Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

new adventure

Jump to newest

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

We have just started turning a fantasy into reality.

Last year at Maz's old job a colleague of hers was continously coming on to her. After a while we decided that she would lead him on a bit. Nothing to obvious just light flirting.

This continued right up to Xmas, him making comments and squeezing her ass, she would encourage him a bit.

Just before Xmas she left her job.

Earlier today we bumped into him in sainsburys and he started again as I had walked away as they chatted.

Since being home he text her asking for a drink. We decided that she would encourage the idea. After a couple of texts the messages got ruder and requesting pics. We picked an underwear pic, to which he responded how much he wanted her. A little while later another request, a ruder pic, Maz was feeling more daring so a topless pic has been sent.

He has gone wild for it.

Maz has told him that's all for tonight, we are out tomorrow night, but she has promised a new pic.

He doesn't know that I'm aware of what's going on.

Should we tell him outright, drop some hints, or just carry the game on a bit?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

encourage keep us in the loop

By *lorious xWoman
over a year ago

the back of beyond

You don't say what the fantasy actually is?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We have just started turning a fantasy into reality.

Last year at Maz's old job a colleague of hers was continously coming on to her. After a while we decided that she would lead him on a bit. Nothing to obvious just light flirting.

This continued right up to Xmas, him making comments and squeezing her ass, she would encourage him a bit.

Just before Xmas she left her job.

Earlier today we bumped into him in sainsburys and he started again as I had walked away as they chatted.

Since being home he text her asking for a drink. We decided that she would encourage the idea. After a couple of texts the messages got ruder and requesting pics. We picked an underwear pic, to which he responded how much he wanted her. A little while later another request, a ruder pic, Maz was feeling more daring so a topless pic has been sent.

He has gone wild for it.

Maz has told him that's all for tonight, we are out tomorrow night, but she has promised a new pic.

He doesn't know that I'm aware of what's going on.

Should we tell him outright, drop some hints, or just carry the game on a bit?"

Wish I'd bumped into you guys in Sainsburys!!

Looking forward to hearing more!

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

[Removed by poster at 15/01/16 23:29:47]

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

"You don't say what the fantasy actually is?"

Good point

The fantasy is that of Maz chatting with someone we know, flirting eventually going out just for drinks, then take it further on another night, be it oral or just a wank. Eventually leading to sex and then a three some.

Possibly making it regular

Post new Message to Thread