Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

girlfriends fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My girlfriend and I often talk about bringing another girl into our bed as she is very curious and sub too but she doesn't like to think of me being touched by another woman! However she wouldn't live out this fantasy without me..

One night we were talking about it as it comes up often, she started to talk about multiple women in bed with us with 3 sets of hands all over her body and my big cock fucking her hard and deep..

so I suggested that one night we would have a very hot and horny few hours in bed having sex, then all of a sudden she would feel hands on her soft body that she'd never felt before, exploring her body from her head to her legs.. kissing and caressing her until 2 sets of lips found their way to her thighs kissing and lapping at her extremely moist pussy while I fed her my cock to the back of her throat (this always guarantees to get her wet through)

This followed about an hour of some the best sex we've ever had! So I was wondering whether to try and make this a reality or keep it safe as a fantasy?? Please advise

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

I think she would have to be in agreement, if someone was apear from under the bed without warning it could end in tears but of course it could go extremely well. You know your gf better than anyone on here, its your call.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread