Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bf work friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well tonight we are having a little get together at ours a few friends and bf girl friend from work is coming.

I have seen pics of her on fb an also of them out together she's 5"2 stunning an very cute an recently had a book job.

Ano bf would love to ruin her in bed as they always flirt an stuff but it's only friendly flirting.

But my dilemma is from what I seen I would love to just seduce her an play with her esp her new boobs an not tell bf but ano he will know I will want her

I guess it wouldn't happen as I would hate ruin there work time due to the job they do friends is good an helpful.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If a bloke wrote that they'd be getting slated over the grammar and text message style.

over a year ago

Ano sorry iwas trying to type and use my toy. Plus rushing type as horny and using my phone lol wasn't best thing I've posted here

over a year ago

just let the evening flow and see what happens , good luck . love to know what happens

over a year ago

Ano I'd like to play with her cos she's so cute an sweet guess it's the naughty older woman wanting to seduce her haha. But I doubt I'd make a move last thing I would want is ruin their work relationship.

over a year ago

let him know and say he can play and you would like an invite after a while

over a year ago

I know

over a year ago

Feeling amused. ??

over a year ago

Bookmark

over a year ago

"If a bloke wrote that they'd be getting slated over the grammar and text message style.

"

i got less than halfway and thought there must be comments about how badly its written, scrolled down and bam 1st post lol.

Post new Message to Thread