Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gyms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so I'm down the gym 2-3 times a week and have started having a recurring thought. How hot would it be if I could get My Jo to come with me so I could not only enjoy watching her workout in skin tight gear (she's got a hot body) but also watch all the guys eyeing her up with lust filled eyes and then whispering in Jo's ear .... "which guy are you going to get to fuck you?" just wondered if this has been a reality for anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I go 3 times a week and pretty much every time check out the girls in the tight outfits.. its the rules to do so right? Lol

More often than not I've undressed them with my eyes and getting up to all sorts of things..

By *ILUV2PLAYMan
over a year ago

Crewe

I go often with my Mrs so I can watch all the guys eyeing her up and moving closer for a better look. As well as watching her, making sure she bends and stretches in a way that gives them the best view of her arse or her camel toe. I always leave rock hard and she leaves soaking wet. Still trying to convince her to get fucked in the changing room. Such a turn on.

Post new Message to Thread