Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My MILF

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First little story on here, love to know what you think...

She lies on the bed and beckons him over. Poor young guy doesn't know what to do so she does him a favour and takes off her bra then slips off her knickers. He's still frozen to the spot looking at her so she tells him to come over. She takes his hand and moves it down to her boob telling him to stroke and squeeze it. He's enthusiastic about that and his big cock is sticking out straight and hard.

"You're a virgin" she asks, "never been with a girl". He stammers and agrees and she winks at him, "what a waste of that big cock" she tells him and it visibly twitches. She giggles, "do you like me saying that, saying you have a big fat cock". He nods of course and she asks him if he wants her to touch it. The twitch again and she laughs but tells him he has something to do first.

She takes his hand from her boobs and pushes it down so it strokes over her belly and on to her pubic hair.

"Do you like me" she asks, "I'm so much older than you I could be your mum". He says he does, that he's 18 and he can do what he likes, he loves her body and he wants to be with a real woman.

She pushes his hand down further, his fingers glide across her lips and they open hungrily. "Mmmmmm she says, put two fingers" in and he does then she pulls them to her lips and licks her wetness off. She asks him if he wants a taste and he nods so she swivels round and spread her legs wide, pushes his head down and asks him to lick her pussy.

He's eager enough but so very inexperienced so after 5 minutes of slobbering she pulls him back up and asks him if he wants to fuck or have a blowjob. Cheeky sod says both so she wink at him and says "yes but which first?"

She makes up his mind for him lying back, spreading her legs and pulling herself open for him. He comes at her cock first and she grabs it then guides him into her grunting as he pushes in further and she stretches. He's so eager like a puppy and she tells him "go on, fuck me hard, fuck me deep". She talks to him "I want to feel you, all the way in, oh you're such a big boy, mmmmm I can feel it all now, pull your cock nearly all the way out and then push it all the way in". He's a good boy and does as he's told and she strokes her clit as he fucks her slowly and deeply. Looking up at this young guy, lean and muscular she starts to cum, one hand on her clit the other squeezing her boobs hard and she cries out. He grunts and with two hard strokes he cums too. She reaches down and massages his balls wanting every last drop.

She tells him to go use the bathroom, to take a shower. When he's gone she comes over to the laptop, switches on the screen and there I am. She asks if I saw everything and I nod and smile. She reaches down, scoops up the cum running down her thighs, shows me it on her fingers "Mmmmmm you can't get fresher than that......"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loved it . Hope there's more

over a year ago

Excellent

By *harmant GarsMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

True or fantasy?

By *ureplesureMan
over a year ago

watford

Oh to be 18 again

over a year ago

I do like a milf to play with now and again . And also a GILF . Had my times in chatham

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Glad you like it guys

By *umtofuckMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Would love more

Post new Message to Thread