Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel Stay

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I went away for the night to get away and see some family that I don't ever see much!

I booked myself in to a nice hotel that had 3 floors on it and I was at the top which had about 4 different room!

Now to cut the story short I checked in and had a shower then headed out for dinner and when I was walking down the stairs I bumped in to a couple that was staying in the room next to me as they told me which room was there's! They seemed really nice and a lot older than me as I'm only 29 and they were easily in there 50s.

No the Lady of the two was really attractive for her age with some massive boobs that where hidden but she could not help but have them out as they seem to be to big to hide!

They asked me who I was with on the way out and I just said I'm on my own and they said ahhh that not nice.... Well incase you need anything we are next door and at that point I thought nothing of it but what a nice couple!

So off I headed out and went for some Italian food as I was starving.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Look forward to your return to the hotel

By *cotsbikerMan
over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So it came to returning back to the hotel!

It was only around 10.30pm and When i walked up to the 3rd floor I could here some kind of sound but it wasn't till I got to my door I knew what it was! It was the lady next door sounding like she was enjoying herself! I over heard he say to the man deeper and then shouted come ob fuck me, Is that all you have got!

Now I listened for a few mins and thought I best go in as I didn't want to be caught!

No the hotel was nice but when the doors oped and shut they seemed to be loud which to be fair completely worked in my favour!

I got ready for bed and just finished brushing my teeth when there was a little tap at the door. I quickly put some shorts I had with me on and answered it!

It was the man from next door so I was surprised espicially when he asked me as I was on my own would I like to join them both and at this point my heart just jumped as I did not know what to say!

I said well yes that would be good and went next door.

He said to me that Sarah will be out in a min as she is just in the bathroom and smiling loads when he said this!

He asked me some questions and one was to my surprise have you ever had a 3sum or touched another man before?

I answered no to the first part and yes to the second part which he smiled at me and said good well this will be your first then!

Thought were running through my head and thought this is crazy! This is something that only happens in dreams I thought!

He then came over to me which felt weird and then without saying anything he just rubbed my shorts and said I see your getting excited already there! I had nothing to say but yes and at that point pulled out his massive throbbing cock that wasn't even hard and it was about 7" and bloody thick and just grabbed my hand and put it straight on it! He laughed and said have you ever played with a cock as big as mine and to be fair I just said noway as my cock is only around 6 when hard so I couldn't believe it! It really was massive!

I started rubbing it and it was getting harder and harder with every stroke till I just wanted to suck on it as it was so amazing to see and at this point his wife Sarah came out the toilet and I did not know what to say to here and she just gave me a massive grin and said here let me help you with that thing as its a bit of a handful!

She had her dressing gown on and while see started sucking on it she removed it at the same time and asked me to lie down so I could eat her pussy out with see sucked away on hubby large cock which at that point I could not believe my luck!

Shall I carry on?

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

No

over a year ago

Yes please . Keep it going