FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sex swing fun part 3

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So enjoyed a nice shower to clean myself up and headed back upstairs , went into darkened play room and some guy was on the bed with another guy eating out his pussy ( now I'm partial to a bit of that myself ), I moved in front of the one receiving and started playing with his nipples ( another smoothie just like me xx) hitch he enjoyed then he reached out and started massaging my cock and balls to q nice erection which he proceeded to suck me off for a bit , his mate was really going for it and it sounded wet /horny so I played around with his mate till he took a breather ( and fuck he needed it !!) . I then slid onto the bed alongside the first guy and raised my pussy in the air in hope ??? A few mins later I could feel his hot breath on my pussy as he gave it a wet sloppy kiss and started probing me with a very , very long tongue , fucking wow his was nice , his mate had laid on his back and now slid down to place his cock by my face so I obliged him with some nice deep throat cock sucking so the three of us were going at it and all enjoying ourselves , another couple of guys were poking and prodding and the one sucking my pussy en started to massage my pussy and slipped a cheeky finger inside me then quickly followed with a second and he really knew his way around a girls ass ?????

So we all had a good play about and although I didn't get fucked again the whole thing was super horny xxx

Roll on next visit xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread