Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

HUBBY IN SKIRT (bbc lover - hubby)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is Andy, Kath's hubby (BBC LOVER)

had to admit to wife last night that i have had a secret fantasy of wearing a skirt around the house when the kids are not here,

i know there is a lot of cross dressers on here and praps 1000s in the uk

so WHY is it so different for us to wear skirts while scottish men wear kilts !!!!!

its just a different colour,style and material.... still a skirt.

women go mmmmmmmm wonder if its true what they say bout men in kilts, ie commando.

hands up yehhh i have wore one of the wifes skirts in secret before and it turns me on and now its in the open i can buy one of my own and hoping this takes our already good sex life to a new level.

no i am not a cock or sissy in fact me and wife shag like rabbits and over the last 3 yrs my wife has become very sexually active inc

swinging with me as a cpl

flashing and being naked outdoors

walking naked in public places and then onto taking black cock,

these are all her fantasies and i have given her my full permission and approval as long as it benefits us both inc her having a blk fb.

so this was my fantasy and i dont think there is anything so badly wrong with it, lets face it look at the romans, men wore skirts ladies wore dresses didnt they ????

cross dressing has been going on for decades or more. its just that now me and kath have opened up and i'm out the closet so to speak

would like to hear your comments on this but please leave the nasty ones out and i'll let you know how it goes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why worry about what other people think??? It's your life and if dressing rocks your boat then go for it!

over a year ago

Thanks peeps

Well said

over a year ago

"Thanks peeps

Well said "

Don't forget to post the pic here tho!

over a year ago

glad the kilt kilts spurred you on

over a year ago

Will do but my skirt don't arrive til next Wednesday

Mmm sexy skater

By *llanpcMan
over a year ago

doncaster

wear what ever you like and feel comfortable with andy,, looking forward to pics tho, lol,,

over a year ago

"Thanks peeps

Well said

Don't forget to post the pic here tho! "

beat me to it

over a year ago

Good post. great pics

By *etallic blueMan
over a year ago

Wey/dorch

"This is Andy, Kath's hubby (BBC LOVER)

had to admit to wife last night that i have had a secret fantasy of wearing a skirt around the house when the kids are not here,

so WHY is it so different for us to wear skirts while scottish men wear kilts !!!!!

its just a different colour,style and material.... still a skirt.,,,,,, good for you guys. See my pics.....think I may join you

women go mmmmmmmm wonder if its true what they say bout men in kilts, ie commando.

hands up yehhh i have wore one of the wifes skirts in secret before and it turns me on and now its in the open i can buy one of my own and hoping this takes our already good sex life to a new level.

no i am not a cock or sissy in fact me and wife shag like rabbits and over the last 3 yrs my wife has become very sexually active inc

these are all her fantasies and i have given her my full permission and approval as long as it benefits us both inc her having a blk fb.

so this was my fantasy and i dont think there is anything so badly wrong with it, lets face it look at the romans, men wore skirts ladies wore dresses didnt they ????

cross dressing has been going on for decades or more. its just that now me and kath have opened up and i'm out the closet so to speak

would like to hear your comments on this but please leave the nasty ones out and i'll let you know how it goes.

"

By *etallic blueMan
over a year ago

Wey/dorch

Good for you guys, see my pics, maybe I'll get one, what do you think?

over a year ago

If you feel comfy wearing a skirt then go ahead . It's good that your wife is on the same wavelength . I have been known to wear a dress occasionally . And as for wearing the kilt , I go commando every time

By *rednginger1Couple
over a year ago

Cramlington

I have worn stockings and thongs before in bedroom for her pleasure and she loved it each to there owon as they say but it pleased her soo i'm happy

over a year ago

I love dressing up for woman just not found one yet

over a year ago

I wear my fbs chemise , panties & stockings for her

over a year ago

By *argaret JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

It made me smile that you think there are thousands of CDs, in the country, believe me when I say, its not thousands or tens of thousands not even hundreds of thousands but a lot more. I sometimes go to others cities for special events Blackpool, Manchester, Leeds, MK, Brighton and one called Nottingham Invasion when the city bars and nightclubs are primed for Tgurls from across the midlands descending on the city for a dam good night out, on these occations you will find tgurls everywhere not just the gay quarters but straight bars as well and the people who we have coming up to us for a drink and chat are women, they want to know everything, why we dress, do we like women will we have sex with both sexes and some of the offers you get from very fit young women are down right rude enough to make you blush.

Women are just like men in that respect they are sexualy curious and there's nothing better than relaxed sweaty sex no mater what your wearing be it leather, lycra, latex or a DRESS as long as you are confident in it.

over a year ago

Thanks for that Margaret

over a year ago

According to the sex survey on c4 on Thursday men dressing up was number 10. Not sure but think they said it equated to 1.6 million men had tried it.

What ever floats your boat. We enjoy it now and again.

over a year ago

Kath has some really sexy outfits, not surprised you like to wear them. Certainly makes me very horny. Have fun, youre going to xx

"

over a year ago

"

Its different because a kilt isnt a fuc#in skirt and only real men carry it off....

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

"According to the sex survey on c4 on Thursday men dressing up was number 10. Not sure but think they said it equated to 1.6 million men had tried it.

What ever floats your boat. We enjoy it now and again. "

I think 1.6m men wearing women's clothes at sometime for sexual pleasure is way way way lower than actual numbers, I'd put it at 70% of men at sometime or the other have worn a pair or lacy knickers, or stockings, or a bra , whether in private for a quick tug or in the bedroom for full play.

over a year ago

We agree. However people have to be honest in surveys, a lot of people can't be honest especially on here.

Most men have probably tried later in life or in there teens.

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Why worry about what other people think??? It's your life and if dressing rocks your boat then go for it!

"

I totally agree...

over a year ago

I love wearing panties, and have recently taken to wearing a bit more, and whilst far from convincing as a CD, I love it, and would love the chance to fuck, or be fucked while dressed...

over a year ago

Got my 2 skirts now

Do you guys really wanna see a pic of me in them

over a year ago

Fab administration won't allow pics on here unless Kath is in pic too !!!

over a year ago

"Fab administration won't allow pics on here unless Kath is in pic too !!!"

If you need any help with pics, let me know....

over a year ago

MMMM

think youd end up trying to blow me

over a year ago

"MMMM

think youd end up trying to blow me"

More likely to end up trying on your clothes!

over a year ago

"Fab administration won't allow pics on here unless Kath is in pic too !!!"

Just get her hands resting on the skirt

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

As the pics show I now have a collection.... I am never allowed to wear men's underwear as she says I don't fill it properly. My mistress has had me tattooed twice now.... The first time she left me with boxers but when having the tattoo checked a month later she made me wear panties.... The second tattoo just this month I was made to wear panties .... Both tattoos are in places where underwear is seen.

Post new Message to Thread