FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sexy girl from the stables

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so I've just met a girl who works in the stables. She rides horses for a living and boy does she know how to ride. Last night she out a horses seat on me and sat on my back naked while hitting me with her wip hmmm bit really my thing but Jesus did I enjoy it. After what seemed like a good few hours if being wiped and rode I was ordered to lick her tire clean hairy but trimmed pussy. I did for a good twenty minuets to my suprize my sexy girl gushed in my face like proper squirted. It was so warm and to feel her pussy get rite around my two fingers was hot. As I pulled out she let go and my face was covered in her hot juices. I was then pulled up to face level where my cock was grabbed and slid in to her already soaking wet pussy we fucked for only half an hour and I could not hold back any more my young hard cock exploded into this gorgeous mature woman's pussy filling it to the brim it was so hot to see my thick cum dripping out of her. We had a little kiss and then she went back to her rosé with a smile on her face. And now I'm here cock still throbbing my underneath of my tongue torn and a cheeky smile still on my face # best night ever

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread