Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I need to fuck my s.i.l

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My sil who is ten years older than me but still has a body to die for. Anyway as you can tell I've always fancied her but over the last 18 months she has been getting a lot more touchy feely towards me and is obviously different with me than her other in laws, she even told my wife that she sees me in a different way to everyone else. The problem is I'm not sure how to play this one. Any advice??????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Steer well clear!

over a year ago

How about....erm...don't, she's your sister-in-law.

If you feel you really have to, ask your wife for some seduction tips, she's bounds to know what HER SISTER likes....

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Lol

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

You could also not cheat on your wife

over a year ago

"You could also not cheat on your wife"

over a year ago

thats a dangerouse game your playing with there m8, it will tear your family apart if it got out , i speak from experience here , even if she is touchy feely , you have to ignore it, be the better person and walk away for the sake of your brother, she may have brotherly - sisterly feelings not the ,,come fuck me ones, so be carefull , thats my advise .

By *un biguyMan
over a year ago

belfast

"How about....erm...don't, she's your sister-in-law.

If you feel you really have to, ask your wife for some seduction tips, she's bounds to know what HER SISTER likes...."

How do you know it's his wife's sister and not his Brothers wife ????

over a year ago

If you feel you really have to, ask your wife for some seduction tips, she's bounds to know what HER SISTER likes....

How do you know it's his wife's sister and not his Brothers wife ???? "

it doesnt matter realy ,,its one or the other.

over a year ago

"You could also not cheat on your wife"

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Either way its bad and big trouble lies ahead if it goes further dont do it just have it somewhere else for goodness sake the hurt you will cause is not necessary.

over a year ago

"My sil who is ten years older than me but still has a body to die for. Anyway as you can tell I've always fancied her but over the last 18 months she has been getting a lot more touchy feely towards me and is obviously different with me than her other in laws, she even told my wife that she sees me in a different way to everyone else. The problem is I'm not sure how to play this one. Any advice??????"
get caught wanking with her panties

over a year ago

well i wud say both fill ya boots u only live once and if u both fancy each other why not fuck like rabbits i say x

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

"My sil who is ten years older than me but still has a body to die for. Anyway as you can tell I've always fancied her but over the last 18 months she has been getting a lot more touchy feely towards me and is obviously different with me than her other in laws, she even told my wife that she sees me in a different way to everyone else. The problem is I'm not sure how to play this one. Any advice??????"

1st of all your on here as a single male, yeah it's stories and fantasies but, really does your wife know about your fantasies?

Would you like it if she wanted to fuck the hell out of your brother (if you have one) & swallow his cum

over a year ago

Don't worry about breaking up your marriage, her marriage, the family, as long as you get a shag!!!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Steer well clear! "

By *iptopcoolMan
over a year ago

mid

Wet your finger and stick it in her ear, if she goes mad then steer clear but if she laughs at it then go for it

By *eeDee25Woman
over a year ago

crook

Dont go there.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

How do you know it's his wife's sister and not his Brothers wife ???? "

It's sort of inferred when he says " she even told my wife"

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Could be fun

over a year ago

"well i wud say both fill ya boots u only live once and if u both fancy each other why not fuck like rabbits i say x "

By *urreyloverMan
over a year ago

Guildford

You say you "Need" to fuck her? You might lust after her but you certainly don't need to do it. there is no obligation!

over a year ago

My SIL tried it o n with me once, she certainly didn't know the wrath of her sister lol. I can't remember why I had to call in at her's but I can remember it was around tea time when the primary & junior schools kick out as her hubby had gone for their 3 kids. I got let I n, she's in a silky nightie with spaghetti strap's & black heels. She was by no means a good looker, in fact I didn't like her full stop, now even more so but for different reasons. She all of a sudden bent over at the washer and showed me her privates. She turned her head to look at me and said I was her's if I wanted her. if she'd been a stunning, fit, gorgeous sexy SIL, I would of but like I say she wasn't. I declind, left asap and told her sister(my wife) She went there asap and gave her sister some grief, inlaws were told too lol. Never happened again

Post new Message to Thread