Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Timing it

By *orders2forU OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hawick

Dear John

At 8.50pm I knew I had to set the stage to be ready for 9.45pm the timing makes it more exciting knowing that he will be there with me at the same time give or take a few seconds. I slide out of my clothes and slip on my black sheer nylon thong with a good amount of Vaseline on them the feel as the Vaseline melts against my body heat is very sensuous hmmmmm I begin to rub very gently at first with one hand and caress my body with the other my breasts my tummy I am beginning to relax and the gentle rubbing is sending warm sensations in the pit of my tummy, I was very tired and this is relaxing, my free hand dips into the Vaseline and wanders around my bottom finding my sensitive anus I soon have one finger gently moving in and out I think of him as I do what he enjoys, and the rubbing on my clit gets slightly faster, in rhythm with the finger sliding in and out, the feeling is starting to build my breathing changes as my excitement grows so near but a look at the clock tells me it is 9.40 so I slow down to keep me on the edge, my body is tense and sweat glistens on my breasts with my dark brown nipples stood out erect the clock is my timer 9.43 I rub faster and slide in and out hmmmmmmmm so delicious I think of him coming to his time and I watch the clock the timing is the exciting part the feeling is building and building my clit is rock hard one more rub will tip the balance one more slide into my warm anus will finish is 9.45 and that last rub explodes me into a rolling orgasm the sliding in and out my anus keeps it going the sensations rise up my body tingling my breast and sending waves of feeling through my clit and vagina and knowing he is in the throws of his orgasm heightens mine my hand is wet and dripping and the thong is soaked and the sensations from my anus just mix all the delicious feelings into one wonderful 9.45pm.

see you tonight at 9.45pm

hugs

xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread