Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fantasies

The best sex I have ever had was with a complete stranger. Everybody has fantasies and mine was to lay naked on a bed and have sex with a stranger while wearing a blind-fold. It was all done in a controlled and safe way; my partner is a cuckold and likes to let me have fun with other men. He arranged for a guy to visit me at a certain time. We planned it all down to the last detail and after I had made myself ‘sex ready’, I laid on the bed while my partner went to another room and closed the door.

As I laid on the bed, completely naked bar the blind-fold, my stomach was churning so much I had to get up and quickly down a very large gin to settle my nerves. It worked a treat; I was nervous, but very excited. My partner and I had set the scene for our unknown guest, who had been given instructions to come in and close the door behind him. We had put the bedside lamps on low and had some nice, background music playing in our cosy bedroom.

At the allotted time, I heard the door open and then close again. I didn’t move, but just listened. I heard movements and the sound of somebody getting undressed. All good. By now, my stomach was doing a million somersaults as I lay there, wondering if everything was going to be alright. Before I could let my mind wander any further, I felt a soft butterfly kiss on my foot. Then, another one on my shin and the pressure of somebody joining me on the bed. Then, another trail of butterfly kisses up the front of my thigh, then my stomach and then the closeness of a man. I smelt his aftershave which was divine. All my senses were heightened to such an extent that when my visitor kissed me, I was in heaven. He was a great kisser; gentle and sensual, just how I like to be kissed. Neither of us spoke, which meant that my mind was concentrating solely on what he was doing to me and boy, was he an expert. His touch was so soft and when he ran his tongue over my breast and grazed my nipple, I thought I was going to explode. I moaned softly, unable to suppress my inner feelings.

The next twenty minutes or so were spent with him expertly building me up with his sensual foreplay and although we didn’t speak, I touched and felt my way around his body and kissed him gently in places that I knew he would appreciate. Eventually, I could wait no longer and indicated to a packet of condoms on the bedside table that I had placed there earlier. I heard the tell tale sound of a packet opening and latex being stretched over what I had now discovered by touch, was a very large, very erect penis.

I laid on my back and prepared to be pleasured and what happened next completely blew me away. I have had sex with a lot of men and would consider myself to be very experienced. This man entered me slowly, expertly and it was the most perfect fit that I had ever encountered. Our bodies just touched in all the right places and everything just felt so good, it was unbelievable. I enjoyed his gentle plunging movements while we kissed and I moved in rhythm to his body. After a while, I pushed him gently to one side, indicating that I wanted to change positions. He gently withdrew and I patted the bed for him to lay down before I then, checking that the condom was still securely in place, pinioned myself on to his enormous, hard, erect cock. It took my breath away and as I sat astride him, he very gently held my hips as I moved very slowly up and down his shaft and, very quickly, I reached the peak of an almighty orgasm, gasping and moaning softly as I came. It lasted for ages and was so enjoyable. I don’t know whether it was all the foreplay or the fact that I had been so nervous or whether we just had that chemistry between us that creates fantastic sex, but whatever the reason, I loved it.

As I got my breath back, and lay beside him again, he whispered in my ear, “You’re beautiful”. I responded with a breathy, “Thank you.” Time to go again and he gently turned me over and I knelt before him. Again, he entered me swiftly but gently and started to plunge in and out of me. The head-board started to bang in rhythm with his plunging, so I grabbed a small pillow that I had felt nearby and passed it to him. I think I heard his smile, if that’s possible, as he tucked the pillow between the wall and the head-board, allowing him to bang away (excuse the pun) to his heart’s content.

Still, forever the gentle man, he didn’t finish off, but eventually withdrew and laid down beside me. We kissed and touched and I could tell that he had a nice body. He wasn’t overweight and I had built up an image of him in my mind. He was clean shaven and had a neat hair style, all ascertained by touch. I still didn’t know what he looked like, but I really didn’t care. I was enjoying some amazing sex and it wasn’t over yet. He was intuitive and realised that my favourite position was with him on top, so he gently entered me for one final time as we kissed, touched and rode a wave of ecstasy together, him waiting for me to orgasm before joining me in a mind blowing finale. It was amazing.

We lay breathless and panting side by side for some time before he, reluctantly it seemed to me, made his departure. When I heard the door close, I did wonder whether I had just dreamt everything that had happened because it felt so surreal. I pulled on a silk robe and went out to find my partner. I felt fantastic and was actually feeling quite high on adrenalin. The whole experience had been perfect, from start to finish and I couldn’t thank my partner enough for arranging it for me.

If you want to read more about my exploits then read my blog

www.MySecretLiaisons.com

I hope I'm not breaking the Forum rules by giving this address.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would to read more on here . That was a sexy and sensual story

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I would to read more on here . That was a sexy and sensual story "

Thank you x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago