Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How does a boxer find it hard to find a genuine girl too meet

Jump to newest

By *moothly Shaven OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm not sure what I have done wrong on here is there any genuine women interested in meeting with me at all? Or is this site the letdown I think it is please prove me wrong and get in touch with me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 27/01/16 23:35:14]

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Pics make you look gay

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wrong forum. Try support and advice.

over a year ago

I'm. A female and well honest opinion..... are you bi or curious... as with your a pics your going to attract tvs. Less arse and cock pics. More body and face pics. The kind of pics you've put up will purely attract men as are.more aimed towards your bum... women want muscle and well... cock and face....

over a year ago

"I'm. A female and well honest opinion..... are you bi or curious... as with your a pics your going to attract tvs. Less arse and cock pics. More body and face pics. The kind of pics you've put up will purely attract men as are.more aimed towards your bum... women want muscle and well... cock and face.... "

Exactly what she said.. deffo looking for it up the bum i think

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm not sure what I have done wrong on here is there any genuine women interested in meeting with me at all? Or is this site the letdown I think it is please prove me wrong and get in touch with me

"

Nobody will contact you just to prove you wrong about the site.

The usual advice is to go to organised socials or clubs and chat in the forums.

Good luck

over a year ago

Your pics are screaming at women with strap on, guys or tv's to use your bumhole...my honest opinion...

over a year ago

Sorry I'm non-genuine only after non-genuine guys, otherwise I would

over a year ago

Your pics are screaming at women with strap on, guys or tv's to use your bumhole...my honest opinion... I'd be screaming out for YOU to use my bum hole u look fit as fuck

By *moothly Shaven OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

How do I find genuine girls who are looking too meet? Seems impossible any ideas?

over a year ago

Tbh, adding the part about being recently widowed would have me running for the hills. People on here are after a shag, not a relationship. Most will avoid someone with emotional baggage. (Sorry for being brutal)

Second, your profile is all they know about you, so that is what they will judge you on before deciding to meet. So it's a good idea to be mostly honest on it, if they think you are lying on it, that would be a massive red flag. e.g. stating straight, but being verified by two tvs. (Not criticising choices, just maybe hide your verifications if that is your choice, a lot of single women wont meet bi guys)

Maybe 100 pics on your profile may put people off in the same way that seeing any person that constantly is checking themselves out in the mirror is a bit of a turn off, not to mention possibly looking like you are trying too hard.

Boxing thing will probably put off quite a lot of single women. They all love a bad boy i'm sure, but boxing has connotations that karate or judo etc doesn't.

The badboy stare down pictures does look intense, great in a boxing ring, not so good when reassuring a lady she will have a fun time, with a fit guy.

Not having a go at your profile, just passing on what would put me off.

If i was you, maximum of 10-15 photos, smiling, relaxed photos, show off your torso/figure/(cock if you must) mention that you are sporty, and like to look after yourself (don't mention boxing) keep it brief.

I'm not trying to be down on you, and i hope you haven't taken anything i have said personally, and my opinion is just my opinion,it doesn't mean i am right.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Personally, your post title would put me off. I don't see what relevance being a boxer is and this might be coming through in your messages too. It seems to say that you think you are special and have a god given right for naked women to flock to your door. There will be good guys that are boxers and good guys that aren't. There will be fit guys that are boxers and fit guys that aren't. There will be dicks that are boxers and dicks that aren't. The same applies for people in the forces, uniformed professions etc etc.

Always recognise the male ratio on hear and the difficulty in single males getting meets. You are in the same category and the same will apply to you. My advice is to drop the boxer issue as it doesn't seem to be working, let your pics speak for themselves, get your personality across in your profile and look for compatibility with prospective meets. As always, try a club as it's always easier to get your looks, personality etc across in person than in a profile - hope that helps and good luck.

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"How do I find genuine girls who are looking too meet? Seems impossible any ideas?

"

Way too many pictures, I stopped looking as lots of the same theme too. As others said, the looking down ones are a bit aggressive-looking. And the shouting ones, lose those too, if I was meeting single men, a lot of your pics would turn me off

over a year ago

How about being honest I'm your profile? For a start you have put straight yet have shagged men. That's enough to put some people off , us included. We will not meet anyone willing to meet men,tv or ts

By *otalfilthMan
over a year ago

gainsborough

You look like a proper bender

over a year ago

Your pics are like a scooby doo back drop...Every few pics they seem to repeat. As has been said your pics do seem aimed at a gay audience. The one of you smiling on a beach is nice.

Post new Message to Thread