Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

entertaining the workmen !!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where do I start? I have a obsession I love teasing workmen who come to my house to fix things xx my master orders me to do what I can to entice them into my clutches.

I love to dress to tease them and figure hugging dress, low top stocking suspenders little thongs and 6 inch heels are the order of the day. Fireplace fitter, washing machine man, dish washer man, although that's cheating cos it was the same man and not forgetting the electriction.

The fireplace man who had his apprentice with him, had to endure me sitting showing my stocking tops, me bending over to pick things up, standing above him whilst he was kneeling on the floor giving him a perfect up skirt view and still he resisted. Till lunch time anyway. He sent his apprentice to lunch with an errand to run. I brewed him a drink and left to go to the loo. As I came out of the loo, he was stood there and he grabbed my arm and kisssed me pushing his tongue into my mouth, he undid my blouse and pushed my bra up and moulded my tits in his hand, I pulled away and looked at him, youve teased me all morning now lets see if you mean what youve promised and he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed till I was on my knees. I undid his belt then undid his jeans and pulled them down then I released his hard cock. I licked my lips and licked his head but he pushed my head onto it saying suck it, let me feel it hit the back of your throat, I sucked it deep into my mouth feeling it hit the back of my throat, my hands were massaging his balls as I sucked his cock into my mouth. He then held my head and began to fuck my mouth hard pushing his cock deep in my throat gagging me then pushing his cock in deep again till I gagged again and again. He pulled out of my mouth once more and told me to show him my tits, so I held my tits up towards him and he stood there wanking his cock. Then he made a low moan and he covered my tits in his cum, it hit them in in one long stream and felt hot and sticky as it dripped across my tits and I rubbed it into my tits feeling it's stickiness as my skin soaked it up. He dressed and he then turned and went downstairs leaving me wet and very horny.... what I didn't know was what was to cum when I went downstairs...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Where do I start? I have a obsession I love teasing workmen who come to my house to fix things xx my master orders me to do what I can to entice them into my clutches.

I love to dress to tease them and figure hugging dress, low top stocking suspenders little thongs and 6 inch heels are the order of the day. Fireplace fitter, washing machine man, dish washer man, although that's cheating cos it was the same man and not forgetting the electriction.

The fireplace man who had his apprentice with him, had to endure me sitting showing my stocking tops, me bending over to pick things up, standing above him whilst he was kneeling on the floor giving him a perfect up skirt view and still he resisted. Till lunch time anyway. He sent his apprentice to lunch with an errand to run. I brewed him a drink and left to go to the loo. As I came out of the loo, he was stood there and he grabbed my arm and kisssed me pushing his tongue into my mouth, he undid my blouse and pushed my bra up and moulded my tits in his hand, I pulled away and looked at him, youve teased me all morning now lets see if you mean what youve promised and he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed till I was on my knees. I undid his belt then undid his jeans and pulled them down then I released his hard cock. I licked my lips and licked his head but he pushed my head onto it saying suck it, let me feel it hit the back of your throat, I sucked it deep into my mouth feeling it hit the back of my throat, my hands were massaging his balls as I sucked his cock into my mouth. He then held my head and began to fuck my mouth hard pushing his cock deep in my throat gagging me then pushing his cock in deep again till I gagged again and again. He pulled out of my mouth once more and told me to show him my tits, so I held my tits up towards him and he stood there wanking his cock. Then he made a low moan and he covered my tits in his cum, it hit them in in one long stream and felt hot and sticky as it dripped across my tits and I rubbed it into my tits feeling it's stickiness as my skin soaked it up. He dressed and he then turned and went downstairs leaving me wet and very horny.... what I didn't know was what was to cum when I went downstairs... "

over a year ago

Sounds interesting more please

over a year ago

Why can't you be closer

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

By *oingnaughtythingsCouple
over a year ago

gloucester

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Please continue

over a year ago

Please continue would love to know what happens when you go down stairs

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

More??

over a year ago

Still waiting or are you busy entertaining

By *ermaeMan
over a year ago

co down

More please , great start.

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmm

over a year ago

over a year ago

I went downstairs he was still alone and said to me, sit on that chair and drape your legs over the arms. I moved to the chair hitched my skirt up sat and did as he asked my legs were spread wide he knelt in front of me and pulled my thong away from my cunt, you've wet your knickers girl and he laughed but I jumped as he pushed two fingers up my wet hole, let's see what you taste like, and he lowered his head and I felt his tongue lick from my are to my clit which he flicked hard. This made me moan softly and my body tensed. More please I whispered and he began to finger me more I could feel my body clenching his fingers as my orgasim built up in my thighs and stomach. His mouth was teasing my clit again he sucked it into his mouth and released it, I was now shouting yes fuck me don't stop I love it and then I released and felt the orgasim take over my body, he lifted his head and his thumb replaced his mouth and he said cum for me babe give me your juices wow girl he said as I covered his hand as I gushed. He lowered his head and drank it all as I relaxed and recovered, lifting his head he kissed me and shared my juices with me. Nice I said as the knock on the door told us there would be no more play today... who wants to hear about the electrician? ???

over a year ago

Plumber here you can entertain

over a year ago

"Plumber here you can entertain "

LOL my pipes all in working order xx

over a year ago

"Plumber here you can entertain

LOL my pipes all in working order xx "

That's a shame

By *ermaeMan
over a year ago

co down

"I went downstairs he was still alone and said to me, sit on that chair and drape your legs over the arms. I moved to the chair hitched my skirt up sat and did as he asked my legs were spread wide he knelt in front of me and pulled my thong away from my cunt, you've wet your knickers girl and he laughed but I jumped as he pushed two fingers up my wet hole, let's see what

you taste like, and he lowered his head and I felt his tongue lick from my are to my clit which he flicked hard. This made me moan softly and my body tensed. More please I whispered and he began to finger me more I could feel my body clenching his fingers as my orgasim built up in my thighs and stomach. His mouth was teasing my clit again he sucked it into his mouth and released it, I was now shouting yes fuck me don't stop I love it and then I released and felt the orgasim take over my body, he lifted his head and his thumb replaced his mouth and he said cum for me babe give me your juices wow girl he said as I covered his hand as I gushed. He lowered his head and drank it all as I relaxed and recovered, lifting his head he kissed me and shared my juices with me. Nice I said as the knock on the door told us there would be no more play today... who wants to hear about the electrician? ??? "

Joiner / builder at your service . All my future jobs I shall look forward to and live in hope after your story , Thank you x

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

over a year ago

Has made me think of all sorts of jobs that need doing in my house now! xx

By *ermaeMan
over a year ago

co down

"Has made me think of all sorts of jobs that need doing in my house now! xx"

Lol would be a pleasure to do your jobs

over a year ago

"Has made me think of all sorts of jobs that need doing in my house now! xx

Lol would be a pleasure to do your jobs "

You might be a bit far! Lol. Any local handymen? Xx

By *ermaeMan
over a year ago

co down

"Has made me think of all sorts of jobs that need doing in my house now! xx

Lol would be a pleasure to do your jobs You might be a bit far! Lol. Any local handymen? Xx"

I know such a pity a guy can dream x

Post new Message to Thread