Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Caught now owned

Jump to newest

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

A quick recap for the people who haven't read the first bit ( and for those that have lol)

Bryan was sitting in the pub bored . His best mate and his wife (Alan and Kathy) couldn't make it as they were meeting a couple from Katy's work. On the way home Bryan remembers he was to pick some books up from them so he decided to drop in on the way home. He meets their 18 year olddaughter Laura who tells him cryptically that they are in but she thinks they have bitten off more than they can chew and that she doesn't think he will be into that kind of thing but to head on up. He watches her beautiful body as she walks away then blushes as he realises she has been watching him ogling her as she walks away. He goes to the house and see Kathy on her knees giving a blow job, he gets a shock when he realises she is not sucking Alan off and goes upstairs. He sees Alan wrestling with a woman , he loses and it seems the bet was the loser submits to the winner , he watched Alan beg to be this woman and slave. After he cums he quickly heads back downstairs and sees Kathy getting fucked, he goes to sneek out when he sees Alan and the woman come downstairs with the woman on her knees and Alan standing behind her. Intrigued he stays longer and peeks in "

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep that's a quick recap.

Now for the naughty next chapter

Reply privately

By *ornyman1974Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Can't wait for more of this fab story x

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Yes please lets have more

Reply privately

By *iblickMan
over a year ago

St Andrews

Looking forward to the rest of this story!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Time seems to stand still in the room as the man stops fucking Kathy, his cock still in her pussy as they look over at Alan, he points to the woman on her knees and collared and says "crawl to me Slut and show your husband who is in control here" she turns and drops to all fours and crawls over to Alan , she kneels and even as Kathy groans and pushes back against the cock , starts to pull down Alan's trousers to reveal , kathys pink frilly knickers!!!! There is silence then the man starts to laugh out loud and the woman falls to the floor laughing out loud, Kathy is in shock but recovers to shout " oh no not you too Alan how could you," "oh he's Alan no more sweetheart he's alana Now come here and show these two who REALLY is in charge, with that alana I mean Alan is pushed to his knees and she grabs his hair and pulls him to her pussy "now shut up and eat my pussy like a good little dog" with this the man pulls his cocksucking out much to kathys displeasure " right bitch join alana on your knees and suck my cock again" she drops an his soon cleaning his cock of her juices ... "What a pretty pair of sluts they are " said the woman then kissed her hubby on the lips. Mmmmm, my cock was hard again and I wanted to just stand up and join in.... Just then the man asked " do you think they will switch positions " what said the woman " switch positions , alana suck me off while the little princess her licks your pussy... Alan had stopped now and WA looking up at them but I noticed he wasn't saying no... "Let's try them then " said the man "right you two slut switch over !!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great so far,keep it up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Love it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please so hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

When's the next installment

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Glad your redoing it, fantastic already, can't wait for more ..... and getting caught!!!

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Really enjoying this

Reply privately

over a year ago

More!!!!

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Thank you. So good

Reply privately

By *rstar87Man
over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Hot

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Kathy jumped up moved Alan out the way and started to lick pussy, "mmmm looks like this bitch done this before " said the woman as she closed her eyes and put her head back , I watched as kathys head bobbed up and down. Alan was still on his knees looking at first his wife then he turned and looked at the big cock ....he reached out and grabbed it by the base....He shook it then slowly started to wank it... Moving his hand up and down the long shaft... Over the head and he started to speed up... No way he'll suck it though I thought . He slowly edged his head closer , turning it slightly as if looking at it from a different angle... The man purred "yes go on , you know you want to " his wife an Kathy stopped what they were doing an looked over at the two men... Kathys mouth like a big O and her eyes popping out . Alan still hovered unsure ...then "

For fuck sake you fucking faggot , you want to suck it , just get your mouth round it you fucking wimp" Alan moaned a low moan and swallowed it whole... The cock visable through his cheek, he stopped as if savouring the feel of a cock in his mouth...then started to devour it, moving his mouth up and down the length of it, I almost gasped out loud just managing to stop myself in time .... Kathy was still staring as the woman grabbed her face..." She your hubby's just a sub little bitch like you, ain't you proud ? Bet you suspected all along ... Look at him" then she grabbed her ... "Back to my pussy slut... Let's see who makes who cum first GO!!!!"

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Good god , here I was wanking in my friends kitchen as the two of them were on their knees, Kathy licking another woman's pussy and Alan sucking another's mans cock, both had hands on their head holding them in place , although I don't think they were trying to get away...I realised as I wanked that I wanted this too , but then I shocked myself by admiring I wanted to be on my knees like that..... just then the man started to hit the sofa as he grit his teeth gggghhhhhh "ah"the woman said " I knew you'd cum first your nearly as wimpish as Alana there sucking your cock !! Go on then spill your spunk down his throat ... I watched in awe as the man gripped the sofa with both hands , the knuckles on his hand going white as he cam loudly, the woman said " go on my new slut swallow all his cum, show your wife what a sissy you really are!!!! Alan's head kept bobbing and I could see his cheeks move as he swalloed his first load.... As the two men flopped to the side the woman started to cum too pulling kathys face further into he pussy "aaaaggghhhhhhhh good little slut "

They all lay there for a couple of minutes recovering when the woman said , how about a drink then Kathy, cmon and I'll help you in the kitchen !! I quickly turned and crawled to the door with my spent cock still hanging out my pants , into the drive and quickly pulling up my pants as I ran down the drive and home as soon as possible . I looked back as I left the house but could see no sign that anyone had seen me ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

This story is one of the best I've ever read in this forum. Keep it coming.

Reply privately

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had me hard soon after getting into the story ...... reminded me I haven't had the opportunity to dress in ages, lol. Hope there's more to follow.

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Saturday, Sunday , Monday ... Didn't usually chat with Alan unless our team playing at home then we would go and watch the game and have a drink after but as no game stayed in. So many questions to ask but how to ask without him knowing if seen them. Spent the days looking up the Internet looking at pics and videos and just wanking... His I wanted in on this but oh how to go about it.

Tuesday night my phone went ... I answered without thinking.... "Hi Bryan" I sat up straight " hi Alan " oh my gawd I nearly said "alana..." "Hows things "he asked "fine" I replied "how about you two ?" "Ah the same you know , listen Bryan 2 things , we won't be able to meet again on Friday night, kathys arranged to see that couple again sorry" "no bother " I answered already making plans to see if they wen to Alan's house. " oh and err Laura mentioned you were coming to our house last Friday , err err did you come up to the house ?" Shit what do I say " no I didn't she sai you had guests so I turned around a left..." Ok great " was that relief in his voice , I nearly laughed. "Anyway what about that bloody mob on Saturday? " we chatted about this and that said our goodbyes and as I put down the phone I started to plot for Friday night

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Fantastic!! Just wondering if the daughter comes into play??

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Shhhhh spoiler alert maybe

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Love how you think your fabulous kinky stories out and lay seeds of options!!

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Now your making me blush

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

[Removed by poster at 18/02/16 19:54:06]

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Alan's house is half way up a cul de sac so there is only one way into the street and one way out... So the plan was to park further up the street so that they wouldn't see me if they went out and had to pass me. So at 6:30 I was sat in front seat of car with the back down .. So that I could hardly be seen from the houses but i could see the front of their house, hat pulled over my eyes pretending to be asleep in case anyone did see me. At about 7 the daughter came out, short skirt halter top on, looking absolutely gorgeous as usual, she came to front of drive , stopped looked up towards where my car was ... Shit.. I hunkered down lower, she turned looked the other way then looked back towards me,looked at her watch shrugged her shoulders and walked away from me. Hers hips swayed with that over exaggerated way of hers that must drive the boys mad. I had to wait 20 mins before I saw a car drive up the road , it slowed as it approached the house then indicated to go right , turned into their drive. I saw first a man them a woman stand up as they left the car. Bingo , it was them... I realised I still didn't know their names.. They rang the doorbell them they disappeared into the house. I decided to give it another 20 mins and hoped they were staying in

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope they are staying in too.

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Keep going. Sounding good again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

[Removed by poster at 19/02/16 09:22:12]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love this story!!!

Reply privately

By *unseeker44Man
over a year ago

leeds

Brilliant.... The seeds getting planted!! Can't wait now

Reply privately

over a year ago

The daughter obviously knows what's going on so will she be back to play at some stage with our voyeur cant wait to see what happens next.

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Wanting more

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Longest 20 mins of my life ...but I unlocked my car and headed down, hoping against hope that they were staying in, the back door was open and they weren't in the kitchen and they wouldn't see me !!! God this would never work , but I was sooo fucking excited by what I had seen that I JUST HAD to see more... Trying to look all casual I walked into their drive and once out of sight of the road, I ducked down and snuck round to the window and looked into the kitchen, no one there.. Then I gently turned the handle , it opened then snuck in and closed the door behind me... In now quiet for 5 mins and make sure no one heard the door. As I looked at my watch I heard noices coming from the living room... I smiled "no way anyone heard the door opening then"

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Tender hooks and heart pounding....feels like I'm in the kitchen waiting myself.

Hope there's more very soon!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

omg need more x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait for the next instalment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Man don't leave us hanging like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

I looked in and there stood the man , with Kathy on her knees sucking his cock , he had one hand on her head... His wife was standing nearby, she had her back to me and her ass was on show as she bent down to rumage in a hold-all. She said "ha ah there it is "and started to tie something round her waist. But where was Alan? I had to drag my eyes away from the woman as I looked and listened for him...shit.. I looked behind me but then I caught a movement in the corner of my eyes at the back of the living room , "OH MY GAWD "there stood my mate in a sexy French maid outfit... The man laughed "oh look who is here.... Alana"

Reply privately

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Definitely a story to watch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yes defiantly a story to watch. And wait with baited breath.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Excellent made to serve or maid to serve?

Reply privately

By *t-andyMan
over a year ago

dumfries

Reply privately

By *ornyman1974Man
over a year ago

cardiff

This has to be best story ever on here my cock can't take much more of it lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Kathy stopped sucking and turned to look, a big O on her face then a smile but the man grabbed her head "who said you could stop slut, keep sucking" he then turned to alan , "right alana come here , kneel and kiss my ass" Alan almost ran and dropped to his knees and started to kiss this mans ass, "not like that like this" and he put his hand at the back of Alans head and pulled it into the crack of his ass burying his face in there. I watched in envy as this man stood with Alan and Kathy both kneeling mouths full as they serviced this man.... "Good little sluts " they make great pets these two " the man purred... "Wow you look great love, are you ready" I turned to look at the woman again and nearly fell over , she was lying back on the sofa wanking a black strapon , wow I'd never seen a real one never mind a woman actually

Wearing one. "You don't look so bad yourself as a master, don't see you like too often " she smirked "and Oh yes I'm ready..send the maid over"

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

"This has to be best story ever on here my cock can't take much more of it lol x"

You need to get out more or read more .. But thanks

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

"Right you alana over to your mistress , HOI " I smiled as he had to practically prise Alan away from his ass ..." Crawl Over there now" Alan started to crawl but stopped as his eyes caught the woman, she was now standing striking the strapon "hurry up wimp I need you to suck this to lubricate it before I take your wimpish ass right here right now!!!" Alan cock strained even more against the silk white pants and he nearly fell over himself as he rushed to her grabbing the strapon and eagerly started to suck on it ...." God you were too easy " she said "far easier than him over there " The man growled and shot her an evil look but I notice he didn't argue or correct her, so I knew who the real power here was. Instead he pulled Kathy to her feet and bent her over the arm of the sofa, grabbed her hips and thrust into her making her gasp and push her head down onto the cushions...he started to pump her but he never broke eye contact with her. She just smiled back unconcerned "don't worry Kathy dear when he's finished I'll fuck you properly " and looking down at Alan she said " now my slut , time to turn you into my bitch

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

With that she pulled Alan up by his hair and pushed him over the other arm of the sofa, she slapped his arse a couple of times then she inserted her finger into his ass, "God your tight bitch, glad I only brought the small strapon , " she pushed a second finger in , Alan closed his eyes at this but didn't complain... Then man pulled kathys head an and said " heads up slut I want you to watch your husband lose any pretence at being macho as my wife makes him her bitch!!" She groaned some more as the man banged her pussy even harder. " the woman was fucking her fingers hard and fast now and Alan was pushing back against her , his cock had pushed out of the pants and pre cum was dripping out, the woman said "ready or not because I don't care here I come bitch" she grabbed her cock with one hand and slowly pushed it against his ass hole, gently it seemed them WHAM straight in

Reply privately

over a year ago

hot!!!

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

God this is good

Reply privately

over a year ago

This story is so horny. Not bothered about the voyeur wayching. I would just live to be in Alan or us Alana's position

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm hot too now after reading this and anticipate enjoying the strap on Alana about to receive.

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

?? ?? ?? intensely building up,

Can't get enough of this one

Reply privately

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

Reply privately

over a year ago

i would love to be her bitch

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Alan screamed as the strapon entered him and as she started to slowly work it in and out, I could see his face changing as his ass took to it, his hips started to push back and I could even see his cock twitching at the end of each stroke, he stopped shaking his head saying noooo and instead pushes his head back and shouted "ppppplllllleeeaaasseeeee fuck me" I watched in total awe as my best mate and his wife were fucked together over the arms of the sofa , " you can kiss " said the man so Kathy and Alan kissed each other full on the lips as they were both being pounded with what looked.

Like big dicks. My cock was throbbing and was hard in my hand

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Amazing story.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Such an amazing story. Horny as hell here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really good.

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Then the woman said "let's she who can make their slut cum first " she atarted to pound Alans ass as the man sped up on Kathy trying to match her stroke for stroke, Kathy and Alan just kept kissing although now their whole bodies were getting shoved forward as they were taken completely .. The woman reached round and started to wank Alans cock telling him what a good little girl he was , taking her whole cock..." Tell me what you are now alana " She demanded " I'm you little sissy slut mistress , I'm owned by you and only you" "good girl now show her spouses over there that you belong to me cum for me and CUM NOW " Alans cock twitched at her words and wth a big grunt his spunk shot out his cock... Aaaggghhhh he screamed ... But the woman didn't stop, she licked her cum soaked hand then held it in front of Kathy lick my hand clean of your husbands cum bitch, see how he belongs to me now" kathy didn't need asking again "yes mistress" and she started to lick it clean

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

More please

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

The woman then looked at her husband ... "Mmmm still haven't made her cum yet I see " he went to say something then she reached over grabbed his head and pulling him in kissed him full in the lips , he responded but then starts to struggle as he couldn't breathe, she had kept fucking Alan and didn't miss a stroke , but he on the other hand was so desperate to break the kiss that he stopped fucking Kathy and was pulling st the arms of his wife ,,,, she held the kiss for a few more seconds and he collapsed on top of Kathy gasping for air . My hand was rubbing my cock so hard at this show of strength, I was so near to just jumping up an shouting me too when suddenly a hand came over my mouth !!!!

Reply privately

By *hrissy TvTV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

This just gets better and better more please xx

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

The daughter??

Reply privately

By *ebbie360TV/TS
over a year ago

huntingdon

bookmark

Reply privately

over a year ago

Could be!!

Best storey in a long time

Reply privately

over a year ago

If it's the daughter perhaps she's wearing a strapon to.

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Hope don't have to wait to long to find out

great story get better and better

Reply privately

By *apasmurfkingMan
over a year ago

Costa Del Littlehampton

A definite bookmark for this one,top work

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Oh fantastic....and getting even better somehow??

More and soon !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

best on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want to see this made into a porno. I'd buy a copy.... Gets me hard every time I read it

Reply privately

By *ye SeMan
over a year ago

london

Reply privately

over a year ago

daughters home

Reply privately

By *ere to enjoyCouple
over a year ago

town near derby

We enjoying this very much and hope to try a lot this ourselfs xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking for more plz

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is HOT

Reply privately

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

???? been waiting for this

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

" ???? been waiting for this "

Waiting for what

Reply privately

over a year ago

" ???? been waiting for this

Waiting for what"

A fantastic story

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

It's not that good

Reply privately

over a year ago

we think it is

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

We love this story.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to hearing the next stage.

Reply privately

By *ust me 4 funMan
over a year ago

derbyshire

Is there going to be any more to this as it's great up to now

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Yes there is, sorry folks not been in mood for writing and have been chatting on kik but I'll write the next bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Yes there is, sorry folks not been in mood for writing and have been chatting on kik but I'll write the next bit "

Excellent news ....kik??

Reply privately

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Bookmark

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

"Holy fuck" I nearly died as I realised I'd been found out, I let go of my cock and tried to squirm away " just stay still you fucking wanker, imagine what they will do to you if they know what you've been doing, police then jail unless the beat you up first.!!! I became rigid still, my heart pounding as I waited to see what was going to happen. "Mmmm I see that you like what's been going in there" when I didn't say anything , the voice said "you can nod or shake your head to answer prick" I nodded , "and I see your cock hasn't shrunk any so I'm assuming you like this too as she pulled her hand tighter over my face" I hadn't had a chance to think about what I was feeling but as I did I realised I did like and was hoping for more , I sharp slap to my ass and an angry whispered "well !!! " in my ear brought me back to my current situation

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Ow... I'd never had my ass slapped and as I rocked on my knees I realised in shock I wanted my mystery assailant to do it again,my cock twitched I still didn't know if the person behind me who a man or woman , and that turned me on even more not knowing, the voice sounded deep but it didn't seem real, then a hand circled my cock, it was soft them it gripped me and started to give quick strokes .... To my embarrassment and relief I cam on the 5th stroke ....."ooooo what a wimp you are , for that you'll need to be punished , the hand round my mouth moved but was quickly replaced by the other hand covered in cum, I remembered seeing Alan last week and knew what to do as I lapped it clean. " mmmmm.... You have been watching and learning you pervert"

Reply privately

By *hrissy TvTV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic been waiting for the next instalment gets better and better

Reply privately

By *avey997TV/TS
over a year ago

East London

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Great to see hot story back

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Yes looking forward to more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awesome

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot and horny story so far. Hope he gets dragged into the room and fucked senseless.

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

mmmmmmm ... ... more please.

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Definitely worth the wait.... Hope the next wait isn't as long

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Keep going. Hard here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gotta be the daughter?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *apasmurfkingMan
over a year ago

Costa Del Littlehampton

Bookmark

Reply privately

By *ansfield lassWoman
over a year ago

mansfield

waiting for more

Reply privately

By *inky DsMan
over a year ago

cheshire

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow so hard here cantwait for next part

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to reading more op

Reply privately

over a year ago

more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who was it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still waiting for more of this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I need my fix

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any more?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any more to this ?!!!

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Awesome

Reply privately

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fuck me that's so hot!! Xxx

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Delicious

Reply privately

By *inky DsMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Wish there was more

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

My trousers were undone and down a bit to let my cock out to wank and I felt a hand move round to my ass and pull my pants down and the back exposing my ass, the hand cupped it, then I gasped out loud as a finger slipped inside .. It felt huge it must be a man I thought It withdrew immediately "shush too loud bitch" the hand at my mouth moved away but a second later a round thing went into my mouth and two black laces I think went down either side of my face and I felt them getting tied... I shook my head and gagged a bit ..." Stop you fucking wimp or I'll leave you here for them to find"

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

I stopped instantly... The hand was back at my ass .1 finger again "damn your a tight bitch... Bet nothing's been up here as it slut..." I shook my head then whimpered as it edged in further ...it stayed there for a second as my ass got used to it then moved in further..I wiggled my ass to ease the pain and when it did I waited for it to move agai and after long seconds it didn't ... I gave almost a cry and tried to move backwards onto it... But the person was waiting and move their finger further away "woo bitchboy likes " I heard my assailant say... Let's take this elsewhere but first watch these fuckers finish here "

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

I looked over as the woman climbed off alana and moved towards Kathy she grabbed Kathys hair "suck this bitch and I'll get rid of him and fuck you properly " with that she grabbed her weakened husband lifted him and pushed him to the side onto his back... She then sat her ass on his face and turned Kathy round so that her pussy was almost at the mans face then she grabbed Kathys hips and shoved her strapon hard into kathys pussy and started to ride her. Every forward thrust and reverse thrust her ass moved over her hubby's face , when he recovered his breathe ... She said to him" start licking while I show this slut how she should be fucked "

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Back and brilliant thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

So glad your continuing.....missed it

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

xx

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Sorry guys , not been working and looking for work, that's why I didn't carry on with this but think I've sorted that out now. Does anyone want this to be carried on or will I not bother

Reply privately

By *avey997TV/TS
over a year ago

East London

Oh please do

Reply privately

By *iker197Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

Please do

Reply privately

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Carry on please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't you dare stop now I need my fix

Reply privately

over a year ago

more more

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Carry on with it please yes. Can't leave me on my knees with a ball gag in like this ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

continue

Reply privately

over a year ago

CONTINNUE !

Reply privately

over a year ago

get typing!

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

So we watched as Kathy got fucked by the Unknown woman whilst her husbands face was smothered by her ass... "Stick that fucking tongue out you prick , I'll teach you to try to be all macho in front of others " all I heard back was a mumble from him. My friend alan was beginning to recover from his fucking by the woman, the woman noticed this too "Hoi alana get yourself sucking on that cock, I want my three sub whores cumming at once, Alan sorry alana grabbed the mans cock and swallowed it whole... His head bobbing up and down like a proper whore .. And and and I wanted to be him ... I couldn't believe what I was thinking but my arse still tried to push back onto the finger as my cock started to twitch back to life ... "No no no "said the voice behind and although I still couldn't tell what sex the person behind me was... I no longer cared ... I just wanted to be a sub bitch to anyone ... Just then Kathy started to breathe heavier and start to shudder "yes bitch come for me !!! Cmon alana hurry up and make him cum or I would fuck you again tonight..".. Alans head went even faster which I thought was impossible and before long the mans hands started hitting the floor as his back arched ... "Stop sucking alana I want his spunk to fly in the air uncontrollably all over himself....." As she said this her hubby let out a muffled cry and his hips started to jerk and a huge wad of cum flew out ... Kathy also yelled as she cam... The woman stood up grabbed Alans head , "clean my strapon bitch" he did so with glee as she towered over everyone.

I stayed there on all 4s pants down at the front... Someone's finger in my ass ... In awe at the strength of the woman ... Then the voice behind said "I'll need to sort that bitch out.... But that's later now you before they come in here... Let's go!!!! " with that a mask or something went over my eyes and a hand over my mouth as my hair was pulled to get me to move "shhhhhh quietly you idiot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More quickly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot!

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Brilliant. ....so glad your back on it. And sorted

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

We crawled to the back door so as not to be seen, then I was pulled to my feet and dragged down the drive , I tried to stop as I realised we would be in the drive and maybe be seen , "move it prick " as I was pulled down the drive then I heard a door open and My head was pushed down under the door of a car.... I was now worried as my cock was still sticking out, I was wearing a mask or blindfold and we were drivin through a housing estate. I went to move the mask " don't you fucking dare take that off till I say " I then reached down to put my cock away "leave that so that I cans see it" with that the person reached across and started to wank me as they drove.... 5 mins later we stopped, "wait here for a second "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely an incredible read, i may have worded some bits a little more with clear details, but overall it has superb content, great flow of scenes, the characters have been written well, and they unfold neatly, so neat i can put myself in their shoes, on edge to see wear you take this._.

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Brilliant. ....full of twists and turns and lot's of kinky ideas....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Great to see the story back

Reply privately

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

I felt the door open, "OUT!!!" My cock was grabbed like a lead " follow me now" I almost had to run to keep up as we walked inside a building , a door shut and the outside world grew quiet.... I was pushed down backwards onto a couch it felt like...my legs were pulled up up so that I was forced to lie back. My trousers were whipped off unceremoniously and I heard them land somewhere, next the person sat atride my chest and I realised this was it... I was really going to be dominated , just like Alan and Kathy ... The person edged forward then plonked themselves down.... It was a PUSSY !!!!! " LICK it SCUMBAG "

Reply privately

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a cracking story. Cant wait for thr next bit

Reply privately