FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

When did find out your partner was interested in swinging?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think I first knew she was really kinky really early in our relationship. It was probably only the second or third time we actually had sex.

She was kneeling on the bed with her ass in the air and her face down as I was fucking her bum with 2 fingers.

She pulled my fingers from her ass and started sucking them and confessed one of her biggest fantasies was to have a black guy fuck her ass whilst she sucked another. She really wanted to feel him cum inside her bum!

We had our first mmf within a month and yes she has managed to fulfil her fantasy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *endrix30Man
over a year ago

dudley

"I think I first knew she was really kinky really early in our relationship. It was probably only the second or third time we actually had sex.

She was kneeling on the bed with her ass in the air and her face down as I was fucking her bum with 2 fingers.

She pulled my fingers from her ass and started sucking them and confessed one of her biggest fantasies was to have a black guy fuck her ass whilst she sucked another. She really wanted to feel him cum inside her bum!

We had our first mmf within a month and yes she has managed to fulfil her fantasy."

She has a gorgeous bum, would love to fuck it.

By *est-coupleMan
over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

We were talking about our sexual histories in bed one night, and I told her I had been a regular swinger in the 1990s. I had a feeling that I had struck a chord, and a couple of nights later I asked her if she was turned on by the idea. She was, and two nights after that she was stripped to her stockings and enjoying two cocks together for the first time. I reckon we began swinging less than six months after we became lovers. No regrets by either of us! Love the lifestyle X

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After that first discussion I asked her outright if she fancied involving others in our sex life. Pretty bold at the time as we were literally only a few days old as a couple.

She immediately agreed but only if I was present. When I asked her specifically what she wanted to try her answer was basically "everything".

I managed to find a guy on another website who seemed suitable but on the big night we were both really nervous.

To be honest though I needn't have worried. Within 15 minutes of meeting this complete stranger she was lying naked in bed with her legs wide open begging to be fucked. She was so excited I noticed her thighs trembling as we opened her pussy.

That first time was a brilliant success but I thought I really needed to test her commitment with a challenge to really know.

Let me know if you are interested in hearing further.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Started with us being totally honest with each other we got married very young we both admitted we had a bi side from School days told Paul i missed it at time,s we started reading girly magazines in bed the stories and letter,s turned us both on told Paul not to push me i would when it felt right. Paul was my first and yes i wanted to see what another cock felt like.

Can not understand some of these threads how do i get my wife to swing or get her to have a 3some what do they talk about in bed pillow talk or are we the only ones to do it Jane

By *ounpaulCouple
over a year ago

Brum and Leeds

For us we were talking fantasies, and realised we had the same one, partly exhibitionism, partly voyeurism......first club visit was a little scary though xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"For us we were talking fantasies, and realised we had the same one, partly exhibitionism, partly voyeurism......first club visit was a little scary though xx"

Sounds very similar to my situation with my gf, I'd love to hear more about how you progressed it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When we first met it was discussed that both of us had tried something similar

Post new Message to Thread