Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife's gangbang

Jump to newest

By *ecs2die4 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Her heart was racing. Her eyesight may have been obscured by the silk blindfold, but every other sense raced. Her hearing attuned to every slight noise. She felt so incredibly vulnerable. Her hands bound by the silk ties to the bed she could only freely move her legs. She had felt so sexy earlier, her heels, stockings, suspenders and lingerie had made her feel so sexy. The champagne had emboldened her. Why did he have to leave the suite? After 19 years of marriage John was normally pretty thoughtful....he was too damn excited she reasoned. She had been so sure of wanting this before. There lovemaking had become so intensely lustful as the topic grew, from something he had gingerly discussed, to something they both enthusiastically fantasizes about during love making...but now tied up, alone, exposed....

She heard the door of the apartment open. "Plenty of ice Honey" and she heard him chuckle followed by the intense cold of ice on her nipple through her bodice. "John, maybe we rushed...". She was cut short by a knock at the door. Before she had time to gasp, her husbands lips were against hers "Stop worrying Victoria, enjoy yourself". And he was gone.

She heard muffled voices from the next room. A million thoughts of doubt raced through her mind, but she could not dispel as well the excitement, the rising of her breasts, the flush of feeling that raced to her womanhood. She heard the door creak open. "Wow". "fuck" were the two words she heard and not from the same guy she realized. She froze in disbelief. Two? They had fantasizes of course, but this was the first time....

Her thoughts were cut short by a hand running up her stockinged leg. "wow. John, your wife is stunning. STunning". Her skin tingled at the feeling of another man's hand upon her - the first in 20 years. "indeed she is" replied another as a hand stroked the fabric of her bodice around her waist, teasing a line under her boobs. "isn't she?" she heard John reply "and she is yours to do anything with, aren't you Vic'". "aren't you Victoria" she heard him say firmly now, rancor almost in his voice. "yes....." she stammered "...anything". john was a polite respectful man for the most, but they had often enjoyed a slightly dom/sub role in the bedroom at times and she recognized her husbands stubborn insistence.

It was a red flag to a bull, or two more to the point. Suddenly the hands that caressed her legs were tracing the gusset of her silk panties and the others were roughly fondling her boobs. She gasped at the urgency and her surprise at her own wetness as fingers found the lips of her wet pussy, tracing the folds now, finding her lit, rubbing with an almost brutal disregard. Her mind ran a hundred miles an hour of the vision of herself, in lingerie, bound and blindfolded, her tits being rudely sucked now and her pussy fingered by two young guys she had never met. The vision turned her on as much as the feeling. Their smell. Her own smell of sex and wanting now vivid to her. Breath upon hers, a vague smell of aftershave as lips pressed on hers and a tongue forced inside. "fuck" she heard herself gasp as a tongue found her folds, licking her wet lips. "you love it don't you" the guy said as he pulled away. "you do love cock don't you?". She was normally a respectable lady, a successful businesswoman and mother used to being respected, but she found herself nodding. "honey, be a good girl and answer the man" she heard John say. Fuck it, she thought there's no going back now. "yes I do. I do love cock and I wants yours inside me" she heard herself say. She had barely finished the sentence when something pressed against her lips. She used her tongue to feel what she knew was there, running it around a big bulbous helmet, wet with pre-cum. "fuck" she heard her husband gasp as she arched her neck running her tongue along the thick long length....cont.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start. Hopes it do continue soon

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Very good

over a year ago

Mmmm

By *ecs2die4 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

cont........running her tongue along until his swollen balls, flicking with her tongue, running back and enveloping his engorged helmet now with her lips. Taking him deep into her mouth. She felt her are lifted and her panties were being pulled down. She could hear her husband nearby and could hear his heavy breathing, knowing he was wanking at the sight. She pulled her head from the strangers cock for a moment. "no condoms" she wrapped....I want to feel your hot load inside me". She heard him grunt, knowing he would be close to coming at the near thought. He had said the ONE guy who was meant to be turning up had been tested, she had hoped the second had too. She had refused her husbands pushing on this before insisting on condoms....but now in the rapture of the moment. She felt a pressing against her wet lips and she pushed her hips down, enveloping the naked head of a strangers cock, him pushing deeper now.

Her husband was aside her now "fuck....Vic" he gasped ,fuck, you are so hot...taking him bareback" She knew he had folded from the dominant guy now to the submissive guy, his will lost in the sexual roller coaster. She was now in power she realized. "good" she said in spite pulling away from the big cock for a moment "because you will be cleaning me up after?". she heard his grunt, a big one and she knew before his hot sticky cum even hit her face, opening her mouth to receive it, as her husband came so heavily in her mouth and on her face. She ravenously devoured him. "fuck, you are a posh slut aren't you" the guy she had been sucking said. To which she replied "I told you....I fucking love cock, so will you please fuck my ass".

The moment was fleeting...there was a stunned silence quickly followed by commotion. She was being lifted up and felt the guy slid in underneath her as the other stopped fucking her pussy. But he was quickly back in and she felt the other guys hardness against her arse. Her virginal arse that John had fingered but never fucked.....the pressing was insistent and fortunately her ass lubricated by the juices of her wet pussy or it would of hurt. Slowly he pushed, harder and finally a little pop as his cock head slid in. " oh Victoria" she heard John gush "you filthy, glorious, beautiful woman". Slowly he pushed deeper into her arse and begin to match the other guys rhythm. She was dizzy with ecstasy, as two cocks began fucking harder and deeper and she suddenly realized how loud her own screams of delight were as she quickly came to orgasm so heavily....feeling a new heavier orgasm than she ever had before....her pelvic floor pushing involuntarily. The guy pulled out from her pussy "wow, she is squirting" she heard him say in her delirium as the warm sensation of heavy orgasm ushered jets of cum from her. "oh fuck, Victoria you are so sexy" she heard john mutter. His cock against her face again pushed her blindfold up from her eyes and she looked down to see a handsome muscular guy staring in awe as she gushed, writhing anally on his friends cock. She looked into her husbands eyes seeing nothing but love and lust. "I want his cum" she said. The guy was back inside her in seconds his back arched as him rammed her hard and rough. Her husbands hard cock was in her mouth again and she saw herself in the mirror momentarily. Half blindfolded in stockings and suspenders and a bodice, her full D tits bouncing as she writhed in pleasure with a muscular young guy pumped her arse and another fucked her gushing pussy as she sucked her husband, with his earlier cum already still running down her face. It was such a beautiful sight.

"I'm cumming" she heard feeling the guy inside her pussy pulsate and explode...feeling his warm cum inside her. It was all to much and she orgasmed again and ground her arse down only to hear another grunt as

the other guy unloaded in her ass. It was all too much for John who arched his back and unloaded again in her mouth,pulling out to cum all over her face as she knew he loved to do. He slumped onto the bed. Sated. She was not. Grinding her arse on the shrinking cock in her arse garnered no response. "ugh John. I think you need to untie my hands so I can wan and suck these two boys hard again....and take this bloody blindfold off" she smiled. "oh and John" she smiled ,be a darling will you and clean me up will you". /she saw her husbands normally powerful dominant face hang for a moment and then his cock twitch as he grinned, untying her hands.

John could taste the saltiness of the other guys cum as he tenderly licked his wife's folds. Hesitantly at first, until he looked up and saw his stunning, big titted, elegant and now filthy wife in stockings and suspenders, a cock in each hand, sucking one and then the other cock growing bigger in her mouth and hands.....

over a year ago

Looks like this has room to develop x

over a year ago

Very good

over a year ago

Mmmmm.... more plz