Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tranny & the boss

Jump to newest

By *eckywindsor OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Windsor

I am a Trannie & often get dressed up & go out to clubs. Once whilst staying away for a business conference. I planned to spend the evening in a club that was a few miles from the hotel I was stopping in.

This club catered for transvestites & their admirers. So there I was dressed up in my finest clothes. Wearing my heels & stockings, looking every bit like the girl my mother told me to stay away from.

The evening was going well & I had made several new friends. I was at the bar getting another drink when through the door walked my boss. I started to panic so quickly left the bar & headed into the dark room to hide.

Once in there my eyes adjusted to the light & was soon able to work out the shapes of the people around me. I was confident that in this light he would not be able to recognise me. I was now prepared to spend the rest of the night hiding out in the dark room.

I had been in there for about 20 minutes when the curtain opened as someone else entered the room. It was only when someone entered through the curtain that there was enough light to see who had entered.

At that point my biggest fear had occurred my boss was now in the dark room and making his way across the room in my direction.

I was sure that he had not had a chance to recognise me but was still in a mild panic. There I was in the dark room when my boss walks up to me & says hello. I said hello back in my best girly voice.

He then put his hand on my waist & says. I noticed you in the distance as you walked in here. From the back you looked very sexy. I love a girl with long legs in stockings. Would you be interested in having some fun.

I replied to him with "thanks" I didn't want to say to much in case he recognised my voice. Before I could say any more he placed his arms around me & kissed me.

Wow he was a good kisser, I melted into his arms & put my arms around his neck & returned the kiss. I felt him lower his hands onto my bum, which he started to caress & explore. I could feel his cock as it pressed against me.

At this point I decided that I was going to enjoy myself & find out for myself if the rumours about him were true. I lowered my arms and started to explore his body from the chest downwards.

It was not long before I was tracing the outline of his cock through his trousers. I unzipped his fly & eased his cock out from his trousers. The rumours were true, this guy was blessed with an impressive cock. It was long at least 8 inches quite thick with a nice sized head. The head was already slick with precum.

I ran my fingers over the head covering them with the slick precum. I then gently wanked his cock, feeling the heat & hardness. He lifted his hands from my bum & put them on my shoulders applying sufficient pressure to signal that he wanted me to suck his cock.

I got down on my knees & guided his cock into my willing mouth. Savouring the taste of the precum as I slowly swallowed the head. I licked the area just under the glans, teasing it with my tongue whilst slowly easing my hand up & down his shaft.

Over the next 5 minutes or so I worshipped this lovely cock with my mouth sucking it deep & teasing it with my tongue. I was definitely having the right effect on him as his breathing & soft moans were getting louder. He now had both hands on the back of my head & was fucking my mouth.

I could feel that he was getting close to the edge. Then he suddenly stopped & pulled his cock out of my mouth. I looked up at him & he said. I had to stop or I would have cum. I don't want to cum just yet as I was hoping to fuck your pussy.

Again I felt myself panic. I wanted to be his girl & for him to fuck me but I had never been fucked with a cock as big as his. Then I heard myself say "how would you like me?"

He helped me to my feet & helped me over to one of the beds. He told me to get on the bed & kneel on all fours. I climbed on the bed and took up the position. He moved behind me & I braced myself.

He lifted my skirt & eased my knickers down. He then got on his knees behind me & bent forward. The next thing I felt was his tongue. I was being rimmed by my boss. He worked his tongue into me whilst he gripped my cock with one hand. This felt amazing & soon I was pushing back against his tongue whist he played with my cock.

I then felt some lube being poured on me & then he eased first one then two fingers into me. This felt amazing just as I was really getting into it he stopped. Stood up & that was when I first felt the head of his cock as he began to ease it into me.

He had opened me up & used plenty of lube so I was as ready as I would ever be. I felt the initial pain as he eased it in then that eased as his cock moved past the point of no return. Slowly he eased it all into me. I could feel his balls against my bum. He stayed like that for a short while allowing me to get used to him.

Then I felt his hands forcibly grip me either side of my hips. He eased his cock out a bit then pushed it back in. Gradually the strokes got longer and faster. This guy knew how to fuck & I was in heaven. I pushed back against him as he fucked me.

I rocked my hips, squeezed my muscles & fucked him as hard as he was now fucking me. This was the first time I had been fucked with a really big cock. I had been converted, I was his for him to do whatever he wanted to me.

The fucking was that ferocious it wasn't going to last much longer. I could feel my climax building as his cock fucked me hard & deep. Then I felt that wonderful feeling as my body took over the spasms started & I found myself cumming.

He felt me cum & the sensation sent him over the edge. There was one last thrust as he eased every inch of his cock into me. I could feel the spasms & hear his groans as he emptied his balls & filled me with cum.

There I was bent over having been fucked doggy style by my boss. I had been filled with his cum. He eased his cock out & I could feel a trickle of cum running out of me.

I rolled over & lay on the bed to get my breath back. I was covered in cum both my own & my bosses. I then realised that my boss was back on his knees. He was using his mouth to clean up my cock & licking up any of my cum that he could find. He then pulled my knees apart & went back to using his tongue on my well used ass.

I had never experienced this before & it was a real turn on. My cock was now hard again. He had been like a hoover & was now sucking my cock. One hand was on my cock & he had his fingers back in my pussy. It wasn't long before I was cumming again down his throat.

This was the best experience I had ever had as a girl. Just as I thought it was over he lifted my legs putting my ankles on his shoulders. His cock was rock hard again & he wasted no time slipping it back into my pussy.

So there I was, legs in the air being fucked like the naughty slut I had always dreamt about being. This was a night I was never going to forget. He leaned forward & started kissing me as he fucked me. I could taste the mixture of our cum on his tongue.

He said he was about to cum & asked me where I wanted it. I said that I wanted to swallow it so he pulled out of me. & stood up. I sat up & he put the tip of his cock in my mouth whilst he ran his fist up & down his shaft. Then I felt the first spurt followed by at least 7 more as he filled my mouth with his cum.

I was just savouring the lovely mouthful but before I could swallow it he put his hands either side of my face & locked me into a passionate spunky kiss. Our tongues were exploring each others mouths as we shared his cum.

We sat down besides each other & I was glowing in the best sex I had ever had. The rumours I had heard in the office didn't do him justice. My boss was a real stud, I had to have more of him. We started a little chit chat both saying how much we had enjoyed the sex & that we would both love to do it again.

He told me a joke & I laughed. That was my big mistake. John is that you? he asked. I didn't say a word. I saw your company car parked down the road but didn't recognise you till I heard your laugh. Realising that the game was up I admitted that it was me.

I was convinced that I would now lose my job. That everyone would learn about my dressing up. My world was about to crash around me.

Looks like we have a situation to talk about. Put your knickers back on & meet me at the bar. We need to have a talk.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please do continue.

over a year ago

Umm lush

over a year ago

Nice story, do continue when you can

By *rendababeTV/TS
over a year ago

richmond

so very sexy stoty to wish it was my bossxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

nice you got him too

over a year ago

So what happened

over a year ago

What happened

over a year ago

WOW this story has me rock hard more please

By *ammyTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmm more plzzz

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *kadMan
over a year ago

wallsend

Can not wait till the next instalment

over a year ago

Windsor

I headed over to the bar where my boss Mike was ordering a couple of drinks. This was the first time that he had seen me in a lit area. other than the quick glance of my back that he had when he arrived.

He handed me a drink & then took hold of my hand. "We have to talk" he said & proceeded to lead me over to a private room that was just being vacated.

He opened the door for me & I entered. He followed me in & locked the door behind him. I was now on the other side of the room. I stopped & turned around. Mike was standing with his back to the door. His eyes were all over me as I stood there gazing into his blue eyes.

"well" he said "this is quite an embarrassing situation that we find ourselves in." I was sure that he was going to sack me. Then he said " You know that you make a very convincing & pretty girl. I have not been able to take my eyes off you since you came out of the dark room."

I thanked him & complimented him in return. to which he responded "So where do we go from here? I am sure that you would like to keep your feminine side away from the work place as much as I would prefer that nobody was made aware that I am fond of TV's. "

I breathed a sigh of relief, there I was worried about me. I had not considered that it was as awkward for him. There was this hunk of a woman's man who loved sex with TV's.

I wont be telling anybody about today. That I can promise. "Good" he said. "Now that we have that out of the way, let me have a closer look at you." I was happy to give him a seductive twirl making sure that he saw plenty of leg as I moved around on my high heels.

You are absolutely stunning and I have really enjoyed your company tonight. We had better get back to our hotel as we have an early start in the morning. If it's ok with you can we have dinner tomorrow evening & clear up any questions left over from tonight.

I thanked him for the wonderful time & we both headed off out of the club. Mike said he was going to get a cab. I replied that I had driven there & would be happy to give him a lift back to the hotel.

We climbed into my car & I set off towards the hotel. Mike was quiet but his hand was on my leg. I could feel his fingers exploring my stockings and suspenders. I just ignored him as I was enjoying the attention.

We arrived back at the hotel & Mike told me to head back to my room. He would follow in a few minutes as he wanted a little fresh air. I walked through the hotel lobby & used the lift to get to my room on the third floor. It took me a few moments to open my door as the key card was playing up.

Just as I opened my bedroom door. The lift appeared & out came Mike. I looked at him & he walked towards me. Turned out that he was in the room next door to me. We said good night & headed into our rooms.

Once in my room I sat down on the bed. My heart was racing I couldn't believe what an amazing night I had. And was still worried about Mike. But in my mind I had just met the perfect lover. I just could not believe my bad luck. The perfect guy & it turns out he is my boss.

I stood up, pulled my dress over my head & was about to take my shoes off when I heard a door unlock & open. Then there was a knock on the door opposite my bathroom. Not only was Mike in the room next door but there was an adjoining door between the two rooms. Mike had unlocked his door so I unlocked & opened mine.

There standing in the open doorway was Mike. He was just wearing a robe & said. "My mind is full of thoughts about tonight. I don't want to sleep alone. Will you join me in my bed?"

I was taken a back but thought why not. I can't make matters worse & I really don't want to upset him now. I said I was just getting ready for bed. He said would you mind keeping the lingerie on. I gladly obliged throwing a short silk nightie over my lingerie & kicked my shoes off. We climbed into his bed, me in my lingerie & Mike lay next to me naked.

We cuddled up together & made small talk for a short time. We were both tired so soon fell asleep huddled up together. About 5:45 am I woke up, I was lying on my right side with my back towards Mike. He was cuddling me & spooning me from behind. I was very aware that he had an early morning hard on as it was resting between the cheeks of my bum.

I was enjoying being woken up like this. I moved my right arm so that I could reach behind me & run my fingers over his cock. It was hard but felt soft to the touch. The head was already wet & slippery with precum. I used my fingers to spread the precum over his cock head. Then gripped his shaft and gently massaged it up & down.

This resulted in even more precum. I eased my knickers to one side & positioned the head of his cock against my love hole. I moved my bottom in small circles spreading the precum around my hole as I started to push my hips back against his hard cock.

It took a bit of doing but it wasn't long before I had managed to impale myself on his cock. Very slowly I eased myself further down his cock. I must have managed to get about 6 inches in me. When there was a beeping sound. Mike had set an alarm on his watch. He woke up from his sleep & quickly realised that his rock hard cock was deep inside me.

He moved his free hand down to my hip & took hold of me. Slowly but surely he started to pump his cock in & out of me. As I loosened up the fucking became more urgent. This was just pure lust. He had woken up with a hard on & was looking for a quick release.

He was now making sure that every inch of his cock was being pushed into me. Then eased out before being pushed back in again. He moved his hand & was now stroking my cock in time with his thrusts. It wasn't long before I could feel his tempo change. The strokes were more forceful. He would push in hold it there then pull out & push straight back in.

And then it happened he pushed in deep & held it there as he spasmed, groaned & pumped me full of cum. Once again I was his girl. He got his breath back & I felt his cock slowly exit my hole. "Good morning" he said " I think we should clean up & grab some breakfast"

I headed towards the shower in my room. I got undressed & turned on the water. I looked into the mirror. My makeup was everywhere. There was a trickle of fresh cum running down my leg. I wiped it up with my finger & then sucked my finger clean. Savouring Mikes cum on my tongue.

We got cleaned up & went down to breakfast together. We discussed the conference & other work related items. But just as we finished breakfast Mike said "I am not finished with you. Dinner at 8pm tonight! I will see you back in your room after the conference.

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Very interesting conference . And a good boss by the sounds of things .

over a year ago

great read so far love more

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Excellent tale, thanks for sharing.

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story keep us updated

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

Becky - excellent story - you are a good writer - please do more...

Dark rooms can be very sexual, I do agree...

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Nice very nice

over a year ago

Wow wow wow wow wow. I am so horny reading this WOW!!!

over a year ago

Windsor

I spent the morning in the conference. Sitting for so long I was often reminded of the night before & my early morning romp. I was definitely a little tender as a result of being fucked. I was sure I could feel a dampness in my panties. Although I was wearing my suit the only underwear I had bought with me for the conference was finished in lace.

I was sure that my thong was soaking up the remains of Mikes cum as it leaked out of me. I was already thinking about having another session with him tonight.

I was looking forward to dinner & fully intended to be his desert. There was a short break for lunch. Mike was with a major client doing what he does best. I had my lunch alone & daydreamed about what had happened & where it may lead to.

Back to the conference which finished at around 4pm. I headed straight back to my room. I had 4 hours to kill before our dinner date. I settled down in my room & was checking my emails.

My phone beeped to tell me I had received a text. It was Mike, the text said. "I can't wait till 8 pm. would Becky like some company?" I replied "give me 45 minutes to freshen up & make myself look presentable"

over a year ago

This story has got me rock hard so good

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/16 14:07:16]

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

By *tacey_CD1TV/TS
over a year ago

Liverpool

More please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

love this

over a year ago

over a year ago

Can we have more plz

over a year ago

Windsor

So there I was in my room getting ready to meet my boss Mike as Becky once again. I quickly showered put on my makeup. Opted for a white bra with matching suspender belt & knickers. Pulled up my stockings attached them to my suspenders then pulled on my knickers. Padded my bra ut with my false breasts.

I decided to wear a short black skirt with a white lacy blouse & a matching black jacket. I brushed out my wig & secured it to my head. Slipped on my black patent high heels then checked myself out in the mirror.

I looked very much the professional business woman or secretary. I would not look out of place in any office. I finished my look with a gold chain round my neck some dainty gold earings a bracelet & matching gold watch.

I was very pleased with the end result. There was a knock on my bedroom door. I walked to the door, looked through the peephole & saw Mike standing there. I opened the door & invited him in.

Mike closed the door behind him. He looked me up & down. Smiling as he looked at me. Wow you look stunning said Mike. I still can't believe that is you. He took me in his arms and kissed me. His hands exploring my body as his tongue explored my mouth.

I had my arms round him pulling him towards me. There was a real urgency in his passion. I worked my way down his torso till my eyes were level with his manhood. I unzipped his flies, undid his belt & released his trousers. They fell to the floor leaving me with just his boxers between my mouth & his cock.

I pulled them down & there it was. All hard & only inches away. I put out my tongue & licked the end of his cock. He placed his hands on my head & gently pulled my head forward. Forcing my lips round his cock. Inch by inch he began sliding it into my mouth. I could feel the head of his cock at the back of my throat. I relaxed & gently swallowed, I had tought myself to ignore my gag reflex using a large dildo. This was the first time I had tried to deep throat a cock as large as Mikes.

Once Mike had his cock in my throat he started to fuck my throat. He was balls deep as I breathed through my nose. It wasn't long before the strokes became more forceful. He had built up a good rhythm but was not going to last long. All to soon he held my head firmly as he pushed every inch of his cock down my throat & emptied his balls. Pumping my throat full of cum. He was breathing heavily as he spasmed in my mouth. His legs were shaking & I could not breathe.

He relaxed his grip and eased his cock out. Leaving the head in my mouth so I could swallow the last few drops. He sat down on the bed taking some time to recover. I was sure that this was just the beginning of another sex fueled evening.

By *essyXdressTV/TS
over a year ago

D4

Amazing story, wish that would happen to me!!!

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

over a year ago

Keep upnthe good work x

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

By *rendababeTV/TS
over a year ago

richmond

so so very sexy to love Mike to own me then, to dress sexy for him to,Also to suck on his 8" cock then to have him fuck me silly to and spunk into my throat and she cunt xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Windsor

I will add more soon

over a year ago

Can't wait

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

Love this x

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

A very good story. More please x

over a year ago

More please

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

bang on best for a long time

over a year ago

Hot story

over a year ago

Was this the end? Hope not

over a year ago

Wow I want to be a sissy now

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

Windsor

I grabbed us both a drink from the mini bar. We chatted about the experiences of the last 24 hours & agreed that we both had a great time.

Mike reminded me that we had a dinner date for tonight. I said I would get changed back into my male clothes. Mike said I looked much better as a girl & would prefer to have dinner with Becky. I know a lovely restaurant on the other side of town. It didn't take me long to agree to go out as Becky his date.

We agreed that we would leave at 7:30 pm & set about getting ready. I repaired my smudged make up & reapplied my lipstick. Mike returned to his room & jumped into the shower.

Just before 7:30 pm I put my coat on & made sure that everything I needed was in my handbag. Mike knocked on the connecting door & entered my room.

Are you ready? He gave me a hug & gave me a gentle kiss. I will drive tonight he said. We left the hotel room & headed for the lift. We strolled through the lobby looking just like any other couple. Mike opened the car door for me. I climbed in gracefully & he closed the door behind me.

Off we went to the restaurant. A romantic Italian meal was enjoyed by us both. We spent the time chatting about our new found friendship & how we could continue with it.

Mike was full of charm & treated me like the girl I wanted to be. We had our deserts, paid the bill & headed back to Mikes car. We were in the car when Mike asked me if wanted to go straight back to the hotel. I said that we could do whatever he wanted.

With that he headed out of town pulling into a car park alongside a wooded area. There were several cars parked up. He said lets go for a stroll. We got out of the car, he took my hand & we headed along the path into the wooded area.

We turned a corner in the path & there was a small secluded area with picnic tables. There were several groups of people dotted around. I looked to my left & there was a guy sitting with his back to the table. Another guy had his cock sticking out of his flies. Watching the other guy suck him.

All around this area were people having sex. What did Mike have in mind for me? I whispered to Mike "what do you have in mind?" Mike replied "I just thought we could have some fun." He guided me to the table in the middle & said "Are you Ok? we can leave at any time."

I was feeling very turned on at this point. I had noticed that several men were following me with their eyes as I walked to the table. Mike sat me down at the table & undid his flies. I took his cock in my hand scraping my nails gently along the underside. I opened my mouth & swallowed his cock balls deep.

This grabbed plenty of attention. I could count 6 guys standing nearby watching cocks in their hands. I was not quite sure where this was going to end but was sure that Mike would look after me.

Mike lifted me off his cock & told me to take off my coat & lie it on the table. I did this he then told me to remove my skirt. There I was standing there in my heels, stockings & suspenders. My little white knickers bulging with my excitement.

Mike told me to lie on the table my coat beneath me. I lay across the table my head hanging off one side my ass on the edge of the other side. Mike kissed me on the lips then fed his cock into my mouth. He fucked my mouth for a few minutes. I could feel hands on my stockings. Someone was rubbing my cock through my knickers. Mike removed his cock & made his way round to the other side of the table.

He removed my knickers & ushered one guy over to me. He stood to the right of my head. His cock was only inches from my mouth. Mike told me to suck it. I turned my head & the guy pushed his cock into my mouth.

I felt a pair of lips round my cock. My legs were then lifted in the air by two guys. This enabled Mike access to my pussy. He slid his cock in slowly giving me time to get comfortable before he started to fuck me.

Another guy stood to the left of my head so I alternated between sucking his cock & the guy on my right. The guy on the right came covering my face in hot cum. He moved round and supported my leg allowing that guy to take his place. So here I was with 6 guys including Mike. Sucking two cocks at a time while Mike fucked me and another guy sucked my cock.

The second guy shot his load over my face & he was replaced by the other guy holding up my right leg. Mike was fucking me like a stud. The two guys I was sucking came together one in my mouth the other over my face & the other guys cock.

It was obvious that Mike was ready to cum. I was getting used to the tell-tale signs. Then one big push & I could feel him filling me with cum. This set me off & I came shooting cum down the throat of the guy who was sucking me. It took him by surprise but he swallowed it all. Wasn't till he got up that I realised he was a girl. The partner of one of the guys I had sucked.

Mike took my knickers & wiped the cum from my face with them. He promised to buy me a new pair. I put my skirt back on & grabbed my coat. I walked back to the car with Mike. His cum was running down my leg as it oozed out of my naked bum.

Once in the car Mike passed me some wet wipes. I cleaned up my face & reapplied some make-up. We headed back to the hotel discussing our little adventure.

Once at the hotel we headed straight to our rooms. As soon as the bedroom door was closed. Mike took me in his arms & was kissing me. He had found it very erotic watching me suck off strangers whilst he fucked me over the table.

He dropped to his knees & lifted my skirt. I leaned back against the bedroom wall whilst Mike expertly sucked my cock whilst he eased first one then two fingers in my already stretched pussy. Then he worked in a fourth finger. I couldn't believe how good this felt. He kept working on my ass.

Then I felt him ease his thumb in as well. He worked on my ass until eventually he had his whole hand in me. My knees buckled as the sensation of being so full as I came in Mikes mouth. I had never been fisted before & I almost passed out with the intensity of my orgasm.

over a year ago

this story is seriously increasing my wanking habits

over a year ago

Amazing story!

over a year ago

wow

over a year ago

Wow!!

over a year ago

By *avey997TV/TS
over a year ago

East London

By *rendababeTV/TS
over a year ago

richmond

all so so sexy then lucky you darling , so wish it had been me then xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Nothing sexier than a straight guy I know turning up for one of my meets and me turning him on so much he shoots all over me .

Been done many a time and still happening x

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

over a year ago

Windsor

Mike slowly and gently removed his hand. He stood up and kissed me. He put his tongue in my mouth and gave me a cummy kiss. I was having my own cum fed back to me. He stopped kissing me and turned me around so I was facing the bedroom wall.

He lifted my skirt and I put my hands on the wall and braced myself. In one quick and smooth motion. Mike slid his cock all the way into ny now very stretched pussy. He fucked me hard and fast. It wasn't long before I felt him cum. We stood there for a while so that we could both get our beach back.

I felt his cock soften and slowly slide out of me. Followed by a wet feeling as his cum flowed out of me and down my ass. finding it's way onto my thighs and down my legs. I smiled as this reminded me of tonight's adventure.

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

nice

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

Loving this story xx

over a year ago

I'm hard reading this

over a year ago

Windsor

We made our way over to the bed. I took off my blouse & skirt, kicked off my shoes & lay down. We cuddled up & fell asleep. I woke up around 6:30, Mike was lying next to me. He was lying on his side facing me. He was completely naked the quilt was lying on the floor next to the bed.

I examined his body with my eyes. I could see his cock was supporting a semi. I climbed out of bed & popped to the bathroom. When I returned to bed I positioned myself so that my head was towards the bottom of the bed. In this position I was able to wrap my lips around Mikes cock.

Slowly and gently I used my lips and tongue on the sleeping Mike's cock. Gradually it came to life & filled my mouth. I realised that Mike must have woken up as his hips were moving back and forth. He was now fucking my mouth.

He opened his eyes and was soon giving my cock similar attention with his mouth. We were on our sides locked into a passionate 69. I lifted my leg to get more comfortable& Mike seized the opportunity to ease a finger into me as he sucked my cock.

I now had a firm hold on Mikes bum as I pulled him deeper into my throat. I could taste his excitement as he thrust into me. I felt him tense up as he started to cum. Filling my mouth with his first load of the day.

This tipped me over the edge & I also orgasmed. Filling his mouth with cum. There we were lying on the bed. Hearts pumping & mouths full of cock & cum. All of this before breakfast.

over a year ago

"We made our way over to the bed. I took off my blouse & skirt, kicked off my shoes & lay down. We cuddled up & fell asleep. I woke up around 6:30, Mike was lying next to me. He was lying on his side facing me. He was completely naked the quilt was lying on the floor next to the bed.

I examined his body with my eyes. I could see his cock was supporting a semi. I climbed out of bed & popped to the bathroom. When I returned to bed I positioned myself so that my head was towards the bottom of the bed. In this position I was able to wrap my lips around Mikes cock.

Slowly and gently I used my lips and tongue on the sleeping Mike's cock. Gradually it came to life & filled my mouth. I realised that Mike must have woken up as his hips were moving back and forth. He was now fucking my mouth.

He opened his eyes and was soon giving my cock similar attention with his mouth. We were on our sides locked into a passionate 69. I lifted my leg to get more comfortable& Mike seized the opportunity to ease a finger into me as he sucked my cock.

I now had a firm hold on Mikes bum as I pulled him deeper into my throat. I could taste his excitement as he thrust into me. I felt him tense up as he started to cum. Filling my mouth with his first load of the day.

This tipped me over the edge & I also orgasmed. Filling his mouth with cum. There we were lying on the bed. Hearts pumping & mouths full of cock & cum. All of this before breakfast."

Hope you had a sticky kiss before swallowing xx

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love this keep it going x

over a year ago

Made me horny reading this.

Think I might just have to slip into my little black minidress, holdups. thong and heels and go for a drive around.

Damn!!! It's been months since Trina last showed herself. lol.

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Damn, but this is good

over a year ago

Windsor

Will carry on if there is some interest

over a year ago

BeckY I've never wanked so much

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Interest????? Lots of interest

over a year ago

"Interest????? Lots of interest "

Yes please Becky

over a year ago

Please do Becky. I've cum 3 times reading this so far!

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

lots of interest mmmmm

over a year ago

Mmmm, love this story! Got my dick rock hard!

over a year ago

I need to read more

Post new Message to Thread