Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A New Tenant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Id recently taken a job abroad and decided to rent out my house as it was too big to leave empty for the 3 or 4 weeks in between trips home. It was a new house and in a good area so wasn't advertised long before my agent found a suitable tenant, it was a single professional lady with her 2 young children. The agent was very excited about the tenant she had found and told me Id be very impressed and shed even be happy renting her own house to her. She would be my perfect tenant she said, I knew this was a bit more than agent talk and having known the estate agent a long time and considered a friend I was intrigued to meet Louise. Well anyway this opportunity arose soon as the move happened quickly I had ended up storing a lot of things in my garage and she had offered to help me move them. So a date was arranged over the telephone for a Saturday morning where she was free to help me and she also suggested I could help her out with a few things in return. So I arrived early and was happy to be met by Louise her blonde hair was tied back and she was dressed in a tight par of jeans and a white t shirt which showed off a lovely sexy figure including a superb pair of tits which I was struggling not to stare at. So after some small talk we quickly got to work loading the van and she was very friendly and flirty. Some of the items required reaching up quite high and having to use a chair to stand on. Louise was reaching up for the high items and this really pushed out her breasts against her t shirt a very sexy sight. I stepped in front of her and just held her thighs in case she lost balance - this is what I said anyway. I looked up at her and she looked down at me smiling and she had a flushed face not sure if she was turned on or just hot with all the hard work! I was really enjoying holding her legs and I was beginning to feel aroused and thought maybe this is a time to see if anything could happen. She asked maybe we have a coffee break soon? as she began lifting the box down with more than hint of something else apart from coffee..I couldn't wait and my hands slid around her thighs and felt her firm sexy bum through her tight jeans. Naughty she said your supposed to be helping me keep balance not make my legs turn to jelly! She brought the box down and stepped off the chair and came close to me, her nipples were erect and clearly visible through her t shirt..she came close and pressed herself against me and smiling, Im hot she says aren't you? I am getting that way I reply expectantly..She smiles and lifts off her tshirt exposing her perfectly formed breasts and erect nipples and presses against me kissing me deep with her tongue exploring my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her smooth exposed body and her the touch of her breasts was having a noticeable effect on my cock. There was a settee in the garage and she led me over to it sitting me down and knelt down in front of me and began loosening my belt. I think my belt would have undone itself at this point but with her help my cock was soon free and and eager to be touched by Louises wet lips and tongue. It started with a few darting licks and kisses and soon developed into a deep rhythm of intense pleasure...we were soon both totally naked and in the 69 position exploring each others body for the first time. The taste was wonderful and I had to fuck this wonderful pussy before I came in her mouth. I turned over and she climbed on top of me and mounted my cock slowly feeding it in before grinding against me deeply. As we got fully engaged the speed increased Louise was in control of this and I knew I wouldn't last long. We were fucking hard now my cock banging into her wet pussy our pelvic bones grinding against each other. I looked up and saw her eyes closed and biting her bottom lip. Im cumming I said as a warning to whoever was listening. She didn't respond but just kept moving hard down on my cock I couldn't hold back anymore. We came together hard and collapsed in each others arms in a heap on the settee. Louise smiled a naughty but content smile hmmm the perfect tenant I thought!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

brilliant story! Hot at work again hope to hear more of the perfect tennant

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story keep it up

By *amrickyMan
over a year ago

Ealing, Acton

got my rod on

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Nice fantasy for sure

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

over a year ago

Love it

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Best get the 'extra's in the tenancy agreement'!

Great start

over a year ago

A few extra conditions appearing in the tenancy agreement methinks.

over a year ago

I really love this story. I actually fancy my landlord, and would love this to happen to me.

over a year ago

This is what I thought of about my Landlord;

I think about that moment we have our first kiss, we are at the bottom of the stairs, the trembling of lips nervously touching for the first time, trying to find a rhythm with each other. The butterflies in my stomach, alleviating as I feel myself becoming less nervous and increasingly turned on. Blood rushing to my intimate areas, the aching feelings of begging to be touched. I want you to touch me all over, to know how you make me feel, especially between my legs, but Im too lost in the kiss. You kiss my neck and I moan with pleasure, my nipples so errect that I feel they give me away through my dress and bra. You pull away and look at me, tracing the lines of my face gently with your fingers, moving your fingers down my neck to my chest pausing and slipping a finger inside my dress tracing the inner line of my bra. You know how much I am aching for you.....

You continue to trace down the lines of my dress, you feel the line of my panties, my hold ups, you pull me close and kiss me again, I feel your hand move down the curve of my spine to my bottom, squeezing the fleshiness firmly.

Your hand moves from my bottom to inbetween my thighs, my breathing quickens with anticipation, and you gently touch the outside of my panties feeling the wetness that is now giving me away. I take the chance to move my own hand down to your crotch and I can feel how hard you are, Im pleased to know how turned on you are. You pull away and undo my dress and slowly remove it from my body, I stand in my underwear before you, as you remove your clothes, leaving on your own underwear. I can see your cock is hard and starting to drip, there is a tiny wet patch forming on your pants and I try to touch it but you hold my hand away and get on your knees before me. You begin to touch me through my panties, your mouth touching me through the fabric; you tell me to spread my legs wider, I can feel your hot breath, and then you pull them to the side and I feel your tongue upon me. You place me back onto the stairway and spread my legs wider, your tongue inching deeper inside me, lapping up my juices. You havent even touched my clitoris with your tongue yet, but Im so turned on now the lightest flick would bring me to orgasm. I look at your head between my thighs, my hands in your hair, I take a moment to enjoy the view until you look up at me, smile and my head falls back, eyes closed, as my body begins to convulse in orgasm as you have finally started to touch my clitoris with your tongue.

Im soaking wet, flushed after orgasm, you move to kiss me again and I enjoy tasting myself on your lips. You remove your underwear and I know what is to come, I try to kiss it, to suck and caress it with my mouth but I know you only want to take me now. To fuck.

We move to the bedroom and I lay before you, my pussy still wet and glistening. You begin to kiss up my body ..ever inch starting from my toes, you take my nipples one at a time firmly in your mouth. I can feel your cock hard against my thighs. I want you. You open my legs wide and start to rub the end of your cock against my Clit. You are teasing me....teasing yourself...but it feels so good against me. We kiss again and you lift my leg around you as you enter me, slowly we move together our bodies in sync. I shift, so that Im on top of you, grinding on your cock, I feel myself cum again, you feel it too and I know you are close. I move my pussy from your cock and replace it with my mouth. Watching your eyes as I suck, lick and enjoy the taste. There is so much saliva, and pussy juice on your cock, my mouth is so wet warm and sloppy around you that I feel you want a release. You sit up...and I get on my knees, you grab your cock as the end is in my mouth and I beg you to spunk on my face. At this point you stop touching yourself, and ask me to turn around. You enter me from behind, your hands cupping my breasts..caressing my arse, I start to touch myself. I cum again and finally you can hold back no more, I feel your body shake with the release. You kiss my back, and we lay in each others arms neither speaking, just exhausted from the emotional and physical release.

over a year ago

"This is what I thought of about my Landlord;

I think about that moment we have our first kiss, we are at the bottom of the stairs, the trembling of lips nervously touching for the first time, trying to find a rhythm with each other. The butterflies in my stomach, alleviating as I feel myself becoming less nervous and increasingly turned on. Blood rushing to my intimate areas, the aching feelings of begging to be touched. I want you to touch me all over, to know how you make me feel, especially between my legs, but Im too lost in the kiss. You kiss my neck and I moan with pleasure, my nipples so errect that I feel they give me away through my dress and bra. You pull away and look at me, tracing the lines of my face gently with your fingers, moving your fingers down my neck to my chest pausing and slipping a finger inside my dress tracing the inner line of my bra. You know how much I am aching for you.....

You continue to trace down the lines of my dress, you feel the line of my panties, my hold ups, you pull me close and kiss me again, I feel your hand move down the curve of my spine to my bottom, squeezing the fleshiness firmly.

Your hand moves from my bottom to inbetween my thighs, my breathing quickens with anticipation, and you gently touch the outside of my panties feeling the wetness that is now giving me away. I take the chance to move my own hand down to your crotch and I can feel how hard you are, Im pleased to know how turned on you are. You pull away and undo my dress and slowly remove it from my body, I stand in my underwear before you, as you remove your clothes, leaving on your own underwear. I can see your cock is hard and starting to drip, there is a tiny wet patch forming on your pants and I try to touch it but you hold my hand away and get on your knees before me. You begin to touch me through my panties, your mouth touching me through the fabric; you tell me to spread my legs wider, I can feel your hot breath, and then you pull them to the side and I feel your tongue upon me. You place me back onto the stairway and spread my legs wider, your tongue inching deeper inside me, lapping up my juices. You havent even touched my clitoris with your tongue yet, but Im so turned on now the lightest flick would bring me to orgasm. I look at your head between my thighs, my hands in your hair, I take a moment to enjoy the view until you look up at me, smile and my head falls back, eyes closed, as my body begins to convulse in orgasm as you have finally started to touch my clitoris with your tongue.

Im soaking wet, flushed after orgasm, you move to kiss me again and I enjoy tasting myself on your lips. You remove your underwear and I know what is to come, I try to kiss it, to suck and caress it with my mouth but I know you only want to take me now. To fuck.

We move to the bedroom and I lay before you, my pussy still wet and glistening. You begin to kiss up my body ..ever inch starting from my toes, you take my nipples one at a time firmly in your mouth. I can feel your cock hard against my thighs. I want you. You open my legs wide and start to rub the end of your cock against my Clit. You are teasing me....teasing yourself...but it feels so good against me. We kiss again and you lift my leg around you as you enter me, slowly we move together our bodies in sync. I shift, so that Im on top of you, grinding on your cock, I feel myself cum again, you feel it too and I know you are close. I move my pussy from your cock and replace it with my mouth. Watching your eyes as I suck, lick and enjoy the taste. There is so much saliva, and pussy juice on your cock, my mouth is so wet warm and sloppy around you that I feel you want a release. You sit up...and I get on my knees, you grab your cock as the end is in my mouth and I beg you to spunk on my face. At this point you stop touching yourself, and ask me to turn around. You enter me from behind, your hands cupping my breasts..caressing my arse, I start to touch myself. I cum again and finally you can hold back no more, I feel your body shake with the release. You kiss my back, and we lay in each others arms neither speaking, just exhausted from the emotional and physical release. "

Phew !!

over a year ago

Think I'll have to get into the property rental market then (not for the money!!! To hell with that. I'd be happy with the perks)

over a year ago

Loving this hope to hear more

Post new Message to Thread