Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Strangest meet you had

Jump to newest

By *hagulike OP   Man
over a year ago

Essex

I chatted to a couple few years back eventually agreed on meeting but the one thing that eluded me was the fact I didn't really know their age or I Mis read it , turns out he was well in his 70's and her in her 60's. Bit of a shock but actuall a very nice couple. Do people still use vasaline lol. But never judge a book by its covers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

We had a meet with a couple at our hotel one evening. Couple of drinks in the bar before we went up to our room. She so wanted fucking....my gf fucked her man but had to work really hard to get him hard.....seemed to want to watch television more......very strange

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

never been with a older guy as in his 60's or indeed 70's. But I've been with a woman, ex neighbour, last year who is 79. Apart from the wrinkles, really saggy tits & veins on them, she was well wet & a dam good fuck.

By *ureplesureMan
over a year ago

watford

Mine was a meet with a woman who I had been chatting to on here for a while. When I got to hers we had a few drinks chatting and having a laugh. I noticed she had a link. I asked if she was ok and she replied yes, let's do to the bedroom. As she strip she had all white stockings sespenders on ec5, very sexy. Turnditch out she had a fauls leg, didn't know until I touched it, then she asked if I wanted her to take it off??

Post new Message to Thread