Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

home alone 2...lost in submission

Jump to newest

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

This is the sequel to the story home alone. (click the green arrow if you haven't had chance to read it yet)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking forward to the rest of this story

over a year ago

Looking forwards to reading the rest.

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I was on my knees now dressed like a very sexy slut. Surrounded by a large group of bikers and there girlfriends. I knew Jazz and Adrian were watching and would keep me safe. My wet pussy told me that my new submissive side was going to be a big part of my life from now on.

A semi hard cock was being pushed against my mouth. Immediately I got to work, using all the skills I know to make him harder and giving him a fast sloppy blowjob. He gripped the back of my head, pushing his cock in deep so it was hitting the back of my throat, fucking my mouth roughly for his own pleasure.

Within a minute I felt his hot salty spunk shoot out.

'swallow it girly' he grunted as he slipped his softening cock out of my mouth. Squeezing the last drops out on his fingers which he then put in my mouth to lick clean.

Obviously satisfied with my performance he stepped back allowing another to take his place. Immediately a big thick black cock appeared in front of me. I snuck a quick look up at the man and was pleasantly surprised to recognize one of the men I had met last night. His dreadlocks were pulled back into a rough knot this time, but his steely eyes and big grin were showing he was looking forward to a repeat performance.

A perfectly manicured girls Hand appeared and wrapped around his cock, starting to wank him into my mouth.

'you want him again don't you?' she laughed at me. I couldn't help nodding, as she laughed at me. 'yep you are a slut just like he said'

She quickly lifted my skirt, her fingers seeking out my naked wet pussy, pushing her fingers in roughly, and gasped how soaking I was. She quickly worked her fingers making me come on her hand as she continued to sank her boyfriend's cock in front of my open mouth.

'looks like she needs filling to me' she said with a laugh.

I watched her let go and bend over, leaning on me for support as her man took her from behind. I felt jealous but didn't have to wait long as two more cocks took his place, fighting for there place in my mouth.

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, holding both of these cocks, licking the tips and enjoying the taste of the pre cum that was oozing out of them. Both of them were long and quite thick, and impatient for attention and I had to work hard taking turns to take them deep in my mouth.

I could feel the breathing speed up of the woman leaning on me as she took the big hard cock. She pulled my hair and whispered in my ear, take them cocks like a good slut, forcing my mouth open more to give them greater access. One of the cocks twitched and started shooting into my mouth, pulling out and covering my face with the rest of what he had. The second cock plunged back in further as he hit the back of my throat making me gag. Tears running down my face as he fucked my throat deep and hard.

I felt the couple start to buck harder and her moans showed that she was coming. She collapsed over me as he withdrew and as she got her breath back, ordered me to lie down.

Within seconds she was squatting over my face, laughing as she ordered me to clean her. The man who had been in my mouth wasn't finished yet as he lifted my skirt and roughly entered my pussy. It was obvious that I was doing a good job with my New pussy eating skills as she was moaning and her juices were mixing with the spunk that had been deposited so recently.

I could feel my own pussy being stretched and filled, my juices were flowing and quickly I felt myself tense as my juices exploded, pushing him over the edge as he came deep inside me.

I was panting as I felt him withdraw but I wasn't getting a break yet as I heard the woman on my face breathing heavier. I started to work my tongue deeper, using my finger to bring her off, opening my mouth wide as she started to squirt and drank every drop I caught.

She was still breathing hard as she stood up and asked 'who's having the slut now?'

over a year ago

girl on girl face play mmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Loving this story . Keep it going

over a year ago

over a year ago

Such a hot sexy story!

Loving it x

over a year ago

Mmmm who's next xx

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I hardly had the chance to get my breath back when I was unceremoniously pulled back up. An older guy, with long blond hair and greying beard was removing his limp cock from his leather trousers. 'see what you can do with that' he muttered, as I knelt in front of him. I was starting to ache but could feel my pussy twitch as I got to work, sucking on this new cock in front of my face. I ran my tongue up and down, using plenty of saliva to lube him nicely and started massaging his balls. He was starting to get harder, reaching a decent 6 inches.

'stand up slut' he ordered between breaths. 'I want this pussy proper stretched'. I obeyed quickly but wasn't expecting much, it was a nice cock but quite slim but as I bent over his bike, ready to take his cock I felt a hand quickly push itself inside me, stretching me as he inserted an extra finger, then another, until there were five fingers wriggling, then I felt a slow pushing as I opened wider, shocked at my new ability to take this full fist. 'good girl. I think your ready for the next step'.

over a year ago

wow

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I felt him remove his hand and turned me round to face him. He was roughly pulling on his now solid cock, lubricating it with my juices. I saw Adrian come closer and was surprised as he lifted me up, giving me the perfect position to wrap my legs around the older bikers waist. Without hesitating, with my arms and legs wrapped round him, and Adrian now supporting my arse I was impaled on the solid six inches. My pussy having been stretched so recently, it definitely didn't feel like I was full, but then I felt another cock, bare and probing near my bum hole. I tensed as I expected Adrian to spread my cheeks and push its way in, but instead he bent his knees, rubbing his cock lower towards my dripping pussy. I realized what he was about to do just seconds before he started pushing, stretching my pussy wide to accommodate a second throbbing cock.

I could barely breathe as I was caught in the rhythm of these two men, who were using my pussy for nothing but there own pleasure. The feeling of fullness they were giving me was tipping me over into a gushing orgasm as they continued to fuck me, I lost track of the real world, enjoying the sensations of being pleasured and giving pleasure to so many people, until in quick succession they both exploded inside me, their cum mixing inside me then dripping down my legs as they both withdrew, then slowly lay me on the ground. I slipped a couple of fingers inside my filled hole to get a taste of their spunk. And closed my eyes with enjoyment at the taste. The enjoyment turning to pure pleasure as I felt a hot wet tongue start licking and slurping, getting as deep in me as she could to taste as much as she could.

As she stopped and stood, she laughed, 'looks like the little slut hasn't had enough fun yet' she stepped back and I was surrounded by many men in leather, all in the process of getting their cocks hard, all wanting a turn to cover my exposed pussy or fill my mouth.

over a year ago

lucky girl

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I was near exhaustion but knew jazz and Adrian were watching me. A man knelt between my spread legs and lifting my bum just enough, slipped his solid erection inside me. Another cock appeared near my face and I started to lick and suck it in a sloppy way. I heard a woman's voice say, looks Like open season boys. You have ten minutes.

This increased the urgency of the men. As they started pushing their cocks closer to my face. Within a minute the cock in my pussy had withdrawn and been replaced by another. Other cocks were being hastily wanked near my face and tits. I was becoming a sticky mess, shaking with my own exhaustion and excitement and dripping with gooey white cum. The last ones finished squeezing the last drops out, making sure I got as much in my mouth as possible. Then I noticed jazz had come closer, taking close up pictures of me. 'you did well babe' she smiled at me, then leaning over, kissed me deeply, sharing the taste of come in my mouth. Before handing the camera over to Adrian.

The other bikers were starting to head away as I tried to pull myself together a little. 'come on, let's get you home' Adrian said. 'there's a surprise waiting for you'

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Looking forward to seeing what the surprise was

over a year ago

More fun mmm

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

What can I say

Fantastic please continue

By *IKI04Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

i want this

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

On the way home my body ached and I felt exhaustion overtaking me. Luckily it didn't take too long to get there and I was surprised as the door opened, Beth stood waiting for me wearing a black satin robe. Adrian kissed me goodbye and leaned in to kiss Beth, long and deep. Be a good girl, I'll see you in a few days he murmered to her before he left.

I was confused but too tired to ask questions as Beth took me by the hand, lead me to the bathroom where she had ran a warm candlelit bath, helped me to remove my remaining clothes, then I stepped into the warm water.

I could feel all my aches fading as she ran her hands over me, rubbing bubbles expertly over my muscles and trailing kisses over my neck and face. After a while, the water cooling I got out and she wrapped me in a towel. We walked into my bedroom and laid out on my bed was a white satin robe. I put it on and we lay side by side on the bed, kissing and touching each other. I was enjoying the leisurely exploration and despite my body being so used and abused earlier, it was responding readily to the gentle touches. Beth whispered in my ear, asking if I had enjoyed myself, and when I could only moan, she laughed and said 'oh good. Cos do you remember the deal?'

I was a little uncertain, I remembered Adrian talking to my boyfriend on the phone but he hadn't said what about. All I could do now was nod as I watched the bedroom door open. 'well babe, you were a proper slut for me and my fella. Now it's payback time' I grinned as I realised who was now carrying in a tray of champagne with three glasses.

over a year ago

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Xx

Post new Message to Thread