Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

story for a new friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

for Emma (enjoy)

Since leaving Uni Emma had worked at a lawyers firm in town, good solid job, nice people and good enough money so she could afford a house and nice car all by herself. Relationships kind of came and went, nothing too serious, but certainly no one night stand regrets.

Emma's story really begins the week her firm had a case in London, she was asked to be pa to high flying lawyer of the firm during the week's trial. Emma jumped at the chance to have a break from the norm and spend time with the lawyer, who she always had a little thing for, even though he was in his forties and married. (I should explain that at the time Emma was mid twenties).

The week came, her firm against some big London firm called Beagle & Beagle. Emma worked hard and proved a useful ally to the lawyer. Outside of the courtroom, Emma found herself enjoying the sights and sounds, along with the restaurants her boss took her too.

The last day of court saw her firm win the case, and of course the lawyer took her for drinks to celebrate, They were due on the early train in the morning, so champagne was sipped rather than gulped. She lay awake in the hotel room that night, thankful for the break of routine and thankful that her boss, although flirty had remained loyal to his wife and not made advances (even though saying no would have been hard to do).

Monday morning brought the sudden realisation she was back at work in her small office doing her normal routine, although not a drag, she wished she was back in the hustle of London.

whilst daydreaming she hadn't noticed the letter on her desk, addressed directly to her, stamped Beagle & Beagle.

(this is a bit long I know, but hoping to develop if you readers can bear with me!)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start..looking forward to part 2

over a year ago

Following

over a year ago

Emma opened the letter, flush with excitement, it read:

Dear Miss E Kirkby

We recently had the opportunity to see your work first hand, and both myself and my partner were suitably impressed.

We have already completed a full background check on yourself, and also contacted your current employer, asking if we can approach you. Your current employer has reluctantly agreed to this approach.

We therefore invite you to attend a formal interview this coming Friday at our London head office in Mayfair.

You will of course find your return train ticket and hotel reservation enclosed, we have booked you a two night stay at the hotel, Thursday and Friday evening.

My pa, Miss Denby will contact later this morning to organise details.

Yours sincerely

Jane Beagle

Partner

Beagle & Beagle

Emma sat back in her chair, shocked and excited

Her boss knocked the door and explained that he was aware of the interest from Beagle & beagle well before the court case in London, hence asking her to be his ally at the time. They seem very keen you Emma, and who am I to stand in a girls way, he said smiling at her.

Thank you, was all Emma could reply.

The lawyer then proceeded to tell her that the firm was always proud to see its people flourish and that he expressly asked her to take paid leave for not only the Thursday and Friday, but the Wednesday as well so she could prepare for the interview.

over a year ago

Lucky girl! Can't wait for her to get luckier lol

over a year ago

in other words - crack on with the naughty stuff op !

over a year ago

Ms Denby called on Tuesday, sounding really friendly and soon explained where the hotel was and what time the interview would start etc.

What really surprised Emma was that Ms Denby had asked if she could take her out for drinks on Thursday evening, show her a little bit of London. Of course Emma couldn't say no to her.

One think that did puzzle Emma was Ms Denby's final comment, remember, both Mr & Mrs Beagle like their girls classy but a bit naughty, so wear something sexy all the time while you are in London.

This comment got Emma a little nervous, naturally she knoew how to dress to impress and wasn't shy or hung up about the fact that sometimes womanly charms go a long way, but Ms Denby seem to refer that this was almost expected.

Wednesday came and Emma had decided some new additions to the wardrobe were needed. She also booked in to her salon to have her hair and nails done in readiness for the coming days.

Emma tried a few new outfits, ranging from business suits to trousers and blouses for the interview and cocktail dresses for the evenings. She decided on a suit with a pencil line skirt that was just cut above the knee and a jacket that if wore correctly would show enough of her cleavage to be noticed

over a year ago

Happy that she looked the part and had suitable clothes, Emma relaxed in a hot bath Wednesday night, dreaming of what could be a whole new life for her.

The taxi dropped her at the train station, her suitcase bursting at the seems due to last minute panic over suitable clothing, but heh she could manage

the train arrives and she finds her seat

half an hour into the journey a txt from a strange number flashes up:

'Hi Emma its Rebecca Danby, Ill be in the reception of your hotel at 6.30 tonight, make sure you are up for a good night x'

Emma things long and hard about her reply, what if Beagle and Beagle are testing her about being out the night before an interview, what if Rebecca Danby is part of an interview, what if Rebecca Danby was in any way inclined to have fun with strangers!

The last thought lingered in Emma's mind, she was always aware that she enjoyed the company of confident women, and always thought that she could quite easily fall into bed with another woman

Emma stopped herself from thinking such thoughts, no, she said, its just Beagle and Beagle making sure im relaxed for the interview and making me introduced to them in the best way.

Before she knew it the train arrived at Kings Cross, heading out she hailed a cab and told the driver the name of her hotel

he whistled and said wow, you must earn a few quid luv!

why said Emma, quite sincerely, explaining briefly that she was here in London for a job interview and that the company said this was their preferred hotel due its location near their offices

the cabbie simply said well good luck with the interview love, and make sure you enjoy it all

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

More more!

over a year ago

Emma stepped out from the cab, to what looked like a large Georgian terraced house, no hotel name above the door or plaque showing how many starts it had. The concierge however, immediately stepped out of the imposing front door, dressed in a plain well cut dark grey suit

Maam, I will take your bags, your room is ready for you, if you can just take a swipe card from reception.

Formalities over, Emma was shown to her to her via a large staircase. The receptionist opened the door to her, wished her a pleasant stay and left.

Room didn't quite describe this place though, more like a suite, with a large fresh flower display and a bottle of champagne on the dressing table.

wow thought Emma, this is too much.

She noticed a note on the dressing table:

Hi Emma, I trust you had a pleasant journey, please feel free to enjoy whatever you desire while at the hotel, it will me compliments of my firm.

We look forward to meeting you on Friday morning

Janet Beagle

Emma fell onto the bed smiling at her fortune.

Another txt came through, hi Emma is Rebecca again, im running early can I come up to your room?

Emma txt back, yes of course, but ive not started to get ready yet

Rebecca replied , no worries I can help you get ready

By *inky1963Man
over a year ago

Leicester

More. .. mmmmm

over a year ago

Sounds good

over a year ago

over a year ago

Emma opened the door to Miss Rebecca Darcy

auburn red shoulder length hair, about 5ft 10, slim build and with an air of confidence even though Emma guessed Rebecca was only similar age to her

Emma was a little taken aback

Rebecca kissed her on the check, Hi Emma so lovely to meet you, can I come in

yes yes of course said Emma

Emma was sure Rebecca brushed past her intentionally as she made her way into the hotel suite

you like the room? asked Rebecca, even as she asked the question Rebecca was popping the champagne bottle open

Pouring two glasses and handing one to Emma, here's to your new job and our new friendship toasted Rebecca

Emma clinked glasses, I really must get ready, what should I wear for tonight?

'Well Emma, why don't you go shower, and I will go through what you have have bought with you, and leave your outfit ready for you'

Wow thanks replied Emma, making her way to the bathroom

Stepping into the open shower area of the bathroom, Emma was busy lathering up, but her mind was clearly on this glamourous woman in her bedroom

Emma found herself thinking about Rebecca presence, her flowing hair, her smell. Soon she realised her nipples were hard and she had that tell tale feeling between her legs

Taking a breath she controlled her urges, promising herself that when she was alone tonight she could think more about her new friend.

Towel wrapped round herself she walks back into the room.....

over a year ago

over a year ago

Nooooo just read from start and then I'm left waiting for more ! Good start, hope it keeps up !

over a year ago

Rebecca is sat sipping from the champagne flute, smiling at Emma as she walks out of the bathroom

Laid carefully on the bed are Emma's clothes for the night

'hope you like my choice' Rebecca says, try them on

On the bed Emma is quick to see the sheer black bra and matching knickers along with little black dress at the foot of the bed is a shoe box

'But' Emma protests 'these aren't my clothes'

'lets see if they fit' replies Rebecca and at the same time pulls the towel from Emma, leaving her stood naked and exposed in front of this beautiful, confident lady who she only met an hour ago

Emma quickly uses her hands to cover her modesty, Rebecca giggling tells her to relax, I've already admired your body while you showered Emma, I had a quick peek

over a year ago

Mmmmm liking this story lots

over a year ago

"Rebecca is sat sipping from the champagne flute, smiling at Emma as she walks out of the bathroom

Laid carefully on the bed are Emma's clothes for the night

'hope you like my choice' Rebecca says, try them on

Anymore?

On the bed Emma is quick to see the sheer black bra and matching knickers along with little black dress at the foot of the bed is a shoe box

'But' Emma protests 'these aren't my clothes'

'lets see if they fit' replies Rebecca and at the same time pulls the towel from Emma, leaving her stood naked and exposed in front of this beautiful, confident lady who she only met an hour ago

Emma quickly uses her hands to cover her modesty, Rebecca giggling tells her to relax, I've already admired your body while you showered Emma, I had a quick peek

"

over a year ago

anymore to come

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story well written

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - looking forward to the next installment!

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Look forward to more please

over a year ago

thanks for the positive messages - more to come when I get chance I promise

oh and E - how naughty can I make you lol!

over a year ago

As naughty as you like op!!

over a year ago

but Rebecca, I mean Miss Darcy,ive never been naked infront of a stranger before, im a little, how do say this....reserved?

'Now Emma, Im a girl who believes in getting what I want, so once Jane, my boss explained that her husband needed a new pa, they both wanted someone with enough drive and confidence to fully satisfy them in every way. They wanted someone like me. This is why thay asked me to help find a suitable pa, who will work closely with me and Mr Beagle'

'I see' replied Emma, 'but stood here naked infront of you, is a bit much dont you think'

'not really, I quite like what im seeing if im honest' said Rebecca with a cute smile forming on her lips

Emma blushed, but moved her hands from between her legs 'well then, help me try this dress on Miss Darcy' doing her best to sound confident, friendly but ultimately a bit flirty.

Miss Darcy bit the lapels from the bra and thong with her teeth and threw them at Emma.

Catching the lingerie Emma stared directly at Rebecca as she carefully pulled the thong up her legs and then proceeded to try the bra for size

'Christ don't bother with the dress, I want you like that all night' giggled Rebecca

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving this

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

More!

over a year ago

'well lets go out and see what London has to offer, and then perhaps you can take these off me later' Emma retorted, not quite sure if she meant it or not

'Ill hold you to that' Rebecca smiled knowing that she would end up taking emma to bed that night.

Emma slips the dress over her head and pulls it over her ample chest. a little shimmy and the dress falls into place.

'Right then Miss Darcy, whats this place got in store' grabbing her clutch bag with her phone, key card and debit card, Emma leads the way.

Rebecca follows, staring at Emma with absolute wanton lust

Grabbing a cab they head for the West End, chatting and giggling like old friends, Rebecca points out the head office of Beagle and Beagle along the way

'Im so nervous about tomorrow' Emma confides

'No need really, Ive already spoken with Jane Beagle before we left, and assured her that we have made the right choice'

With that Emma leans over to her new friend 'Thank you so much for this' and kisses Rebecca on the cheek

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Get to the good stuff Mr

over a year ago

"Get to the good stuff Mr "

patient is a virtue

over a year ago

Having felt emma lips on her cheek, Rebecca knew she had her prey!

They asked the cabbie to drop them at a private members bar

walking in it was full of high society but all a bit dull

the pianist noticed both the girls, smiled and continued playing, but seemed distracted, as he was sure he noticed their hands touching each other as they sipped cocktails

he wasn't wrong

Emma gained confidence with each Mojito, her hands delicately touching Rebecca legs...

over a year ago

Rebecca gleefully returning the compliment, except with a little bit more

Her hands touched Emma's bare legs numerous times, wandering up her inner thigh as the girls got on famously.

The members bar was busy enough for the girls to go relatively unnoticed, as their eyes met

Rebecca Darcy took the imitative, held Emma's hand and kissed her fully on the lips

The kiss was returned

Aware of their surroundings the girls broke the kiss, Emma blushing, but knowing this was what she had dreamed about whilst in the shower earlier

'Lets get room service at the hotel' suggested Rebecca, leading Emma out of the club by her hand

I didn't take the two girls long to kiss again, as soon as the fresh air hit them

'taxi, now' Emma breathed heavily

it didn't take long for a cab to notice the two striking women

giving the driver details of the hotel, Rebecca telling him to concentrate on driving as her hands wandered to Emma's legs again

Subconsciously Emma parted her legs slightly, as Rebecca's hand wandered further up her inner thigh

god Emma needed to be touched

All too aware of Emma's needs Rebecca teased her, pulling her hand away from the top of her thigh, but placing her other hand on Emma's shoulder

Flicking Emma's hair to the side Rebecca whispered into her ear, that she was going to be her lover for the night

before any reply could come from Emma, she felt Rebecca gently kiss her neck and nibble the lobe of ear

over a year ago

Emma's breathing got heavier, she lightly moaned at every touch Rebecca did

The cabbie cleared his throat, 'here you are ladies, just in time by the looks of it'

'Cheeky so and so' replied Rebecca

'and your tip, matey is this'

she turned and kissed Emma passionately letting her hands wander to Emma's ample chest

Emma's nipples clearly hard through the sheer bra and flimsy dress

giggling the entered the hotel and hurried to the room

as the door shut behind them, Rebecca told Emma to loose the dress

she stood in the middle of the room, undid the zip and let it fall to the floor

there she was, stood in her lingerie waiting for this girl to react to her, desperate for Rebecca to touch her

'Im Miss Darcy, and you are my little friend for the night, who will do everything I ask'

Emma flinched at the thought of this beautiful woman, dominating her, making her do things for her

'eerrr yes Miss Darcy' anything

'undress me Emma'

Emma walked over, carefully undid Rebecca's blouse button by button, then unzipping her skirt

Emma couldn't believe what she saw, this auburn haired lady had legs to die for, a flat stomach, pert breasts and red kissable lips, dressed in a white lace bra and matching thong

over a year ago

Love it!

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

more please

over a year ago

'tell me what you want' Rebecca encouraged

'I want to kiss you, to feel you' Emma replied shyly

'take off your bra Emma' Rebecca demanded

Emma hurriedly unclasped her bra and allowed her ample breasts free

'show me how you touch yourself' Rebecca sternly told her

slowly Emmas hand came to her chest and started to clasp her heaving breasts, her nipples harder than she could ever remember

she looked longingly at Rebecca, 'don't stop with just those' she was told

instinctively emma slid a hand inside the black sheer thong and fell onto the bed

raising her knees, her feet planted on the bed, Emma touched herself, never dreaming that she could be so wet

Rebecca walked to the edge of the bed to watch her playmate

As she watched Rebecca copied her friend and slid a hand into her soaked thong

their eyes met as Rebecca removed her hand and pushed it towards Emma's mouth

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Mmmmmm can't wait for more

over a year ago

Emma greedily sucked her lovers juices from her fingers

the taste and smell of Rebecca sent Emma into overdrive, her hand rubbing furiously at her own clit

so close to cumming

'do it' whispered Rebecca as she pinched Emma's nipple with her manicured nails

'fuck, fuck, fuck' emma screamed as the wave of climax hit her

her body pulsed with pleasure

Rebecca gently swirled her fingers across Emma's nipple, purring like a cat

'my turn now emma'

Rebecca stood up, slid off her soaked thong and knelt over emma

Crawling up Emmas body ,kissing her at every moment, she only stopped once she could lower herself onto Emmas face

'make me cum Emma'

Rebecca grabbed the headboard as she Felt Emmas tongue explore her pussy

over a year ago

Wow great so far xx

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

more plz

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

More please??X

over a year ago

Rebecca pushed down onto Emma's face, loving having her new friend pleasure her

'oh fuck emma, Im so close to cumming'

Emma sensed how close Rebecca was an instinctively gently bit her clit

That was all Rebecca needed and bucked and squirmed as her release hit

finally it subsided and Rebecca lifted her legs over Emma and crawled back the bed

the two ladies kissed, Rebecca loving the fact she could taste herself on Emma's lips.

Emma really didn't know what to say, it was the first time she had experienced another woman, and wow Rebecca was sexy

Rebecca's hands wandered to Emma's breasts, cheekily pinching her nipples, 'Now then Emma, what shall we order from room service'

over a year ago

sorry about the delay in posting, thanks for the feedback

By *ebbie360TV/TS
over a year ago

huntingdon

excellent - bookmark

over a year ago

'im not hungry for food' whispered Emma

'champagne then' replied Rebecca

she reached over to the phone and placed the order

sitting up Rebecca removed her bra, now both of them were naked

ten minutes passed, both of them touching and teasing the other body's

the door was knocked and Rebecca smiled

'go and open it' she told Emma

Emma went to get a gown

'no chance babe, answer it naked and invite who ever it is to put the champagne over by the window'

'Rebecca I cant do that' Emma said shyly

'Remember Mr & Mrs Beagle want confidence and sexiness, and you did agree to do anything I wanted earlier'

'but Rebecca, I mean Miss Darcy, please don't make me'

Rebecca smiled ' do it'

Emma's hand touched the door handle, now or never she thought

she opened the door slightly ajar, there stood a handsome man, about 6ft and well built, dressed in the hotels uniform of a dark grey suit, crisp white shirt and black tie

'may I' is all he said as he pushed the door gently open and wheeled in the trolley

'hi James' Rebecca smiles as he enters

Emma is taken aback, when she realises Rebecca has remained naked and is sat on the bed playing with her nipples

over a year ago

'Rebecca, good see you again' responds James 'I was hoping it was you when I got sent up here'

'who is your very sexy friend over there then'

'james this is Emma, she will be starting work with the company soon'

emma smiled at James, still covering her pussy with her hands, but her nipples were so hard they hurt

'James' teased Rebecca 'are you staying for a drink?, us girls could do with some male company'

'As always Rebecca, the management here are happy to offer Beagle and Beagle staff anything they want'

Emma blushed 'anything?' she said out loud

'OOO emma, getting any ideas are you?' Rebecca giggled ' lets hear them!'

'I cant'

'GO ON, remember Miss Darcy's rule from earlier, anything I want you do, so tell me and James your idea'

'well its just, er.... me and you are here naked, and I wondered what James would look like pouring champagne with nothing on'

now she had said it, Emma gained confidence and walked further into the room

'so undress him Emma' Rebecca demanded

over a year ago

More plz

over a year ago

anymore to come?

Post new Message to Thread