Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

'Was this the greatest sex party ever'

Following an invitation form a guy in Gateshead, whom I'd previously met at a Private Club at Sunbury-on-Thames, I attended a Gala-Party in Wiltshire. Boy was it worth my Journey from Leicestershire.

The outside of this Georgian Pile was impressive enough but the interior was altogether of a different quality than one expects on this scene.The furnishings, bathrooms were all 7 star and the bedding, well even my snooty mum would have approved the Egyptian Cotton and fine linen throughout. It was an entirely Grand Georgian

Because of the high standards the host had to insist on guest bringing Champaign only, knowing his Sparkling wines he understood that often Supermarkets but up surplus Crystal or Dom Peignoir at low prices and sell it at low cost, so by asking everyone to bring Champagne, he reduce the risk of spoiling this Great House; as well as keeping people off Beer or Spirits & other intoxicants, that simply dont go with sexually charged atmospheres, of high class swing parties.

The theme was Country House weekend and simply by asking Gentlemen to wear Dinner Jacket and Bow Tie, that kept most of the idiots from even applying. Also it showed respect to the ladies, whom he asked to wear cocktail dresses, revealing as much as each individual woman would dare.

For my part I wore a real silk Georgette dress, entirely open at one side. This meant whilst standing straight, nothing was on show, the moment I moved everything was on show but momentarily. Voyeurs would see everything if they watched carefully enough but with so many beautiful ladies there no one was going to stand and stair. I felt so wicked in it.

Earlier then usual I was approached by a really good looking guy of about 25 maybe 30yrs. He flattered me saying he'd seen me on sites and often wished he could write, even that old flannel worked a little on me. However he then said that he had a sort of abnormality that was an asset on the swinging scene but a disadvantage in normal courting relationships. It was Phallus Humongous. He had been told by John my friend from Gateshead, that married to a Doctor meant I was better able to cope with outlandishly large penises, than most other girls and having had two children I may be happy with a super-sized cock. Having checked with my husband, the young guy and I made out way to a salon where no one was drinking Champagne at that moment. I removed my Georgette Dress and the guy went down on me. Having a tongue used to getting young girls ready for a Colossus, I was soon ready and begged him to penetrate me, which he did with alacrity. I would like to say it was so massive I had trouble taking it but the whole situation of the wondrous party made me horny, I was more than ready in fact Well-Cum to receive him. I had the first of so many orgasms that night at such a wonderful Party. And to think I thought the only great thing in Wiltshire was stone henge. What a memorable party it was.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickyouallover123Man
over a year ago

f

That sounds like a great party, hope it was a true story rather than a fantasy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread