Who's licked/sucked?

And where!

True stories only pls

Sadly I have!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hippy1Man
over a year ago

harrogate

I was working on a house and lady who owned it took a fancy to me she sucked me off and lots of other kinks while I worked there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

While. I was in the army on guard one night I asked a ex if she wanted some fun told he I was on guard and had ur drive to the camp I sat by the desk watching for cars coming as she sucked me then I bent her and fucked her ass before my 3 hours were up

By *irParzival70Man
over a year ago

St Columb

At lunchtimes with my ex, we used regularly have oral fun in her office.

Her boss walked in once while I was under her desk with my tongue inside her...he made a comment to her a few days later than he could see my boots

over a year ago

In my old work...me and a female colleague used to sneak off to the stock room where she got down on her knees and sucked my cock. Ironically enough the cctv screens were in the same room...so we could keep an eye and see if anyone was coming in...part of the thrill i guess. We used to laugh about it

By *onderTongueMan
over a year ago

Bury

Remember getting a lass at work to wank me off in the middle of the office. I remember trying to listen out for if anybody was coming. Very naughty.

over a year ago

Why doesn't this happen to me lol

By *tsallaroundMan
over a year ago

merthyr

Sucked a guy off in his office. A little weird with a picture of his wife smiling in front of me

over a year ago

I've had my fb suck me off in work. She gives the most amazing bjs and always swallows.

over a year ago

Was a security guy 25yo went on to spk easy an chatting to a 40 yo didn't live to far so she came to the mill I worked at as soon as she came in she sat on my lap kissing an then dropped to her knees before sucking an licking my cock as the milk man came on site lucky he didn't see

over a year ago

I once worked at nandos and we had a staff night out wid free drinks was a xmas one so all the north west stores were there we drank before aswell and me and my manager played beer pong me and her never really spoke pretty much hated each other , but after a few drinks i offered her a drink then after kissing all night instead of going back to my freehouse she took me back to the restuarant where we got caught on cctv and by the security guard in the building but no 1 said anything till someone found her bra on the till and then the head manager checked cctv somehow we didnt get sacked but was very naughty and everyone knew about it after that

By *eppers50Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I used to fuck the the head tax mans PA at one of the Stockport Tax Offices down in the basement at lunchtimes. I was rewiring the building.

over a year ago

i was working as night porter in a hostel, in that time i used to meet a lady, normally she came around 2 am and we used to had some fun

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

when i worked in a sports center, i fucked a regular in the gym when it was empty. I played with her in the tanning rooms as well.. We had some great times in there.

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

I was fitting kitchens around west london and an indian lady whose kitchen i was doing insisted on showing me what was under her sari

over a year ago

Once in a stockroom at school when kids has gone home

over a year ago

Fucked licked nad been sucked off a female clerk in our office one xmas party.Had her a couple of times in the toilets after that

By *ermaeMan
over a year ago

co down

I'm working in a Leisure Centre , the receptionist said to me yesterday that she was v good with her mouth . Do you think she's looking to suck my cock ?

By *arry_UkMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I got sucked off by my supervisor once when working late in the office. We was sitting there analysing data and she started to rub leg... Next thing you know she on knees sucking me off... The Windows in office looked directly into warehouse naughty as fuck

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Quite literally in a shop window by a customer,,,,,, if it hadn't have happened to me I wouldn't have believed it

over a year ago

Department head sucked me off in my bosses office. She'd been flirting for a few weeks but I didn't think anyrhing of it. Then she pounced. That's when I found out just how much Italian women like to devour a cock!

over a year ago

I was sucked off in the stationary cupboard by one of the girls in the office

over a year ago

"I'm working in a Leisure Centre , the receptionist said to me yesterday that she was v good with her mouth . Do you think she's looking to suck my cock ? "

Yes!!

over a year ago

I was sucked off by the temp secatary she was fit, blonde with DD tits. Flirted outrageously with me on her first few days. Once comfortable, she pinged an emai to me asking me to meet her in the canteen area.

The excitement took over, I walked in and she was behind the door! Went on her knees and the next 8 minutes were blissful this lasted two months

over a year ago

I used to work as a life guard in a well known leisure centre. Me and a guy who worked there used to get it on in the middle of the large slides, wave pool and cubicles.

over a year ago

Used to get sucked off nearly every Sunday in an old job. A waitress and myself,would take break at same time. Eat food,then shed suck me,and swallow it all. Wed go for a smoke,then bak to work. Fucked her a cpl times too,during and after work,always in the changing room

over a year ago

I have licked and been sucked at work, sexy polish girl and she was amazing. Done it most days for 18 months

over a year ago

in a new job a few years back, was flirting with a guy from work during after work drinks, we went back to the office to get down to business, we had hardly started when the landlord of the building walked in on us, not a great start to my new career bearing in mind the wanker told my boss first thing Monday

By *istert68Man
over a year ago

east kilbride

Working as a warehouse trainer had a curvy beauty start with us.we wer flirting throughout the week and later on as i got her into store cupboard to try on overalls i got to suck her tits and finger her after this as we wer signing off paperwork in the training office she pushed me against the door and sucked me off until i filled her mouth with my hot cum ...she didnt swallow which was a disappointment but had loads more fun at her flat weeks later while her boyfriend was at work (such a hot body and fuck could she ride a cock )

over a year ago

See why tell your boss, what a clown.

By *ocu36Man
over a year ago

A

Used to suck my old boss off at work many years ago

over a year ago

Had three years of d*unken xmas kisses and fumbles with a work colleague and then xmas 2014 we finally sneaked off to a hotel to seal the deal.

This last year there's been extreme sexting, end of day trips to the loos and quite a few hotel meets.

Rest of the year has been spent acting like completely normal work colleagues........nobody has a clue

over a year ago

"Had three years of d*unken xmas kisses and fumbles with a work colleague and then xmas 2014 we finally sneaked off to a hotel to seal the deal.

This last year there's been extreme sexting, end of day trips to the loos and quite a few hotel meets.

Rest of the year has been spent acting like completely normal work colleagues........nobody has a clue "

They'll know, trust me!

over a year ago

I'm an officer and on duty last summer browsing Fab messaged a women and she was local so I parked car in secluded spot and she parked behind me...I got out as did she and she just dropped to her knees got my cock out and gave me the best head ever...then I opened back door of car bent her over the seats a nd fuxked her doggy style... not much conversation then she drive off loved it

over a year ago

"Had three years of d*unken xmas kisses and fumbles with a work colleague and then xmas 2014 we finally sneaked off to a hotel to seal the deal.

Rest of the year has been spent acting like completely normal work colleagues........nobody has a clue

They'll know, trust me! "

Honestly they don't. Its all completely professional. Bear in mind all my work colleagues are male so there's lots of banter between us all. So easily disguised

over a year ago

years ago, I was fucking the manageress from work. They(her, hubby & son) lived above the pub/restaurant & we would sneak upstairs & into her bedroom when her son was at school & hubby was out wherever lol. She's about 15 or more years older than me.

Another time, I had a barmaids tits out In the stockroom & gave them a good sucking.

Post new Message to Thread