Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My best morning

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just had to tell u all y this morning has turned out to be the best morning ever !

So like any other morning I woke up and went to make some coffee so well I made my coffe opened the fridge and found no milk gutted so I put my jeans on and jacket and started my walk to the local shop for milk . And that's when it happened as I was walking to the shop I just happens to look at a house and it had the curtains open and as I sore in to the lounge there she was

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I could not believe my eyes a sexy red haired women looking sexy on the sofa I just had to get a better look so I slowed my walk down and had a good look and then sore what she was doing . She was on the sofa one leg up with her knee bent while the other was on the floor and her left hand under her top while her right hand was in her black panties my god she was playing my cock jumped right to rock hard I had to do something I have read all theses stories so I should try my luck right !

over a year ago

So I picked up my nerves and knocked on the door only then I thought what if she doesn't open it what if she wasnt alone ? But as luck would have it she was alone and she openedthe door but had a gown on and as she stood there looking at me wondering why I was there I just said what came to mind ! So I just said that you looked good on the sofa from what I sore u were in the same mood as I am and I want to lick u now ! At first I thought she would slap me or slam the door calling me a freek but instead she asked how good do I think I am and all I could do was say she will not be let down so she pulled me in and pulled me in the loung laid down and said to me to show her how good I am so I started slipping her pants down and went to work on her pussy licking from her pussy and her ass till she grabbed my hair and rubbed her pussy all over my face till she came and my god she came ! Meeting her at three today said I was to come over and be ready to play

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

Post new Message to Thread