Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Outdoor Activities - your experience?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having a little fun in the outdoor is something I've fantasied about for a fair while. Not in a dogging kind of way, more so in a field or a forest of some sort, 1 on 1.

The thought of there being a chance of getting caught and it being slightly chilly with only the warmth of another person's body to warm you up seems really appealing to me.

I'm sure there's plenty of people on here that have tried this, what are your thoughts? did you enjoy it? what didn't you enjoy about it? would you do it again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me and my ex wife loved it!! We once fuckwd on the steps to the beach by Blackpool Tower on a Friday evening with everybody passing by above us!! Major turn on.

By *hrisy69Man
over a year ago

chester/hawarden

even more fun with another guys wife

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Had outdoor fun a few times, Alton towers gardens and woods, hotel balcony and the best was with a 19 yr old from work a couple of years ago again in a woodland area actually not far from work. Major turn on, fucking someone almost half my age outdoors, and it seemed we were watched

over a year ago

Have done it in the snow , wind and rain.

On a beach Christmas morning for anyone to see as well, goy caught up in the moment.

By *OTTSFUN COUPLECouple
over a year ago

Hucknall Nottingham

Came across this old farm stripped off and had amazing sex in the haystack.

over a year ago

Had sex naked on Southend beach infront of beech huts during day a few years ago

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Had sex in the sea in Italy at midday with loads of people round us.

I couldn't get out the sea for ages coz I was so hard !!

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

My best outdoor fucking was with my mates wife one summer night both naked ,fucking over the boot of my car doggy style. God it was so fucking sexy,it still turns me on now thinking about it.

over a year ago

Ex and I use to go climbing a lot. Always a turn on looking up and seeing your gf ass as it navigates the rocks. Tight little shorts stretching and thinning as they hug the curves. Kept commenting on the beautiful sights you see outdoors and going on to what I'd like to do when I get up to her.

She started flirting back spanking her own ass, grabbing and shaking it even running her hand along her crack and pussy. The way shed turn around meant her top exposed side boob with her braless attire.

Soon enough darkened patch appears in her shorts and turns me on even more. The view changes dramatically as she plants her feet, and while hanging on the ropes, reaches down and rips the crease of her shorts exposing her wet pussy to any upward looking explorer. She ties off an anchor and shouts down are you coming up to fuck me or carrying on staring?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fairly popular on here I see!

Post new Message to Thread