Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Seducing My Landlord

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever met someone and felt an instant connection? But know that an occasion is unlikely to occur to be able to make anything happen.

Thats how I feel about my Landlord. He has become someone I lust about, and even recently had a "Sex Dream" about too. However its just made me disappointed that ultimately I dont know how it will ever happen. Help!?

I have so many ideas of what Id like to do to him. How do I get it to happen...?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *omcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Why not invite him offer with a query about your place dress as sexy as you can leave a dirt pair of knix on bathroom floor and make sure he sees them x

over a year ago

Oh yeah...thats a good idea. However what if he just thinks Im skanky and not tidy?

By *omcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

all guys love to find worn knickers and are tempted to pick up and sniff

Make sure they are a skimpy thong that smells sweet x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well your avatar has more than tempted me so who knows

over a year ago

"Well your avatar has more than tempted me so who knows "

Are you my Landlord!

over a year ago

Make up an excuse for him to go into your bedroom, leave a toy laying in view then appoligse then see his reaction that will tell you everything

over a year ago

"Make up an excuse for him to go into your bedroom, leave a toy laying in view then appoligse then see his reaction that will tell you everything "

What kind of toy do you think would get him going? As surely if he sees a great big gigantic dildo he might think... Ha Ha

By *omcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

a small silver classy dildo and some anal beads will get his pulse racing

Feel sure it will be a talking point sure and expect he has seen them before

Girls toys are normal

over a year ago

"Well your avatar has more than tempted me so who knows

Are you my Landlord! "

Heavens no but if I was I may look at your rent ha ha

over a year ago

You may be lucky he might be on here and recognise that lovely bum!

over a year ago

"a small silver classy dildo and some anal beads will get his pulse racing

Feel sure it will be a talking point sure and expect he has seen them before

Girls toys are normal"

Ha Ha...what if Ive not cleaned my anal beads Eviction?! Unsanitary...

over a year ago

"You may be lucky he might be on here and recognise that lovely bum!"

Id be flattered if he has paid enough attention to my bottom to recognise it from such a small picture.

over a year ago

Its loads easier for women to seduce men,

Step 1 be female

Step 2 ask if he wants to have sex with you

Even the most loved up man on the planet will hesitate

over a year ago

Cant belive a women is asking for ideas on hw to seduce a man find that funny lol.

over a year ago

Oh I don't know sure all men like to be seduced don't we? Maybe next time he comes for a house inspection as well as having the place spotless you could leave some toys lying around you never know he might ask to try them on you?

over a year ago

Wear high heels and wear a low skirt.. pretend to drop something and bend over.. revealing something magical to him.. trust me his cock will shoot up like a rocket

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Do you just want to fuck him or have a proper relationship, I would find out if he is married or already in a relationship first if its the latter and go about it a lot more careful cos although we like to fuck sluts we might not want to take one home to mum.

over a year ago

What kind of toys would you suggest from a mans point of view that might get him aroused? I have a wide selection to choose from.

over a year ago

You have a selection then? I think something small and unusual maybe hes not sure what it is and he might ask what is it?? Would you like him to watch you play with your toys then? Im fairly sure hed like that!!

over a year ago

"You have a selection then? I think something small and unusual maybe hes not sure what it is and he might ask what is it?? Would you like him to watch you play with your toys then? Im fairly sure hed like that!!"

I think I could be persuaded to demonstrate how I like to use my toys if he was curious. I guess it would be a good way to show him how I like to be touched.

over a year ago

It would be great if he joined it though..

over a year ago

Let us know how u get on

By *usie4uTV/TS
over a year ago

Havant

Well darling as a landlord my self . All the replies are ok ...

Just ask him round and look hot darling

Xxx

over a year ago

"Well darling as a landlord my self . All the replies are ok ...

Just ask him round and look hot darling

Xxx"

Sounds like a great plan x

over a year ago

How about invite me round and try your charm on me first see if you can get me inside you if so do the same approach to your landlord ...

over a year ago

Invite him around to look at something maintenance wise... Like something with your bedroom floor boards creaking or window won't shut properly, somthing he's not just going to allocate a trade to. Arrange the time for early morning, when he comes, look hot but like you've just got out of bed. Wear a robe with nothing underneath, like others have said, leave a toy or two on the bed in plain view, maybe a bottle of lube ? When you answer the door look a bit flustered and make out you forgot he was coming. Walk up the stairs first so maybe he can see up your robe. When he goes into your bedroom and it clicks that you were having a play, accidentally let the robe slip open maybe. If he comments on the toys don't go mad trying to hide them. If he doesn't recognise the come on at that point he might either be gay or mad. lol. And if your avatar pic is anything to go by he's probably already thought of you a few times.

over a year ago

"Invite him around to look at something maintenance wise... Like something with your bedroom floor boards creaking or window won't shut properly, somthing he's not just going to allocate a trade to. Arrange the time for early morning, when he comes, look hot but like you've just got out of bed. Wear a robe with nothing underneath, like others have said, leave a toy or two on the bed in plain view, maybe a bottle of lube ? When you answer the door look a bit flustered and make out you forgot he was coming. Walk up the stairs first so maybe he can see up your robe. When he goes into your bedroom and it clicks that you were having a play, accidentally let the robe slip open maybe. If he comments on the toys don't go mad trying to hide them. If he doesn't recognise the come on at that point he might either be gay or mad. lol. And if your avatar pic is anything to go by he's probably already thought of you a few times. "

That all seems like a very good plan. Im amazed at how many men have mentioned the toy idea as Id have thought that was a turn off! Just shows how differently men and women think

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Try the old chestnut;

"Don't know how I'm going to pay you this month, I've just had a huge credit card bill...."

You can always fess up later that you simply had the hots for him.

over a year ago

I wouldnt do the toy idea just in case he freaks! How about inviting him over, robe & something miniscule & silky undernwath & then do the old coffee, tears, hug, snog routine?

over a year ago

So I asked him round to explain how the burgular alarm worked, and he couldn't get round until the evening as he was busy. Id made a stew and when he arrived he commented on how nice it smelt, so I asked if he would like some as I was just about to eat. He smiled and said "I dont want to put you out" but I told him Id appreciate the company. So I set him a place at the table........

over a year ago

And

over a year ago

And

over a year ago

I have the same problem with my boss

over a year ago

Can't leave it like that lol

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

over a year ago

I have to know what happened you can't leave it like this

over a year ago

....So we exchanged plesantries over dinner, and seems we have a lot in common and he is also single. After food last night, he kissed me on the cheek. I found out that we go to the same gym so went for a workout together this morning. We did some cardio...then went for a swim then into the steam room. The steam room was busy when we entered, then everyone left. He joked that he wished the door had a lock on it (so we could be alone) I asked him what he would do if we were alone. He said get naked...then get me naked!! I was sitting across from him in the steam room...visually it was rather "steamy" so I reached my hand into my swimming costume and popped out one breast over the top so he could just see my nipple from across the way, I started to tweek my nipple and replied "Who needs a lock!"......

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Oooh you are leaving us in suspense

over a year ago

Can not wait to read more

By *ornyandwellhungMan
over a year ago

belfast

And?

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

I am popping out to buy a few properties

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

And?

over a year ago

"all guys love to find worn knickers and are tempted to pick up and sniff

Make sure they are a skimpy thong that smells sweet x"

i don,t!! The last thing hr dirty anything. Leave clean ones, or better still a dildo.

over a year ago

So just as I had my nipple out...we were disturbed by someone coming into the steam room so I popped myself back into my costume. We both got changed and met in the cafe afterward.

It was a bit of a tense and very horny atmosphere after my blatant tease in the steam room and we still hadnt actually kissed. We finished our drinks and he walked me out to my car, and then finally we had our first proper kiss yesterday. I could just feel myself getting wet then and there.

We were texting last night, lots of flirty stuff and we are off for dinner this evening.

What should I wear!!? Im hoping that tonight is the night I finally get my hands on the goods so to speak!!

over a year ago

Put a black mini dress on

Without bra or panties

Just black holdups and heel

X

over a year ago

How was dinner

over a year ago

"How was dinner"

Dinner is tonight

over a year ago

"Put a black mini dress on

Without bra or panties

X "

I need a bra!

over a year ago

I'm so invested in this story. I so hope it goes well. I also have a thing for my land lord its not sexual (but if he asked I probably would). the wife takes the piss as I won't leave him alone when he comes over

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Good luck hope everything works out well for you

over a year ago

"Put a black mini dress on

Without bra or panties

X

I need a bra! "

ok but do not keep it on for long lol

x

By *hrobinhoodMan
over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

"Have you ever met someone and felt an instant connection? But know that an occasion is unlikely to occur to be able to make anything happen.

Thats how I feel about my Landlord. He has become someone I lust about, and even recently had a "Sex Dream" about too. However its just made me disappointed that ultimately I dont know how it will ever happen. Help!?

I have so many ideas of what Id like to do to him. How do I get it to happen...?"

Guess that's one way of getting free rent lol

over a year ago

So we went for dinner!

I wore hold ups, nice underwear (Bra included!!) and some nice shoes.

I picked him up from his place and we had a great chat over some nice food. When we had finished eating he asked if I wanted a coffee...or maybe did I want a coffee at his place. So I said his place sounded great.

As we drove back, I hardly spoke. I had other things on my mind. Soon we were outside his house.

We went inside, and sat in his lounge and he asked "Do you want a coffee?"

"No" I replied, "but Id love a kiss"

He came over to me and we started kissing, his hands roaming all over my dress, feeling the curves of my body. I was really turned on now and I let my hands start to explore him. I could feel how hard he was against my thigh, I didn't even need to let my hands wander to that area.

He stopped kissing me and asked if I wanted to see his bedroom. I smiled and agreed. We got upstairs and when we got in the bedroom he started to undress.

I removed my own dress and when he turned around wearing just his pants I was stood before him in my underwear, he stared at my body smiled then came up to me, put his hands on my hips and dropped to his knees. He pulled my knickers to the side, and then I felt his tongue on my clit.........

By *ischief79Man
over a year ago

Surrey

This recollection is amazingly horny!

over a year ago

"This recollection is amazingly horny!"

Im will write the rest...but Im genuinely still smiling and had a late night!! Dont want to skimp on the details

over a year ago

How long till the bra was off lol

over a year ago

"How long till the bra was off lol "

He took it off...Ill fill you in shortly...

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Sounds good so far xx

over a year ago

Ok...

So he started licking my clit...and I was so wet he was lapping at me (I love that sound). He then suggested that I lay down on the bed so he could get me in a better position, so I lay on the bed and he removed my panties. He spread my legs wide and stared for a moment at my glistening, wet, pussy. He then contined to lick my clit, and periodically delve his tongue deep into my pussy, sucking at the juices. I was so close to cumming..my back arched and I grabbed the back of his head pushing his face further into me, it was then that he stopped and came up to kiss me. I could taste myself on his lips. I knew then it was my turn to get my mouth and lips to work on him, I could see how hard he was. A wet patch on his underwear..I sat up, and with him still standing before me I pulled down his pants as I dropped to my knees.....

over a year ago

Hot

over a year ago

So finally I got to see his cock. I know Im totally biased but it was completely lush. Thick, and just a perfect length. I started spitting all over it and getting it super wet. Then I began working on it with my mouth. I could tell I was doing a good job, as he moaned and his legs started to quiver. I knew I needed it inside me, ached for it.

I hadnt brought any condoms (crap of me I know) he said he had some in his bathroom!! Bathroom...who the hell keeps condoms in the bathroom?!?

So we had a slight 'Interlude' while he dashed off to the bathroom to find a condom, and I positioned myself on the bed trying to look sultry...waiting for him to return.

I knew Id probably have to get him hard again when he came back...and couldnt wait to get my lips back round that perfect thick juicy cock....

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

hotness overload!

over a year ago

" hotness overload! "

Not sure Id recommend the bathroom as a place to keep condoms though..

over a year ago

Too far

over a year ago

"Too far"

Lucky I was keen to wait!!

over a year ago

So he came back....still hard (not that I really doubted it!) but I was still wanted to feel him in my mouth again, see how far down my throat I could get him. So I did, I then asked him for the condom (undid the wrapper with my teeth..while still wanking him) and slid it onto his cock. I must admit it was a tight squeeze for his girth.

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

" hotness overload!

Not sure Id recommend the bathroom as a place to keep condoms though.. "

No probably not but anticipation for you plus I meant whole story in general

By *eendeeCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

"You may be lucky he might be on here and recognise that lovely bum!

Id be flattered if he has paid enough attention to my bottom to recognise it from such a small picture. "

When you have such a sexy bum as you have id be surprised if he hasn't paid attention I ( mr Dee) would certainly have struggled to take my eyes of it xx

over a year ago

Id be flattered if he has paid enough attention to my bottom to recognise it from such a small picture.

When you have such a sexy bum as you have id be surprised if he hasn't paid attention I ( mr Dee) would certainly have struggled to take my eyes of it xx "

Oh Thanks. Its only a little pic, maybe I should put it in public pics sometime. Thanks for reading my story x

over a year ago

" hotness overload!

No probably not but anticipation for you plus I meant whole story in general "

Cheers. Im glad I can share it

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Tut. Not fair!

Come on: and the rest.

Pretty please...

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

" hotness overload!

No probably not but anticipation for you plus I meant whole story in general

Cheers. Im glad I can share it "

I'm glad I can read it I just wish I was your landlord lucky guy

over a year ago

Ok so condom is on and Im wetter than an otters pocket!(love that term...)

The moment Ive been waiting for is about to come...and as he gets on top of me, I guide him inside and we start to move together in rhythm.

It is very passionate and I love how he feels inside me. We are kissing and Im grabbing his ass pushing him deeper inside of me.

I then climb on top of him and start to grind. As my juices cover him, I like how rubbing together is feeling against my clit and I know it wont be long before I cum....

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Hmm. Any mirror action? Where are his hands? And yours too come to mention it..

Any passionate kissing as you fuck?

"Ok so condom is on and Im wetter than an otters pocket!(love that term...)

The moment Ive been waiting for is about to come...and as he gets on top of me, I guide him inside and we start to move together in rhythm.

It is very passionate and I love how he feels inside me. We are kissing and Im grabbing his ass pushing him deeper inside of me.

I then climb on top of him and start to grind. As my juices cover him, I like how rubbing together is feeling against my clit and I know it wont be long before I cum...."

over a year ago

"Hmm. Any mirror action? Where are his hands? And yours too come to mention it..

I then climb on top of him and start to grind. As my juices cover him, I like how rubbing together is feeling against my clit and I know it wont be long before I cum...."

Oh you are testing my memory now...

By *eendeeCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

When you have such a sexy bum as you have id be surprised if he hasn't paid attention I ( mr Dee) would certainly have struggled to take my eyes of it xx

Oh Thanks. Its only a little pic, maybe I should put it in public pics sometime. Thanks for reading my story x"

Was a pleasure reading your story and would be brill to see larger pic xx

over a year ago

Oh Thanks. Its only a little pic, maybe I should put it in public pics sometime. Thanks for reading my story x

Was a pleasure reading your story and would be brill to see larger pic xx"

Ive put one on...from yesterday..with the hold ups. Thats what I sent to him before we had dinner.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Tch..

Must have blown your mind then, as well as his lucky git cock!?

"Hmm. Any mirror action? Where are his hands? And yours too come to mention it..

I then climb on top of him and start to grind. As my juices cover him, I like how rubbing together is feeling against my clit and I know it wont be long before I cum....

Oh you are testing my memory now... "

over a year ago

Ok ok!

So while I was on top I knew I was really close to cumming and I loved watching his face as I was on top. I decided that I wanted to suck him again, so I removed the condom and starting sucking but this time my arse was facing him. Just as I hoped..he grabbed my arse and maneuvered me and I knew he wanted me on his face.

We were in 69 position now, his whole length going down my throat as I fucked him furiously with my mouth my pussy grinding onto his face..feeling his tongue deep inside me and on my clit.

I knew I was going to cum, my legs were shaking but I kept fucking him with my mouth as I did I felt him tense, I dont think he could hold back any more either. I felt his hot spunk shoot strongly into my mouth. I loved the taste and didn't waste a drop.

We ended up kissing again, I loved the taste of me on his face.

We talked and cuddled for a while...then I had to go home. Lets hope this isnt the end of it. Time will tell.

By *eendeeCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Was a pleasure reading your story and would be brill to see larger pic xx"

Mmmm even better than we could imagine on the larger pic you have a lovely bum xx xx

over a year ago

Mmmm even better than we could imagine on the larger pic you have a lovely bum xx xx"

Thanks, Im glad you like it x

By *eendeeCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Mmmm even better than we could imagine on the larger pic you have a lovely bum xx xx

Thanks, Im glad you like it x"

Your welcome Hun was a pleasure viewing xx

over a year ago

hope you meet him lot more

x

over a year ago

"hope you meet him lot more

x"

Me too. Hes lovely

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

He's not the only one.

"hope you meet him lot more

x

Me too. Hes lovely "

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Thanks, Im glad you like it x"

A really sexy peachy bum very juicy I'm sure

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

Wow fantastic!xx

over a year ago

"Wow fantastic!xx"

Thanks x

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Come back again.ANY time..!

over a year ago

I wish I was your landlord! Haha

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

"I wish I was your landlord! Haha "

Ditto

over a year ago

Invite him round for some reason, then drop to your knees. Guarantee he will walk towards you not run away lol

over a year ago

This is a great story, well done

over a year ago

"This is a great story, well done "

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

brilliant story i hope there is more to come @ a later date & hope things work out for you both

over a year ago

Great story. Good luck

over a year ago

"Great story. Good luck"

Thanks x

over a year ago

"brilliant story i hope there is more to come @ a later date & hope things work out for you both"

Ahhh thanks. Me too x

over a year ago

"This is a great story, well done "

Thanks x

over a year ago

"I wish I was your landlord! Haha "