Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Personal training/gym fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know that nowadays there is quite a big gym craze going on with everyone keen to get fit and look in shape. In recent years, I've realised that I have developed a sort of gym fantasy and just wanted to know if anyone else shared this. I'm not necessarily talking about having fun inside of a gym but maybe giving a woman a PT session before sauna/steam room/jacuzzi all where the foreplay can begin and develop before heading off somewhere more orthodox for cardio

Would be interesting to know if anyone has this fantasy and if anyone has actually played this out in reality!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am turning up for an induction with a local guy - with that exact notion in mind

over a year ago

"I am turning up for an induction with a local guy - with that exact notion in mind"

Do let us know how you get on

over a year ago

Oh I shall

over a year ago

hmm he's not responding - must just have liked the notion as opposed to actually doing it

over a year ago

I caught my ex giving her PT a blow job.

over a year ago

Yeah it's a good scenario/role play idea.

I want to be a physiotherapist that has to massage a fit rugby players thighs and his back then start fingering his arse hole and sticking my tongue up there whilst he's asking me what I'm doing and that it's not very professional!

over a year ago

"I caught my ex giving her PT a blow job. "

Wow care to elaborate haha

over a year ago

"Yeah it's a good scenario/role play idea.

I want to be a physiotherapist that has to massage a fit rugby players thighs and his back then start fingering his arse hole and sticking my tongue up there whilst he's asking me what I'm doing and that it's not very professional!"

Well if you need a willing volunteer ?? aha

over a year ago

"hmm he's not responding - must just have liked the notion as opposed to actually doing it "

Maybe he needs a push in the right direction, bending over doing your stretches etc

over a year ago

Absolutely. It's a very hot fantasy and one that occurs to me often in the gym.

Something about a really good work out that always leaves me horny as hell, and love the idea of one of the sexy gym bunnies slipping in the shower with me to freshen up.

over a year ago

Yeah came home early from work and she was on hands and knees sucking him on sofa

By *mall_worldMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Oh I have the same fantasy.

I currently pay for my wife's personal training session each week in the hope that something will happen.

Have a great time imagining all the options.

By *ecs2die4Man
over a year ago

Bristol

There will be a truck load of wives out there exercising with a young handsome, muscly trainer with similar thoughts...but very few would ever follow through. To state the obvious, I hope you are giving your wife hints too....

over a year ago

"Oh I have the same fantasy.

I currently pay for my wife's personal training session each week in the hope that something will happen.

Have a great time imagining all the options. "

Aha, interesting perception, that the thought of it turns you on

By *mall_worldMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"There will be a truck load of wives out there exercising with a young handsome, muscly trainer with similar thoughts...but very few would ever follow through. To state the obvious, I hope you are giving your wife hints too...."

Oh I drop hints - always discuss my fantasies and thoughts with her and a few times she has mentioned a couple to me but not in any detail. It's usually me doing the talking, she responds though - she has a few favourites that she asks me to repeat from time to time.

I love reading the forums for more ideas.

over a year ago

This is a difficult one, as, there are a few very hot girls in my gym that I would love to shower with, but at the same time, I don't perv when I'm in the gym, after all, everyone is there to work out, and the few guys I do see checking out the girls on the mats and the treadmill just come across as total creeps.

Post new Message to Thread