was only then we saw my wife S standing in thr doorway.....

over a year ago

Taken aback by seeing S, I go straight on the defensive... Apologising, it never happened before I tell her. Shut up she says thats the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen...me and T are gobsmacked... Why didn't u call me she says, I cud hear u 2 moaning from upstairs, we didn't realise how loud we were...with that she came over and started licking cum off my face before doing the same time T....now it's my turn she says!! S then orders me to get her toys...2 vibrators that she has. It's not long before I'm giving S a good licking and then she orders T to lube up her vibrator and abuse her ass she says...with that T inserts her toy into her ass, starting off gently as I lick and suck my wife's clit...soon T starts to ram her toy in and out, I can feel the vibrations as I pleasure my wife...it's not long before she's coming and with that we all end up sitting on the couch naked, with S in the middle!!

By *udeboy65Man
over a year ago

rotherham

God I would love that to happen to me mmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fun night hope there is more of this

Post new Message to Thread